Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:37:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 89561 times)
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #160 on: April 19, 2011, 10:49:56 pm »

help

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #161 on: April 19, 2011, 10:50:56 pm »

do you need something SF?  chill

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2011, 02:07:07 am »

Upset: The only American TV show I like they take. I do not know how Warner Bros has money, they took a series that was more a money making machine and destroyed. Has been much comment on the fact that Charles Sheen have emphasized the Sept. 11 would have taken the Warner Bross. But it was a show I enjoyed watching before bed, I slept a lot of laughing Alan and Charles. This was a show that had all the ingredients to run for many years, at least while Alan and Charles were still alive, but Warner Bros destroy the recipe.  bignono

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2011, 02:11:27 am »

I adore Two and a Half Men, too, and am deeply sorry that Charlie is having his odd moment now.  I DO hear they're negotiating, so keep your chin up.

I'm trying to figure out how to cook a weirdo dinner I bought from Trader Joe's and I'm a really good cook, but the yams are confusing me.  For those outside the west coast of the US, Trader Joe's is awesome.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2011, 02:38:30 am »

Thank you Yooper  loveshower loveshower loveshower

Motto for the year 2019: "He who overcomes will have these things for his heritage; and I will be his God, and he will be my son." (AP 21:7).
http://www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br/en/home/
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2011, 10:36:17 pm »

do you need something SF?  chill

I can't remember.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #166 on: April 21, 2011, 12:33:39 am »

Cleaning house....  bored3
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #167 on: April 21, 2011, 01:45:37 am »

Enjoying a glass of wine and thinking about my new work assignement or "tour of duty" as it is colloquially called. ... I will be working 72-84 hours per week for 2-4 weeks, starting 4/25!  Shocked

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #168 on: April 22, 2011, 12:53:02 am »

i want sleep but i can't

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #169 on: April 22, 2011, 02:32:52 am »

Listening to Beethoven.  The quiet stuff.  Maybe that'd help you sleep, Byechoc!  It's making me sleepy, well, at least relaxed, although I'm usually pretty chill.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #170 on: April 22, 2011, 04:46:15 am »

I've been mulling over a side conversation I had with one of my trainers today. The man is in his 60's and out of the blue he approached me to have a conversation, or rather to tell me about his grandmother, whom was a "white witch" from Wales. He was telling me how she was the community doctor in Wales and a well respected healer until she immigrated to the U.S. and could no longer practice her art. Even though she continued administering her herbal remedies within the family, she never learned English and much of her knowledge was lost in translation, thus never handed down the generations. ...

It was quite strange, as he did most the talking, ended with telling me that my knowledge is useless unless I share it, and then left the building. Very strange indeed!  sigh

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #171 on: April 25, 2011, 04:52:58 pm »

See the movie Felipe y Letizia 

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #172 on: April 25, 2011, 10:30:54 pm »

Also saw it...  easter-James

Now I'm about to have dinner while seeing "The biggest loser"... xmas_mousiekins

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #173 on: April 25, 2011, 10:36:13 pm »

^I'm just waiting to see the biggest dirt that portuguese Television will show on the last time...
God help me please  bored3

I have to say that i loved the film about feliepe and letizia

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #174 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:58 pm »

The one about Felipe and Letizia was better than I was expecting.

The one about Wills and Kate that just started I won't watch it, it's too bad... easter-James

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #175 on: April 26, 2011, 12:39:22 am »

i am see the movie and i just  rofl rofl rofl

so many lies... lies lies

Ella
Countess

« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2011, 09:11:24 pm »

Making cookies! They're amazing cookies. eating cookies
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2011, 09:35:35 am »

Drinking coffee and reading the board.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2011, 04:08:12 pm »

I've just changed our smilies! Spooky-bat the easter ones are now gone... TCP painting easter egg

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2011, 09:49:50 pm »

Celebrating  Spooky-bat Spooky-bat Spooky-bat Spooky-bat  legs legs  flirt

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: