Royal Gossip
December 16, 2017, 10:38:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 69697 times)
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 03:04:45 am »

The original Disney one?  Where you get to wear 3-D glasses now (at least here).  I'm probably out of the loop on what's up with young girls.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 05:42:23 am »

^^^^The movie with real people, starring Nicholas Cage. It was interesting to say the least. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 06:01:00 am »

Eating popcorn

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2011, 06:04:44 am »

^^^^The movie with real people, starring Nicholas Cage. It was interesting to say the least. ...

Oh.  Never seen. Know nothing.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2011, 10:23:06 am »

Looking at my dogs.
They're so cute.
The Chocolate Princess
Administrator

A chocolate a day keeps the doctor away!

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2011, 04:20:40 pm »

catching up with the latest posts study

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2011, 04:55:06 pm »

Ringing someone to do home repairs.

We have gail force winds today and the guttering has fallen off and is now hanging off the roof.  nervous
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 04:59:33 pm by mousiekins » Logged

royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2011, 05:43:32 pm »

Y, youre not a nutcase. In many cultures people honor thier loved ones who have passed on thier birthdays , or date of passing. Its a time to reflect and remember those who have been important. 
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2011, 07:22:24 pm »

Drinking coffee & hoping I'm not getting sick, as I'm half asleep and I've got a headache coming on! My brain feels like it's shutting down.  Blah!  sneezy

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2011, 07:34:01 pm »

Y, youre not a nutcase. In many cultures people honor thier loved ones who have passed on thier birthdays , or date of passing. Its a time to reflect and remember those who have been important. 

flower

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 02:20:28 am »

Waiting gor hubby to come home from work and then make some lunch.
Wish he'd hurry up - I'm starving.
Though I might start without him eating cookies
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 04:02:18 am »

Shouting at the said guttering in my earlier post because it is constantly banging against the window and I am scared it may smash through  screaming

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 10:18:30 pm »

MK and Y-- BFF2

Thinking about getting some chocolate milk.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 10:43:25 pm »

thankyou

Got a repair man in who has secured it (for now) but will have to come back to fully repair. But he also told me that the tiles on my roof are coming off too.  Angry

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 11:33:50 pm »

Ouch, that sound like it may cost a bit!  sob
Getting a new roof isn't cheap believe me, we had our done two years ago and when I saw the bill all I could say was: ka ching!  Shocked
Well done hand labour is expensive!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 01:12:09 am »

thankyou

Got a repair man in who has secured it (for now) but will have to come back to fully repair. But he also told me that the tiles on my roof are coming off too.  Angry

That's too bad. there

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 02:03:30 am »

baking some super moist chocolate brownies

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 08:53:21 am »

Thanks Akasha and SF

My roof tiles are not made anymore and if one comes off and smashes or is damaged they have to be made individually by hand.

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 09:16:48 am »

Oh, mousie.  You've had a time of it, haven't you?  This is one of the main reasons I sold my older house and rent where it's warm and I can sleep outside if I have to.  The condo in Michigan is self-containing, but who cares, it's buried in snow.  I'm too tired to deal with this kind of thing.  But, I'm keeping my finger's crossed that it doesn't turn out as badly as you think.  And I highly advise getting a second opinion.

I am trying to sleep by having a warm brandy and it's not working.  Too much on my mind.  '*despise* that.

mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 10:49:00 am »

Things should be fine.

The guy who came to repair yesterday managed to get the tiles down and is coming back today and will place them back. ( he has yet to give me a quote for that and the guttering though  hide )

We have had such strong winds the last few days. I was scared I was going to fly away  tehe

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 32   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: