Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 11:18:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you doing right now?  (Read 66980 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: January 12, 2011, 10:57:29 pm »

Hello girls!!!!!  flower

Well i just remeber one topic fro our other forum!!! aww This one where we sat what we are doing this moment or what we will do on next minutes!!!!   easter-wink

celebration Let's start a new game!!! celebration

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 11:34:33 pm »

I just got done with dinner and I'm procrastinating before I reorganize my walk-in closet. blah!

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 02:32:27 am »

I'm procrastinating too. easter-lol

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Contessa
courtier

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 03:00:37 am »

Who wants to know?
 Embarrassed
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 03:34:37 am »

watching some TV before bed. 
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2011, 12:48:21 pm »

eating luch just to go back for my books!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 03:15:43 pm »

Playing with my new laptop Spooky-bat

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 04:55:32 pm »

Mass-emailing an events cost analysis that no one will care about until later.  Doin' a huge CYA for myself.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 05:27:26 pm »

Off to a hair appt. ... Hopefully there won't be any magazines with this fiasco highlighted. Right about now, I need a break from these two! At least for a few hours. easter-egg-basket ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 06:26:20 pm »

Yooper, what is a CYA?

I just had a lunch and am cleaning the house
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 07:42:03 pm »

Cya is cover your a**. It's my written proof to say I told you so when the cfo hollers about costs later. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2011, 09:15:12 pm »

Forumating

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2011, 10:42:19 pm »

Watching Grey's Anatomy

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 03:14:30 am »

Just got done watching my son model his new 3 piece pinstripe suit, while doing his best impression of a mafioso from the Sopranos! laugh Never in my life did I think my son would want a pinstripe suit, but he picked it out. And now he's asking for a pocket watch to wear with it! One unique boy! ... He can always make me laugh!  easter-lol
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:21:59 am by Earth Angel » Logged

royal_watcher05
courtier

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 04:08:59 am »

Oh, Thanks Y,   flower  Guess Im a bit thick.

Watching a little TV and getting organized for the new semester. Cant believe its already here.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2011, 05:10:55 am »

You're nothing of the kind RW.  Thick, indeed.  Nonsense.  CYA is just a common acronym used usually in offices far too close to the executive wing and could be a US term.

Good luck with your due-diligence in getting ready for the semester.  It's a tough time of year to gear up, I know!  Hang tough.   flower

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2011, 06:46:55 am »

Listening to music

Contessa
courtier

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2011, 08:38:38 am »

Having dinner
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2011, 01:43:21 am »

'Sounds morbid, but I'm celebrating what would've been my husband's 60th birthday (here, of all places.  It's official.  I'm a nutcase).   cake-girl

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2011, 03:01:12 am »

Going to watch "The Sorcerer's Apprentice with my awesome daughter.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: