Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:46:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumblings  (Read 25164 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2013, 12:15:23 am »

^AFAIK Marius has his own father who he visits frequently

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2013, 01:53:38 am »

Wow what a mess.  I hope it's not a divorce.  But the fact that the palace did not deny the divorce rumors speaks volumes to me.  What an ungrateful woman.  If this is true, then I feel sorry for Haakon's future wife because her kid probably won't ascend to the throne.  A mess for sure.  However, at least one other royal house will look to see how the NRF will handle this.
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2013, 03:18:41 am »

Almost twelve years.

A part of me doesn't hope for a divorce since after all, Marius is so used to Haakon as a father figure.

I don't care because I'm hoping for a divorce.  This woman was bad news  :*butt*: from the get go and Haakon should have his head examined or bashed to the wall for his stupidity!!!  prokates  I just don't have any patience for idiots!   Shame on him for disrespecting his royal house, family and country.  Haakon seems like a good man, stupid no less but a good man nonetheless and it's a shame that he ended up with a garbage.  :*butt*:  MM is like a garbage that floats on a dirty river.  I hope he'll learn his lesson.  
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 03:21:45 am by Ceridwen » Logged

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2013, 08:30:30 am »

Rumours are rife here in Norway, that the marriage is doomed.

She wasn't suited for Royal life and Pr.Haakon went against his family and the Country to marry her. The family folded when he started talking about stepping down if he could not have this utterly unsuitable woman.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2013, 08:48:53 am »

I wonder, really wonder, just how this will be handled. There is no way that Haakon should support her for life and I don't think Mette could live out the rest of her life in Norway.

I hope he'll learn his lesson.

Maybe he will, maybe he won't. He has two adorable little girls and I hope he is mature to prevent his ex from poisoning their minds with her damage.

Almost twelve years. A part of me doesn't hope for a divorce since after all, Marius is so used to Haakon as a father figure.
I don't care because I'm hoping for a divorce.  This woman was bad news  :*butt*: from the get go and Haakon should have his head examined or bashed to the wall for his stupidity!!!  prokates  I just don't have any patience for idiots!   Shame on him for disrespecting his royal house, family and country.  Haakon seems like a good man, stupid no less but a good man nonetheless and it's a shame that he ended up with a garbage.  :*butt*:

I would have taken a whip to Haakon and whipped him into sanity; when the public and courtiers were against it, he should have thought something was wrong. I think a long trip to boot camp will be in order for the *fool*. What he felt for her was lust mixed with weakness; a few clever posturings as a helpless scrappy single mom and he was hooked.

MM is like a garbage that floats on a dirty river.

People that knew Mette as a waitress mentioned how she was a sourpuss and didn't like to work.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2013, 10:09:37 am »

I'm always sad for the children when a couple divorces.  Stepchild or birthchild, it hurts just as much.

But MM has had it coming for the longest time.  She'll get financial support, probably a luxury house and shared custody of the kids.  I'm sure she will move to NY or somewhere similar and pretend to be a charity patron while getting freebie holidays and gala appearances, a la Fergie.

Silly Haakon for choosing the tart.  Wonder if other princes will look across and think about their own choices and futures.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2013, 05:17:36 pm »

HELLO! Mag
Crown Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit surrounded by separation rumours

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013112915901/mette-marit-haakon-norway-divorce-rumours/1/ via @hellomag

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013112915901/mette-marit-haakon-norway-divorce-rumours/

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »

If true, I wonder if she is engaged, or on the verge of being engaged to the other guy.  I will be so sad if this is true.  Hopefully, Haakon is the one pushing for divorcement.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 07:58:47 pm »

I wonder how the Mette boot-lickers will handle knowing that Cinderella was messing around and wants to marry someone else, leaving the man who loves her.

Wonder if other princes will look across and think about their own choices and futures.

I think the other princes bitterly regret the marriages they've made; as for a luxe life, not if she remarries and I don't think Haakon will be allowed to give her so much. I can only think that the Norway royal court will end up making sure she isn't too comfortably off and there will be a cutoff period.

I'm sure she will move to NY or somewhere similar and pretend to be a charity patron getting freebie holidays and gala appearances, a la Fergie.
Which will make her an entertaining sideshow, but I don't think the UN will be interested in her and I don't think she'll have much for very long.

But MM has had it coming for the longest time. 

Since day one really.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
beline
gossip insider

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2013, 08:12:17 pm »

Honestly I don't know what to believe.
 There are so many rumors floating about these days, and there is no smoke without fire...But on the other hand, M-M and Haakon looked so happy with each other even recently (Princess Madeleine's wedding for example). Maybe they were playing it for the cameras. Other royal couples did and still does the same after all.
Time will tell. The Norwegian court should definitely react on all this.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2013, 09:06:22 pm »

From another forum:

The Norwegian man that people are saying is the one she supposedly cheated with has openly cheated on his wife before   his wife took him back. The whole family is friends with the CP-family, so if it's true it's a real mess. He has lot's of children too.

Norwegian press is very polite, especially to the royal family. Se&Hør is the only magazine that sometimes dare to write something unconfirmed, but the royal family has also complained about them before, I think the magazine is trying to stay on the good side right now. They have a new issue out today, MM has a small picture on the cover with the text 'Whats happening, Mette-Marit?'. Probably referring to her neck.

They are probably itching to write something, but they don't dare.

It did not occur to me that two families could be destroyed by this.  So MM is going to have to wait for this other guy to divorce his wife.  No wonder the NRF went after the press.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2013, 09:42:13 pm »

Yes it's supposedly one of  the wealthiest men in Norway.

Mette is a gold digger.

What I hear is she doesn't like the rigidity of royal life with Haakon.  SHE Likes the glamour, the parties, etc, but finds the rest of it not to her liking. Well isn't this what he was warned about, why he shouldn't have chosen her in the first place?   William(no Haakon head, so used PW's)  Stupid Prince.

That's why I didn't say much  when some said she'd end up with not much financially. She has already put a new boat in the ocean, one with Onassis type money. She's a gold digger. imo

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 09:46:27 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2013, 09:57:05 pm »

wow  eating cookies

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
berlin
Countess

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2013, 10:00:46 pm »

This is a picture of MM and Haakon with the other man in 2005.  She looks so innocent in this picture.  Now, 8 years later....  Anyway, I read another rumor that she is now involved with a rich American.

http://www.siste.no/Innenriks/article1570933.ece
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2013, 10:17:03 pm »

From another forum:

please source it  flower no problem in this forum if you mention another one

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
berlin
Countess

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2013, 10:20:37 pm »

royaldish
benign
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2013, 11:02:04 pm »

bit weird no one is denying the rumor.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:05:15 pm by benign » Logged
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 11:12:52 pm »

Rumours are rife here in Norway, that the marriage is doomed.

She wasn't suited for Royal life and Pr.Haakon went against his family and the Country to marry her. The family folded when he started talking about stepping down if he could not have this utterly unsuitable woman.

Exactly - MM was never suited with the royal life for plenty of reasons, one obviously, with her skanky history, having a child out of wedlock, the drugs, etc.  That alone should have disqualified her.  And so what if Haakon threatened to stepdown if he wasn't allowed to marry the "woman that he loves."  Good grief, let the stupid man go.  Perhaps, it would have taught him a lesson early on that MM wasn't worth the trouble after all. 

This is why I look at arrange marriages in a different light because a bride of a future king should be examined closely and to prove that not every female is qualified.  Please ladies, don't start screaming at me, I only want to voice my opinion that there should be rules to follow in acquiring a wife.  I'm not stating that arrange marriages is the way to go but there has to be a limit to the females being allowed in any royal houses in that not every one should be qualified just because the royal prince is supposed to be in-love with her.  And the same could be said the to a royal princess to her prospective groom.  There should be rules to follow since time and time again, we see all these undeserving brides (Fergie, Kate, Camilla, MM, Mary, Letizia) with pasts being allowed entrance and yet, only to realized later (after marriage) that they enjoy the glamour but not the rigidity of the royal lifestyle. 

berlin
Countess

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 11:18:46 pm »

So MM's stepbrother died in the shooting massacre.  I read that he sued MM's mother in court because his father's estate all went to her, and he didn't get anything.  I would have loved to know the whole story.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2013, 12:12:26 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/CrownPrincessMM/status/395540168708739072/photo/1

One of her last tweets.    easter-wink
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 12:14:59 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: