Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:58:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Fan's Commiseration and Discussion Thread  (Read 5345 times)
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2014, 02:11:51 am »

Who wants pudding?!  easter-lol I've been in undead heaven almost completely forgot about the Royals.  sigh  easter-lol

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2014, 02:24:18 am »

^
So funny isn't it.  I absolutely love Carl now, what a great job Chandler Riggs did last night.  IMO he actually carried that episode.  No Daryl but I am already waiting with bated breathe, because I have a feeling this coming Sunday is going to be all Daryl all the time.   loveshower loveshower loveshower loveshower worship worship worship worship  I am so happy they are going to give some back stories of these characters.  If they show Daryl before the Zombies, I bet it will look like something out of Sons of Anarchy.   flirt  Ugh, this is the only show that could turn me into a true couch potato, spuds away.   laugh
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2014, 10:41:09 pm »

For any Daryl fans out there, this looks like it might be pretty good,

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/sneak-peek-episode-410-the-walking-dead-inmates  just four more days   flirt flirt flirt flirt flirt
terrajoule
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2014, 06:44:56 pm »

Aw! Looks like Daryl needs a hug. :( Sunday can not come soon enough. A Daryl-centric episode. Oh! Yay!  easter-bunny

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2014, 04:08:28 am »

Well, we got at least 10 minutes of Daryl.  I am glad to see Judy is alive and well, but Children of the Corn looked close to changing that.  That kid is creepy.  And Carol, egads, if Tyrese finds out her little secret  nervous nervous nervous nervous
It's going to get interesting now with Eugene, Rosita and Abraham.  I think Andrew Lincoln was right, the back 8 is going to get very dark, very quickly. 
terrajoule
Baroness

« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2014, 04:41:19 am »

Was it ten minutes? It seemed a lot shorter.  easter-lol Blink and he's gone! Dang it! Not long enough.  Daryl is the Bubba Fett of TWD. He appeared briefly on screen and instantly became (almost) everyone's favorite next to Rick and Michonne. Beth, is annoying.  Lizzie, that child, is an odd one. Tyreese seemed befuddled in his instructions to the girls. Maggie lapsed into an Australian accent.  easter-lol  Glenn was in riot gear and is the MacGyver of the group. Loved how it looked like Tara broke the fourth wall.  easter-lol It got better and more interesting at the end when Abraham appeared. thumbsup

One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2014, 04:01:35 pm »

Yeah, the 10 minutes was wishful thinking.   Angry sauer  Why, oh, why did he get stuck with Beth?huh   ick  Maggie would have been a better paring.  I guess since they are doing this show in groupings, this Sunday will be Rick, Carl and Michonne.  Although I am really curious, Eugene and crew want to go to Alexandria, (per the comics), I don't want them to, because of Negan.  They should go to Terminus, I would take my chances with them.  Good grief I need to get a life  easter-lol easter-lol  but Daryl doesn't allow it.   laugh laugh laugh 
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 01:50:48 am »

Episode - Claimed
Two words, No Daryl  Lips Sealed ick Shocked sauer Angry NOwhy wine

As for the rest of the show seven words:  Never trust a man with a mullet!   nervous nervous  And avoid creepy pink rooms.   ick ick
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2014, 02:56:15 pm »

Have you read the comics, One of the Peasants? I haven't, but I know enough to guess what will happen they're following the Eugene storyline, I think.

For some reason I always thought that the people who kidnapped Beth would end up being the same group that came into the house that Rick, Michonne and Carl were staying in. It'll be too much of a coincidence if she wound up at Terminus too - I'm hoping they delay her return until next season, and she'll come back hardened and more bad@ss than before. I'm not too worried about Daryl - once he sees what kind of men they are he'll leave them and go it alone - remember how he reacted back at Hershel's farm, when that kid Rick brought back said something about the "pretty daughters"? ick
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2014, 07:05:58 pm »

Hi Aquataine,

No I do not follow the comics, at least I haven't gotten to the volume with Eugene, Abraham and Rosita, I am only on Volume 3.  However, I am also aware of the Eugene storyline so 1) I shudder to think what Terminus really is.  2) I fear for Beth 3) I wonder if Scott Gimple and Kirkman have the guts to bring on the Hunters, egads, this show is stressing me out.  I wonder how much closure we will get tomorrow evening??  Yeah, and I am not too worried about Daryl, I think he knows who they are tracking and when the time is right???  That kid you are talking about, Randy, yeah he was with a really bad group, I thought for a short while that group might have resurfaced in the form of Joe's group, but not so much anymore.  The last few shows have been hard to watch, poor Mica and poor Lizzy, those kids never really had a chance.  Ugh, tomorrow is just dragging its way here.   Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
benign
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2014, 12:25:37 am »

Is tonight the season finale? is anyone going to die or not?
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2014, 01:36:04 am »

Has anyone else seen the finale yet? Don't want to spoil it for anyone by discussing it on this board before they have  camera
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2014, 02:08:45 am »

I have seen the finale and I hope next season will be much better than this one was
Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2014, 02:18:46 am »

Personally speaking, I think this season would have been better if they'd taken the time to create an overall arc/plot - the structure was a little off all season e.g. having the Governor die halfway through - he really should have died at the end of last season or in this season's finale.

I really like that the show isn't afraid to play with different storytelling devices such as dreams and flashbacks, but I felt the season finale wasn't the place to experiment - they really should have used it to establish Terminus better and set up the next season, which they didn't really do. I'm torn between liking it (I did enjoy seeing one of my favourite characters again) and feeling, well, disappointed. I expected more action in the finale too.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2014, 02:27:45 am »

It was a great season finale. I didnt expect they would go there I mean i know its been talked about in other Walking Dead forums but to end it like that, so curious the backstory of those people. I was so shocked to see how that person lose control and just went crazy. Even the ones with that person was looking like who is this person..

cant wait for the fall season...hopefully, they dont drag as much especially in the beginning.

Aquitaine
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2014, 02:52:22 am »

Benign: If the person you were talking about is the same person I'm thinking about then yeah, that was great to see - adds another layer to the person's character. I think that may have been taken from the comics, but in the comics it was with the person's bare hands. (Are we allowed to use their names yet? LOL) I still think the flashbacks made the whole thing disjointed though - I can understand what the writers were doing, contrasting the two different sides of the person, but it could have been handled a little more delicately IMO.

The fact that Terminus wasn't established AT ALL makes me think that next season will drag on in the beginning as they establish the group there - characters, relationships, dynamics, back stories etc. We still don't know very much about Abraham, Rosita and Eugene either, so you know the writers are going to take the time to flesh them out in the beginning too, as they look like they'll be around for a while.
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2014, 10:17:14 pm »

Although my fear for my favorite characters will be on overload, I really think this story needs to start heading towards Alexandria.  If they turn Terminus into another prison, where a "happy" sort of, community is created, I am going to find another TV show to get addicted to.  I want my zombie show to be a lot more action and less weepy soap opera-ish.   
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2014, 02:28:34 pm »

Heading for Terminus: Carol and Tyreese carry Baby Judith away from herd of walkers in first glimpse of The Walking Dead's fifth season
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2683687/Carol-Tyreese-carry-Baby-Judith-away-herd-walkers-glimpse-The-Walking-Deads-fifth-season.html
terrajoule
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2014, 06:51:21 pm »

Hurry up, October!  tehe

One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2015, 08:30:52 pm »

I know this topic hasn't been talked about in awhile and the next season doesn't start until October but are there any fans of the show that want to share.  I figured since a zombie just got married, had a baby a couple months ago-ish and Bill looks like he is about to turn into one, I would revive this thread about real zombies.   laugh laugh laugh laugh
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: