Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:53:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88389 times)
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 03:22:38 pm »

One of the joys of living in your own home.  You need to pay for everything. thumbsdown

I'm drinking my morning coffee.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:37 pm »

on my bed!!!!  aww

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2011, 11:28:32 pm »

me too, and I should be going to sleep

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2011, 11:38:03 pm »

i would but someone is making car racing on road!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 03:52:59 am »

Trying not to be sick. ick

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2011, 01:18:04 pm »

SF  there

take care of yourself  BFF2

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2011, 01:43:18 pm »

SF there

Forumating

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2011, 02:23:03 am »

SF, feeling any better?

Cleaning downstairs.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2011, 02:32:57 am »

Thinking more than I should.  Let me rephrase that.  Drinking more than I should.  Better?

Either way, this whole thing/wedding comes out as a zero.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2011, 07:09:25 pm »

SF, feeling any better?

Cleaning downstairs.

es.  It was just that one day, thank heaven.

I'm thinking about what to make for lunch.

Gaeaskywalker
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2011, 07:19:47 pm »

Eating ice cream
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 07:42:04 pm »

I have just come back from having a wonderful meal with my brother  loveshower

Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2011, 07:56:44 pm »

Eating one of my favorite healthy snacks: steamed spinach with rice wine vinegar ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
DrWonderWoman
courtier

« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2011, 04:28:49 am »

Catching up and laughing at the William/Kate wedding catastrophe.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2011, 07:45:48 am »

Just sitting on my backside watching hubby hoovering.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2011, 04:49:44 pm »

Trying to talk myself into going to the Y.  And also trying to care more about this stupid wedding, just to save my sanity.  My mother is driving me insane.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2011, 05:22:06 am »

there Yoopers: I hope your mother takes a  chill ...  winter Just checkin' in before lights out. Same ol' , same ol' nonsense with the royalty!  

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2011, 10:07:59 pm »

I'm eating cereal.

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2011, 10:09:37 pm »

Looking at you! Tongue
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54:20 pm »

Off to pick up my son from a birthday party.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: