Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:41:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88411 times)
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #220 on: June 16, 2011, 07:37:23 pm »

Trying to either distract myself or pour myself into my work to forget how much people can suck sometimes.  Had a near-confrontation with a coworker a bit ago.  I'm program coordinator for a local non-profit that helps children.  We do amazing things.  If you're coming to work here of all places with a crappy attitude, something's wrong with you.  thumbsdown

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #221 on: June 17, 2011, 12:03:46 am »

I hear ya Gwendolyn, I *despise* my job so currently merging into another one.

At the moment i'm gazing at myself in the mirror easter-James
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #222 on: June 17, 2011, 12:27:28 am »

Downloading 413 songs from iTunes for my reunion. And I just touched the surface of material from 1960+ - 1972-4ish.  The 80's are somebody else's headache.  Wow.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #223 on: June 17, 2011, 01:38:05 pm »

I'm right here with my fwiends. BFF2 BFF2 BFF2 BFF2 BFF2 heck what else would i be doing Coffee screen
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #224 on: June 17, 2011, 07:25:28 pm »

Has anyone else seen the lion trainer guy on the Animal channel?  Drooling just a bit...  In a broader sense, what I'm doing right now is killing time before next August when I will commence a lion/big cat training program myself.  Can't wait!!!

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2011, 07:27:19 pm »

Installing an expansion for sims 2
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2011, 09:07:50 pm »

Getting excited for my vacation which starts tomorrow although I am kicking myself for not taking today off as well (today is my Monday). I'm bummed that my cruise got canceled but I have a bunch of other projects already lined up for the week. Oh well, these things always happen for a reason.  sigh
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2011, 09:40:45 pm »

Off to get ready for my uncle's retirement dinner & party tonight. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2011, 10:39:08 pm »

Has anyone else seen the lion trainer guy on the Animal channel?  Drooling just a bit...  In a broader sense, what I'm doing right now is killing time before next August when I will commence a lion/big cat training program myself.  Can't wait!!!

Like this one?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #229 on: June 18, 2011, 12:23:39 am »

oh I hear ya gwen!
The guy and the kitty are nice rarw! hot
Good luck with that new job, don't get eaten!   easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #230 on: June 18, 2011, 01:24:53 am »

lols  Thanks Akasha!  I'll take care not to.   thumbsup

Contessa, the Pink Panther is awesome!  loveshower

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #231 on: June 18, 2011, 11:29:52 pm »

Frankly I'm slightly  bored3 , it's a slow day in here so I'm reading up on my Harry Potter fanfic stories and I'm checking some songs on I-tunes! hihi  TCP painting easter egg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #232 on: June 18, 2011, 11:34:34 pm »

Watching hubby do the morning dishes as he made a chocolate cake and some biscuits last night for me. I'm having two friends over for coffee this morning so when he's finished washing up his mess, I'm going to dress him up in a butler's suit so he can wait on us. I'll have to get him to wet his hair first and wipe his ears and mouth with my tissue (licked with my drool first) and make him change his socks and he should come up alright tehe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #233 on: June 18, 2011, 11:46:42 pm »

laugh  lols
Your hubby is totally whipped!
At it girl, that's the way you do it! thumbsup   easter-lol

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #234 on: June 18, 2011, 11:47:55 pm »

Stuck in backed up  traffic somewhere in New Jersey, trying to get to a concert that starts in 15 minutes. The longest last 3 miles to a concert. Ever.

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #235 on: June 19, 2011, 01:24:37 am »

Which concert?
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #236 on: June 19, 2011, 05:38:46 am »

^ A band called Dispatch. I put them in the music thread recently. It was the first time they zip lined over the crowd & onto the stage while simultaneously singing and playing guitars. They're great people & it has been a fun, fun night! All for local educational projects. ...  Now we're back in a traffic jam again.   

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #237 on: June 19, 2011, 07:33:19 am »

I'm saying goodbye to my firend now BFF2
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #238 on: June 19, 2011, 11:51:41 pm »

I've had mono for the past few weeks...  Going on 2 months now.  It's kicking my butt today, and I can feel my spleen hurting.  hiss

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #239 on: June 20, 2011, 12:48:47 am »

euhm what's mono?  dontknow

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: