Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:42:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88427 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #360 on: April 23, 2012, 03:13:09 am »

akasha -  hug  thank you

Yooper - beige or nude if you want to go conservative/safe... jungle print or American flag decals if you want to run riot... perhaps you can match the toes to the theme of your ball??
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 03:14:56 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #361 on: April 23, 2012, 03:14:47 am »

how about silver?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0S1gQineibQ/TrqRtCCrRlI/AAAAAAAAAuU/v5_hmgPRNYw/s1600/minx-nails-toes-silver.jpg
http://www.alllacqueredup.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dior-silver-pearl-gris-perle-1.jpg

at deGuernsey: you're welcome

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #362 on: April 23, 2012, 03:19:21 am »

silver is good... or lightly painted platinum....

Barnabe et Kitty...
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #363 on: April 23, 2012, 03:29:08 am »

I love, love, love, LOVE the first pic of the silver polish.

Keep in mind, this is my very first date in almost 20 years and he has now requested pink.  Blecch.  Man, I wanna use that silver.  This is it, ladies.  Do what I prefer or what the man has kindly requested........

Do, to stay on topic, I am currently trying to make a wise decision.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #364 on: April 23, 2012, 03:39:11 am »

If the colour nail polish is a deal breaker to him then I say:
"Good riddance! Don't let the door hit ya!"
Honestly it's not as if you can't remove it afterwards, it's nail polish not a tattoo! (but if you want I have a few cool idea's for those as well easter-wink easter-lol)

Don't get over exited, he's a guy he probably won't even notice it unless you kick him in the face! laugh

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #365 on: April 23, 2012, 03:44:11 am »

Oh, I didn't know this is your first date in 20 years... so running riot is quite out of the question as I thought this was only for a bit of fun... if the man requested politely than wearing pink is Okay.  Perhaps you can match a silver brooch or jewellery or scarf?  You can always wear silver on the second date?  

Barnabe et Kitty...
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #366 on: April 23, 2012, 03:48:56 am »

^OH, deG!  Good idea.  Pink for ball and silver for second date (please, please, he's so terrific)

^^ easter-lol

It's no deal breaker, so what I'm doing now is emailing my manicurist and  emailed the silver pic - thank you Akasha!).  I'll wear pink fingernails to compromise if need be.  Men are so stupid they don't know the diff between a manicure and a pedicure.

What am I doing now?  I am now officially freaking out!  A legit date to a big ol' ball.  I couldn't make it easy.  Nope.  

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #367 on: April 23, 2012, 03:55:01 am »

oooh a ball?!!
'squee' flirt how sweet is that!

I hope you have your ballroom dance moves down easter-wink easter-lol

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #368 on: April 23, 2012, 03:59:09 am »

^DANCING?  With someone I don't really know?!

NOwhy

What I am doing now...practice-dancing in my teensy living room.  And my shoes!  You guys!  They're heels and all I ever wear are flip flops or flats.  OMG, this is such a disaster. 

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #369 on: April 23, 2012, 04:03:10 am »

deep breaths and count to ten... and then simply have FUN!!!!!!   there loveshower

Barnabe et Kitty...
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #370 on: April 23, 2012, 04:05:05 am »

hon I was kidding!  hug
RELAX!
just have fun and don't overthink it.
you can always kick out the shoes an swap 'em for flat's if it becomes to much!
you got a pair of these fold able flat's that you can smuggle in your bag right?

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #371 on: April 23, 2012, 04:18:05 am »

^Yes, I do, Akasha.  It'll be fine.  I'll be fine.  Everything will be fine.  He's as nervous as I am and I will focus on that and make him as comfortable as I can.  If nothing else, I know where the bar is.  NO, no alcohol.  Recipe for disaster.

Thank you all for your input and help.  It's just so strange even talking to a man about certain things.  You guys are the best, so what I'm doing now is thanking my lucky stars and God for you.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #372 on: April 23, 2012, 11:36:54 pm »

Studying... journalism, copywriting, English, Spanish, French... I just found a free on-line course in Luxembourgish from the University of Luxembourg!!!  How incredible is that!!!!    loveshower loveshower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #373 on: April 24, 2012, 06:57:50 am »

That's super incredible!  Can anyone sign on and do you have a link?  I need to polish up my french a LOT.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #374 on: April 24, 2012, 01:14:22 pm »

Just sign on, Yooper, and the BBC will send you weekly E-mails and after the course ends you can even take a test to show proficiency.  Good luck.

Oh, I forgot to add they also have Spanish, Italian, and German on offer.  I have also discovered the HalfPrice Books Store which has very good deals on audio and computer programs in each of these languages and others.  If you need anything else I can possibly help you with, please feel free to ask.  hug

http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/french/

Barnabe et Kitty...
memyselfandroyals
Countess

Good and bad things return

« Reply #375 on: April 25, 2012, 04:55:59 pm »

you go, deGuernsey

I would prefer a light pink in manicure and pedicure my dear yooper easter-egg-basket

But i am sure you did it right!

All my comments/posts are only assumptions, thoughts and belifs. I don't make affirmations about facts i don't know about.

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #376 on: April 26, 2012, 02:58:57 pm »

I missed this, Yooper!!  I am so happy happy for you.  hug hug

I think I know why he likes the pink - men, well some of them - like the near natural look on a woman.  flirt Pink is well - almost natural but manicured.  Don't sweat the silver and please let us know how it goes.

Ahhh, I love romance.  loveshower

For Yooper>>> hug

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #377 on: May 01, 2012, 08:03:00 pm »

you go, deGuernsey

:hug:Thank you, MMARoyals.   It is so strange and heart rending because I was always very good at languages and scholastics but events occured so I had lost much of what I had previously studied and some of my memory.  Most of my studies are refresher courses so to speak although with the Copywriting and Journalism I have learned much I did not previously know.  It is incredible. 

At the moment I am cleaning my flthy flat and crying at the same time...   sauer Angry sob

Barnabe et Kitty...
Gwendolyn
Baroness

Stupor Mundi

« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2012, 01:42:40 am »

Crying, deGuernsey? :(

I'm just trying to keep myself sane.  My grandfather (doesn't do him justice; he raised me) is under hospice care now.  He's deteriorating so rapidly, it's unreal.  I'm not ready for this.

"A still more glorious dawn awaits." --Carl Sagan
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2012, 01:50:46 am »

Ah dang!
that too bad really my dear!
on the positive side: at least you have time to say goodbye and prepare for it, I never had that with my dad! sob
but of course letting go of a loved one is never easy there
wish you lot's of strength and love
 hugKiss

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: