Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:46:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumblings  (Read 25162 times)
Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2013, 07:56:30 pm »

That mark on her neck doesn't even look like a scar.  It looks like a cat scratch.  There are no stitch marks on either side of the line.  And it's nowhere near the neck vertebrae.  What an insult to the intelligence of the public.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #141 on: December 14, 2013, 07:09:04 pm »

http://scandinavianroyals.blogspot.no/2011/12/norway-haakon-mette-marit-at-nobel.html

Mette Marit and Haakon at Nobel Peace Prize Concert.
He can't seem to take his eyes off of her as she gazes at the show.
He is sprung  flirt  , as my surfer friends use to say at the beach in LA.  tehe

from royal blogspot site
http://scandinavianroyals.blogspot.no/p/norway.html

After longer break from her studies Mette-Marit attended Bjørknes Private School and then took preliminary university examination at Adger University College. As a part-time student, she took longer than usual to complete her high school education before going on to take preparatory university courses at Agder. She then worked for a year at Cafe Engebret in Oslo. On 13 January 1997 she gave birth to her first child, son Marius Borg Hoiby, whose father is Morten Borg.

After becoming a single mother she met the Corwn Prince at party related to Quard Festival, in her home town Kristiansand. On 1 December 2000, the Norwegian Royal Court announced their engagement. This caused a lot of controversy, because Mette-Marit was a single mother and the father of the child was convicted of drug-related offences. The couple married on 25 August 2001 in Oslo Cathedral.
The couples first child, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, was born on 21 January 2004 in Oslo. Due to the change in Act of Succession in 1990, Ingrid is second in the line to Norwegian throne after her father. Their second child, Prince Sverre Magnus, was born on 3 December 2005 in Oslo.

During 2002 and 2003 when the family resided in London, Mette-Marit undertook development studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London, without graduating. Currently Mette-Marit is attending lectures at the faculties of arts and social sciences at the University of Oslo.

As the wife of Crown Prince she is supporting him in his work, she takes part at foreign visits abroad and those comming to Norway. She is working as UNAIDS Special Representative and works also with various other organisations.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 07:13:52 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
berlin
Countess

« Reply #142 on: December 14, 2013, 10:41:05 pm »

That's from 2011, Serene Grace.  This year, Haakon took Marius along.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #143 on: December 15, 2013, 12:00:01 am »

Oh thank you. I just noticed the date.  easter-lol

I was wondering why I didn't see her on the Concert when I watched it on tv.
I saw Haakon  but no Mette in the seat. I thought maybe I just missed her.  huh

So she didn't go....hmmm that's interesting. 

Maybe the bloom is off the rose?

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #144 on: December 15, 2013, 12:48:29 am »

Maybe Mette is currently going over terms of divorce with palace lawyers and servants are packing her bags.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #145 on: December 15, 2013, 01:22:53 am »

I hope so, but after seeing her all smiles with Haakon just days ago, I think she's got him wrapped around her finger for now. He won't do anything unless he is publicly humiliated by her to the point where things can't be denied.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #146 on: December 15, 2013, 01:28:28 am »

All men have their limits and I am certain Haakon will be required to possibly make good on his promise to walk if he is almost ordered to either divorce Mette or end up abdicating his position in favor of his daughter with a Regent appointed in place. Norway doesn't deserve to have to put up with this because a delusional prince has a bunch of delusions of grandeur over the reality of who his wife really is. A wife cavorting with numerous lovers sets a dangerous example for a daughter and it's a gross betrayal of his trust. There is no way that Mette should be allowed to cause domestic chaos and there is no way she has a right to mess up Ingrid's life too. I am certain that Mette is only making home a horrible place for her children and I am sure that the palace will make Haakon walk and in fact be glad to see the back of him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Purple
royal watcher

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2013, 06:31:45 am »

OMG.  http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/kronprinsparet/artikkel.php?artid=10148699

She is out, and leaving the restaurant 01:15, on a tuesda!!!.

They try hard to meet the rumors, I found this stunt stupid concider her sickleave.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2013, 02:04:40 pm »

laugh We said it.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2013, 02:46:26 pm »

Haakon is buying her bullcrappy stories.  BS  I'll bet she is playing Victim of the nasty press.

Gawwwd she's annoying.

prokates  The Palace is probably SICK of her nonsense. Haakon reminds me of Pr.Andrew during the last years of his marriage, always playing knight and protector, over Sarah's nonsense.

I wonder if Mette privately laughs to herself at how gullible he is.  queeny  withstupid

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #150 on: December 20, 2013, 02:43:13 am »

Form another forum:

MM and HM out with friends on town yesterday. VG, Norway's largest newspaper, wondering if the prince and princess had a nice evening but the journalist gets no response from HM. HM is usually polite to the press, so my reaction to this is whether it is a new showof just to show the Norwegian people that everything is ok  Thinking  Champagne

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/...tikkel.php?artid=10148699

He's weird. - I think he's acting weird. He doesn't behave as he usually does. I may be in the minority here but I've never seen him so aloof, so cold and so indifferent towards his wife than now, and I've watched dozens of dozens of videos of these two together. It's a 1:30 short clip so it has to be taken with caution but tbh, it only adds substance to my first impression from the yesterday video - I can't really explain why, it's how I feel. I'm sorry but he's barely paying attention to her (and we're used to such behaviour *add the turtle dove sound here*). Wait & see. It seems like things will go back to normal.

I'm no PR expert but if it was meant to be PR move, then they would have taken advantage to the fact that the press was here, no ? A kind gesture ? Hand in hand ? Oh yeah, MM touches his back once.  Snore

I think that a romantic diner, in a romantic restaurant, just the two of them ... THIS would have been good PR.  Blush

PS : it's a tricky PR move but it mustn't look like a PR move because the rumours aren't true so there's no need for PR, isn't it ?!

don't usually follow the H-MM thread. Could someone point me to the postings which detail the MM rumors? What was said and when did the rumors emerge?

As far as the video of H-MM doing the public service announcement for their foundation, H seemed OK. He looked at MM normally and he seemed to behave normally, professionally given the purpose of the interview. But MM seemed overly fawning toward H. She gazed at him a lot and smiled at him a lot. Like a guilty woman trying to make up.

I remember when there were rumors about Princess Michael having an affair. She and hubby turned up in the royal box at Wimbledon. He behaved normally. But her behavior was OTT. The reporters watching noted that she was overly attentive toward him - giggling, smiling, touching, etc.

I think they are not used to have their relationship in the spotlight and as someone said, they are usually not getting filmed like that at all - well, they have been married ten years now, so people just assume they are okay and only get interested again when they hear rumours.

Their big mistake was the silence during her "sickness". That backfired totally and started those rumours which also showed (even if entirely untue) what people really think about MM. I think the real disaster is that a lot of people initially liked Hakoon, Harald, Sonja and the kids and bought MM as a part of the package and accepted her without thinking much about it.

Now they are aware that something might be even going on and that the crown princess might have used all her sick leave and the breathing space not to stay balanced, but to spice up her life with a little hot affair

http://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=478.1560

Spice
Countess

William and Lupo: the real royal love match

« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2013, 07:44:27 am »

Xmas photo shoot:
http://www.newmyroyals.com/2013/12/christmas-with-norwegian-royal-family.html

Interesting body language among the adults.  The kids look cute as ever though.  Although Ingrid is getting a bit old for sitting on her mother's knee.

Citizen not subject - I support the Republic UK and Republic NZ campaigns for system reform.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2013, 08:41:30 am »

The news here in Norway has been showing them out around town lately and Haakon seems very defensive in his demeanor. He is usually very nice, cordial with public and press.
I think he's blaming the press for the Rumours about his wife, but he needs to look at Mette herself. Imo

[/URL]
Purple
royal watcher

« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2013, 11:44:35 am »

The x-mas photos this year is very different. It looks like mm has been crying, and they all look very arranged. I also find it strange that she has IA on her lap, she is to big for that.... Is this a demonstration?

IA is a beautiful girl, I wonder why MM dresses her little girl so often in dark blue and black?
HC
Countess

« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2013, 01:41:14 pm »

I know the norwegians love their national folkdress - but really they are quite odd to me.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #155 on: December 22, 2013, 03:25:15 pm »

I found it quite odd when I first moved here, but now I've gotten use to it and love the folk dress and customs. It all has such great meaning for them.

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #156 on: December 22, 2013, 04:19:25 pm »

Well, Norway was occupied by Denmark in 400 years. I guess thats why norwegeins love the folk dress and danish would never wear one.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #157 on: December 26, 2013, 03:31:01 am »

You know, Mette is pretty much a reason I dislike the concept of a wife being a stay at home mother, to the exclusion of all else. In the 50's a woman had to work incredibly hard to clean and cook mainly since there was none of the modern conveniences and so it took up a lot of time and was a genuine job in it's own. In the past royal women had to have it all down pat at an early age and had to literally run an entire household and be at the prince's side at all times and the princes did do a lot of work. Mette is the 'modern' housewife who kind of lounges around all the time and just mooches while the husband works and the kids do their own thing as well. A lot of housewives sometimes get up to no good and thing is, that if Mette had been doing some duties and volunteering, she wouldn't have had time to end up messing around with men or indulging in her moodiness.

Haakon goes out and does his job, but Mette just mooches around moping and miserable and getting into trouble.

I wonder how Mette will cope if one day Haakon decides he's had enough doing the majority of the slog while Mette enjoys life at his expense and cuts her loose.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #158 on: December 27, 2013, 03:43:33 am »

any updates? I saw pics of Haakon, MM and IA attending a church service and it looked awkward.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #159 on: December 27, 2013, 03:51:50 am »

Rumor is on another forum that there might be a separation announcement in February after the holiday festivities along with the birthday celebrations.

Too bad that Marius will lose a lot of privileges and security; the RF won't let him live in the palace, be part of official events, and then he'll lose out on a lot of opportunities like preferential treatment like easy access to university, financial security, and he won't have Haakon as a second father figure.

He's been used to the royal lifestyle since he was a young kid and that will take a lot of getting used to in terms of losing. All because of his mother.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: