Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 10:25:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walking Dead Fan's Commiseration and Discussion Thread  (Read 5492 times)
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« on: December 03, 2013, 12:59:56 am »

Okay,

So I have a little secret, I love all things Zombie, and to have a TV show of all Zombie all the time, is right up my alley.  However, last nights episode "Too Far Gone" has me rattled.  My poor Hershel is dead, in the most horrible way.   Angry Angry Angry  The group is scattered.   there there there  Judy's bloodied baby carrier is empty and she is nowhere to be found.   noway  We have only seen Daryl this season in the most after thought kind of ways, and he should be front and center by now.   screaming screaming   The only good thing is that the Governor is gone.  I now must console myself with Season 1-3 from ITunes.   sigh sigh sigh   Anyone else feeling angst over this TV gem.   nervous nervous nervous bye bye bye Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed   
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 01:02:43 am »

i like those types of shows ,but i have not seeing one episode of the walking dead

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 02:15:02 am »

I have o admit, I am horribly disappointed with this current, Season Four.  However, if you want to see an extraordinary show, Seasons One and Two are beyond amazing and Three is way better than Four but I do not like the Governor, although we got Mischonne.   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 02:29:49 am »

thumbsup  It's a great show, great comic book and great game.  thumbsup

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2013, 12:13:49 am »

^
Yes indeedy.  It is odd, it is less than 48 hours since that terrible finale, poor Hershel and Judy  there there there there there there  I think I am going to make some hot chocolate and watch Season One tonight.  This is gonna be a long two months  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2013, 07:15:49 am »

walking dead seriously got too creepy for me -
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2013, 04:26:00 pm »

^
I think that is kind of true for this Season, that prison is a terrible place for them to go.  It is dark and it does not bode well for the future, which of course we now know what happened.   nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous  I am going to give a chance to see where the new plot takes them and if it is not a good storyline, I am just going to have to hang on to Seasons 1-3  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 11:29:34 pm »

This probably is going to sound pathetic, but I really need The Walking Dead, now.  What is with these strange mid-season breaks?  It has been almost three Sundays now and I am worried about Rick and Daryl and Judy, ugh, I need to get a life.   nervous ick ick ick ick
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2013, 12:28:15 am »

i like those types of shows ,but i have not seeing one episode of the walking dead

I meant to get around to watching The Walking Dead, but haven't.

I saw episode one but nothing else.

[/URL]
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2013, 12:18:39 pm »

Same here, OOTP!
No more Walking Dead until march and I *despise* it!
Hershel dead- I was really shocked and Dale dead in season 2. sob
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2013, 10:35:28 pm »

^^
SG,

I cannot recommend this show enough, I only watch two shows, TWD and Mad Men.  TWD has developed these characters so beautifully and in the context of the zombie apocalypse, they really show humanity in all its most vulnerable, strong and terrible forms.  I am very attached to these characters.

^Stephanie

Ugh, I know, my poor, poor Hershel, I have to admit, I am still traumatized, I download the episodes from ITunes and I have not been able to re-watch that episode  ick ick ick sob sob sob sob sob  I watched the Talking Dead and there is no mention of Judy in the memoriam, yeah I am that much of a nerd, so I have hope that someone scooped her up and took her with them, maybe Tyrese, I saw this mentioned on a Walking Dead forum.  I can definitely see a TWD marathon in the next few weeks.  However, who is going to replace Hershel as the conscious of the group, without him and/or Dale, I fear for them.   nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous nervous   
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2014, 01:20:14 am »

Well, I was doing okay until I saw this on the DM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2533035/The-Walking-Dead-returns-February-new-poster-zombie-hit-features-ominous-warning.html

The trailer, it's too soon, they should have waited until it was closer to the next episode in February  ick sauer Angry bye nervous NOwhy NOwhy NOwhy noway
benign
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2014, 02:02:02 am »

^i dont see the trailer and its coming back in Feb cool. I do hope the storyline goes a little bit faster coz it was slow in the beginning.
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2014, 03:51:15 am »

^
Oops, I thought the DM had the trailer on it.  Here you go

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/mid-season-premiere-trailer-the-walking-dead-season-4

You are right about the slowness, when they brought the Gov. back for those two episodes it made the other storyline seem very slow.   
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2014, 10:14:27 pm »

I'm upset that they killed off hershel but the gov I'm glad he's finally dead..good reddens to him
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 03:27:36 am »

Only 21 more nights or 483 hours until we find out what happened to Rick, Carl, Judy, Daryl, Michonne  NOwhy  sob
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2014, 10:12:25 pm »

Is it the new season premiere, yet? I'm going through some serious Daryl (Norman) withdrawals.  easter-lol Nothing screams sexy like a man wielding a crossbow!  flirt  easter-bunny

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »

^
Terrajoule,

A mere 176 hours and hello Daryl Dixon.   easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol  I subscribe to AMC so they keep sending out these little clips.   Shocked Shocked Shocked  just give us the show please.  I am still wondering about Judy,  sob sob sob
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2014, 10:35:04 pm »

now I have to go watch reruns thanks guys easter-lol
One of the Peasants
Countess

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2014, 11:56:46 pm »

You are sooo, welcome.  I am big enough of a girl to admit, Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon are what finally got me to open an ITunes account so I could go back and watch while I am suffering withdrawal symptoms.   laugh laugh laugh laugh
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: