Royal Gossip
December 12, 2018, 11:54:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 82796 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #660 on: August 11, 2018, 03:34:01 am »

Starbucks seems to be my new home away from home lately....  laugh it's night time so I am drinking a decaf Tall Blonde and plotting.... rubbing hands together gleefully... Mwahahahaha !

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #661 on: November 26, 2018, 11:33:19 pm »

Binge-watching Downton Abbey.  It’s been years and I don’t know why but they’re much more irritating than I remember.  Wanna slap Lady Mary and Daisy tonight.  And the family doc, that horror Sara Bunting...

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #662 on: November 27, 2018, 07:48:34 pm »

^ I love Downton Abbey but Lady Mary always gets on my nerves.

Right now I'm studying like there's no tomorrow while there's some classical music playing softly in the background… I'm trying to catch up on missed time, because I arrived home completely exhausted,the last weeks in the peadeatrics ER were hell on earth, the amount of hours hearing countless children throwing tantrums and enduring rudeness both from children and parents have grated my nerves on ways I didn't deem possible.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 [34]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: