Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 01:25:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88485 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #540 on: April 26, 2014, 02:58:52 am »

Trying to sort through the massive list of member requests to our beloved Forum here.   We have 13 new members, btw.  I'll give you guys an update soon.  It's great but time consuming so my apologies.  Anywho, that's what I'm up to if I'm not answering messages in a timely fashion.  flower

AND, watching The Buddy Holly Story.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #541 on: April 26, 2014, 02:08:42 pm »

I waited quite a while to be accepted Yoopermod. I actually forgot I had registered when the ok came through. easter-lol

I have just dried my hair and put my face on (in between posting easter-lol) I am now trying to decide if I should go out or go out on Monday. It's not for anything urgent, just some window shopping and perhaps a little treat or two for me. I think Monday may win, I feel very lazy today (do NOT call me Waity, I shall be most upset.) easter-lol

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #542 on: April 26, 2014, 03:38:11 pm »

^Well, I'm very glad you remembered and decided to join the Forum and super sorry you had to wait so long!   flower  I'm still working on members today but I'm in desperate need of a cup of tea so that's what I'll be doing in a few minutes.  For whatever reason, I'm also jonesin' for a slice of watermelon.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #543 on: April 26, 2014, 03:50:45 pm »

Going to go for that walk I promised myself I'd take.  I am loving the exercise. 

Barnabe et Kitty...
Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #544 on: April 26, 2014, 04:54:58 pm »

Don't give it a second thought Yoopermod. I'm also glad I joined. I appreciate what you do is voluntary and in your own time.

I'm having a cup of coffee while doing some paperwork. Sadly, the paperwork is coming a very poor second to posting here. Well, it is Saturday after all. tehe

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #545 on: April 30, 2014, 05:05:15 am »

Wishing this headache I had for two days will go away.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #546 on: May 05, 2014, 08:57:09 am »

Working on my short docco and watching a weird Cillian Murphy movie... flirt

Barnabe et Kitty...
HC
Countess

« Reply #547 on: May 12, 2014, 07:55:04 pm »

Sounds impressive doing a docu, wow

Im giving up on my old pc, and now trying out my new tablet.

Doing the leap from Windows xp to Windows 8'1 is giving me grey hair  Kate-Horror-Queen
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #548 on: May 14, 2014, 02:21:35 am »

^I feel ya! I couldn't stand windows 8 had to take away massive useless apps but it's better than xp to do more things quickly.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #549 on: May 14, 2014, 06:22:04 am »

I am trying to assemble a chair for the new island in my kitchen but the cat has discovered the seat fits him just perfect and as soon as I turn away - he jumps in and falls asleep - looks so cute cuddled up there I have not the heart to wake him up - so chair is only half assembled!
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #550 on: May 18, 2014, 07:49:07 pm »

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #551 on: May 18, 2014, 10:01:39 pm »

^Love Monk.

Watching the Cosby show.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #552 on: May 28, 2014, 07:06:45 am »

I love Monk too never get's old wish it would come back.

watching this bunny eat raspberries too cute some of the youtube comments are annoying though.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9HV5O8Un6k
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 07:11:27 am by Magnolia » Logged

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #553 on: May 28, 2014, 03:59:42 pm »

^^Yeah, Monk is great.  Thanks for the reminder.  I might watch that today since I'm nursing a sprained (hopefully not broken!) ankle.  My foot fell asleep and I didn't notice, got up and snap, crackle, pop and it looks like a baseball on the side of my foot and hurts like he##!!!!!!

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #554 on: June 01, 2014, 05:14:36 pm »

Watching Men in Black.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #555 on: June 01, 2014, 05:43:22 pm »

Setting things up to watch "All Is Lost", a new flick w/Redford.  I heard it was good; we'll see about that.  It's thundering and rainy so that's the plan.

Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #556 on: June 02, 2014, 10:20:17 pm »

Just surfing on the web, look there comes another waaaave! easter-lol

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #557 on: June 03, 2014, 12:52:56 am »

Ready to take the doggy out for a walk.

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #558 on: July 15, 2014, 12:32:09 am »

Watching marathon of the Big Bang theory.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #559 on: July 20, 2014, 10:19:19 pm »

I just turned off the news... with the horrors of Palestine and the downed plane in Ukraine it was getting to be too much!  My hearts out to the families, all of them...  I believe we need a huge universal world group hug right about now.  Seriously.  Yikes!   Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: