Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:35:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88425 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2011, 08:46:03 pm »

Off to a Super Bowl Party. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2011, 08:55:22 pm »

Cooking for the Super Bowl party at my house.  Who you rootin' for, EA?

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2011, 03:56:33 am »

I was hoping the steelers would win, for nastalgia's sake, as I didn't follow closely this season. Also because my son was wanting the Packers to win so we had a bit of a rivalry going. He gets to gloat now!  thumbsdown

How about you Y?

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #83 on: February 07, 2011, 02:03:14 pm »

Well i have to study to exam tomorow  TCP baking cookies

i don't know what is happening to me!!!  dontknow

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2011, 12:10:31 am »

^^TOTALLY for the Packers, thank heavens, EA.  The teams I root for never win, so it was kinda nice.  You'll probably get this...I'm a Lion's fan.  I know.  I know.

What am I doing right now?  If I told you guys, you'd kill me.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2011, 11:28:57 am »

All dressed up to go to a 1940's Tea Dance.  Spooky-bat

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2011, 01:26:03 pm »

I hope you have lot's of fun  Kiss

Well i will go eating my lunch!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2011, 04:33:20 pm »

I would love to go with you  hiss Have a nice time! 

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2011, 05:08:59 pm »

Getting ready to go to my grandparents'.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2011, 09:42:49 pm »

find some way to see the oscares!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2011, 12:04:19 am »

oh when are they? is it today?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2011, 01:16:13 am »

I hope you have lot's of fun  Kiss

Well i will go eating my lunch!!
I would love to go with you  hiss Have a nice time! 

Thanks I had a great time  Spooky-bat It has been a 1940's weekend in our town which has been so much fun.

Saturday I was surrounded by men in uniform  flirt

Today I got to dance with them  tehe

Jealous?  Tongue

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2011, 01:47:25 am »

^yes i am!!!

I'm seeing the oscars ceremony

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2011, 02:29:55 am »

I am watching the Academy Awards Ceremony also. ...

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2011, 02:42:17 am »

I can't my tv is broken, it's on mute (no sound) for some reason and I cannot fix it! hiss wine
I tried pulling the plug but that doesn't work! i can't find the stupid manual!
at the moment I'm screaming at my mum, she has the bad habit of falling asleep in front of the tv with the remote in her hand, i'm sure she's to blame for this, although she denies it! Angry
And there is no live stream from inside the building at least not for free!  :(

@mousie: you lucky girl you! ah men in uniform are the best to dance with! sigh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2011, 03:03:42 am »

^^^ there  aw, sorry to hear that Akasha! At least you'll be able to read all about it tomorrow.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2011, 03:11:51 am »

Watching Oscars.  I'm in SoCal after all.  Love Jane Hathaways dresses. And Helen Mirren! Fabulous!

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2011, 03:29:09 am »

thanks EA
i'm gonna buy a bunch of mags tomorrow so that i can read al about it!  Spooky-bat

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2011, 03:34:55 pm »

I must be the only one who could care less about the Oscars. tehe

Drinking 7-Up and forumating.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2011, 04:22:20 pm »

No you are not.  BFF2

Despite my love of movies I cannot stand self-congratulatory fawning.  X-Mas_rolleyes

So I just look at the list of winners the day after.  tehe

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: