Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 12:04:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 88462 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #520 on: December 18, 2013, 04:30:55 pm »

^Oh, Akasha, that must be very difficult.  Extra pay, I assume. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #521 on: December 18, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »

Maybe... Cool easter-wink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #522 on: December 19, 2013, 02:08:37 am »

^Well, it's deserved, so I'll hope so.  That's combat pay at least.   easter-sly

I'm trying out my new earbuds that I got myself for Christmas.  They truly block out all noise.  Perfect for traveling, although I'd totally miss the 'we have arrived' announcement, I suppose.  I cannot hear anything when they're in my ears and the sound?  AMAZING!   easter-bunny

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #523 on: December 20, 2013, 02:37:01 am »

watching Gypsy sisters
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #524 on: January 18, 2014, 11:45:14 pm »

Going to watch flowers in the attic.
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #525 on: January 20, 2014, 09:41:23 am »

Listening to Sarah Vaughan's Sinner or Saint. A brilliant (jazz) performer and comedian.

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #526 on: January 20, 2014, 03:20:06 pm »

Waiting in car of my boss who wil drive me to next post easter-lol

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #527 on: January 20, 2014, 03:25:17 pm »

^Lucky girl

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #528 on: March 05, 2014, 03:56:34 am »

Watching Tales from the Crypt.   bored3

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #529 on: March 16, 2014, 01:59:36 am »

Painting my cousin's nails hot pink.easter-egg-basket

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #530 on: March 16, 2014, 07:37:13 pm »

^That's super fun!   easter-bunny

Please don't kill me and remember that I've spent most of the winter living like a popsicle.  But, I'm watching the almost-full moon sparkle off of the Mediterranean and the night is full of crickets (I assume) and a truly balmy, heavy with marine layer air that is simply heaven. 

Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #531 on: March 24, 2014, 01:08:12 am »

^That does sound like a winter pretty postcard.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #532 on: March 24, 2014, 05:00:53 pm »

^Thanks.  It reallllly is beyond beautiful; these people are so lucky to live here.  I'm looking at the weather back in good ol' upper Michigan and it ain't pretty, folks, so it'll be a cold blast of that nonsense in a little while.  SOOOO, what I'm doing right now is trying to avoid walking down to the store to buy the best chocolate bars on the planet and eat four (or more) of them.  All I've got in the fridge ('cause I'm moving to a hotel) is a hard boiled egg and a thing of yogurt.  Hmph.   sauer

benign
Duchess

« Reply #533 on: March 31, 2014, 12:20:34 am »

about to watch When Calls the Heart. its cheesy but love the stories about teachers moving to the West and falling in love  easter-bunny
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 12:22:18 am by benign » Logged
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #534 on: March 31, 2014, 06:36:24 pm »

Watching bags full of valubales being loaded on a plane.
Quantity: about 150 pounds of rough and cut diamonds and jewellery
Value of the cargo: several million $
Risk level: medium to high
Just another part of my security job at the airport.. sigh  Cool

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #535 on: April 06, 2014, 04:26:47 am »

^And we never hear from you again?  J/K

Scared is what I'm doing right now.  It's dark and I lost my keys in the snow so anybody could have my house key and I'm watching "Whitechapel" on Netflix.  Great show but freakin' me out.  Can't seem to stop, however.   thankyou

Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #536 on: April 15, 2014, 10:16:43 pm »

Listening to this violinist player. It is called-- Viva la Vida!
It is Spanish for Viva Life!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZ_BoOlAXyk

lips

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 10:20:23 pm by Mon Roi Henry IX » Logged
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #537 on: April 16, 2014, 03:25:35 pm »

Leaving now to spend the day at the park watching the ducks relaxing a bit.

Rock n royal
courtier

« Reply #538 on: April 22, 2014, 06:55:07 pm »

Sitting at my desk, drinking a cup of coffee and dunking biscuits while listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOMH6X5XUYs Also trying to sort out a mount Kilimanjaro size laundry load while procrastinating, paperwork, work or post here.

Wearing three-inch heels and a striking red designer outfit, she might have expected her husband to give her an easy start.
But William showed no interest in holding back, sending his first ball whizzing inches from her face. Steve Robson - Mirror online

"There's nothing deeper than love. In fairy tales, the princesses kiss the frogs, and the frogs become princes. In real life, the princesses kiss princes, and the princes turn into frogs."  - P.Coelho
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #539 on: April 26, 2014, 01:06:33 am »

Writing my Expose.   Cool Tongue

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 ... 34   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: