Royal Gossip
September 23, 2018, 05:44:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 78950 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #620 on: December 10, 2017, 04:32:20 pm »

Am watching the Nobel Prize Ceremony live.

https://www.facebook.com/nobelprize/videos/10155160389964103/

There's got to be another way but I can't find one.  Beautiful music so far.   flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #621 on: December 10, 2017, 04:57:48 pm »

hmm My FB is not cooperating Angry

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #622 on: December 10, 2017, 06:28:03 pm »

^Methinks it’s over.  Recorded link works, tho.  Hm.  Royal fam looked gorge!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #623 on: December 10, 2017, 07:47:07 pm »

Yup just saw the article on the DM, shifty
Typical fluff piece: many details on the gowns, expressions and tiara's of the swedish royal ladies but not a word on who won what  wopedo
Except for ICAN, who got nobel price of peace in...Norway?! huh (guess they handed one to mette-marit so she could be seen doing something useful! easter-lol)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5164841/Swedish-royals-assemble-Nobel-Prize-ceremony.html

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #624 on: December 22, 2017, 09:23:08 pm »

I am putting Christmas attire on my teddy bears.  It’s quite soothing in a world gone mad.  They’re pretty special bears and striking velvet coats and such with belled slippers. 

Go ahead.  Make fun of me (everyone who hasn’t seen them does)’but it’s a tradition I treasure.  flower

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #625 on: December 22, 2017, 10:00:28 pm »

^ That's cute!! easter-wink
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #626 on: December 23, 2017, 12:10:37 am »

flirt  aww
Sounds cute an cuddely  hug

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #627 on: December 23, 2017, 01:26:24 am »

^ and ^^ thankyou and, yes, they are  hug by the Tree.  Their names are CT, Foie Gras, and Miss Milly.  Each has a riveting story to tell.  tehe

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #628 on: December 23, 2017, 02:11:15 am »

You named a teddy bear, Fatty Goose Liver?!  blink tehe
Each to his own I guess.... dontknow

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #629 on: December 23, 2017, 04:09:42 am »

^Well, we found him in the trash and Ted held him up and said, "you can't throw him out, what is he, chopped liver?"  I have no idea how he got in the trash bin because he was given to me when I bought my Mercedes and has a Merc sweater and pretty fancy schmancy.  Foie has been all over the world and is quite the sophisticate now.  A french waiter even made a video with him.  It's on my FB page.

ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #630 on: December 23, 2017, 07:06:13 am »

just got home from a 12 hour shift and now trying to convince my two year old son & nephew (after spending an entire day with my husband) that today isn't Christmas. They are relentless  nervous nervous

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #631 on: December 23, 2017, 04:01:17 pm »

You poor thing, there
Perhaps a drop of wiskey in there thee will help em calm down easter-lol

Just kidding!
Alcohol and small kids are a bad mix  bignono

― Stuart Chase

― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #632 on: December 24, 2017, 01:35:57 pm »

Watching just the nicest people anywhere at NORAD and on Santa Watch. 

www.noradsanta.org

Can't seem to locate the live feed of the soldiers and volunteers taking calls that is on FB but it's adorable.  One soldier said, "We're keeping an eye out for you little buddy!  Call anytime but get some sleep tonight, ok?  We got this."  Too darling.  Too true.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #633 on: January 12, 2018, 06:50:57 pm »

I'm going to Macy's for a little pick-me-up! tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #634 on: February 02, 2018, 08:15:41 pm »

I'm designing a silver hairpiece with drop pearls which I will wear around my head and weave through my curls (when I curl my hair, that is!). Later I am going to work on my screenplay to the book I'm writing about PW at al... eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #635 on: February 19, 2018, 03:32:14 pm »

I'm going for a long walk before sitting down to write. We dont have a walking or jogging emoji so this will have to do:  2joy

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2018, 03:04:17 am »

I want to design my wedding dress. I want to wear pink and pearls. I want a 1920s style wedding dress with an arabic style take on the little hat (sorry dont know the name of it) and veil. I want it floor length silk with a cape to match because I want to wed in the cooold and then have a religious ceremony. I'm thinking of a pearl belt and my veil to be more like a ME scarf with dainty jewelles. So it will be 1920s-inspired dress with Ancient Celtic and Arabic style. I just haven't the finished design yet!!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to take a few more days..... at least...... maybe a few weeks even.... I won't know until I see what I want. loveshower 2joy celebration

I want my wedding to be in Munster, Eire or The Scottish Highlands in one of our ancestral homes and the religious ceremony will be in England in honour of my late beautiful, most wonderful grandmum.   hug
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:08:40 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #637 on: May 29, 2018, 11:53:14 am »

Contemplating the re-rise of the clans....  thumbsup loveshower loveshower loveshower easter-bunny easter-bunny

Barnabe et Kitty...
Little light
Countess

« Reply #638 on: May 29, 2018, 04:49:55 pm »

I've just finished clearinghouse out my hut. I meant to do it's for the last two years and never quite got round to it.

So I'm sitting, exhausted from all my efforts. But it was a productive day.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #639 on: June 13, 2018, 02:25:55 pm »

Plotting... and stretching... easter-lol

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: