Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 01:39:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rumblings  (Read 25998 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: November 27, 2013, 10:06:40 pm »

Hearing major rumblings. Major fighting w Mette and Haakon.

I'm preparing for worst with these two.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 10:39:07 pm »

Whoa I was going to ask you what was said around there about the hernia of Mette and then you came with this which is much more juicy  eating cookies eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2013, 12:32:43 am »

I think it's inevitable; Mette simply isn't princess material and she's not someone who can cut it.

She's too materialistic, too unstable, and someone who isn't together. She wasn't really someone who had anything together when she was dating and Haakon should have seen the warning sign when he had to threaten to throw off his birthright to convince people to let him marry Mette. The rest of the nation and courtiers saw her for who she was.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2013, 12:35:39 am »

^ I agree KF.  Never been and never will be a fan of Mette for I have no respect for this woman.  I think she is a piece of trash.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2013, 12:55:31 am »

I bet MM wants her freedom in the form of New York and London.
benign
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2013, 01:40:15 am »

interesting... do you think they will go there SG? guess the three months off was a band aid to whatever is going between them.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2013, 01:46:06 am »

I hear she's a mess.

[/URL]
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 02:05:59 am »

^ Hi Serene, do you have the link?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 02:09:24 am »

^ I agree KF.  Never been and never will be a fan of Mette for I have no respect for this woman.  I think she is a piece of trash.

Neither have I and I dislike how a lot of people are supposed to coo over her because she had some dysfunctional lifestyle before and is now pretty pretty princess. She has had a lot of nerve living like she has (raiding the foreign designer boutiques) and putting on airs like she was born to all of this.

I bet MM wants her freedom in the form of New York and London.

When was such a life not her goal?

I think Haakon was a means to an end and I wonder if whether or not she will get as luxurious a life as she thinks; after all, she brought nothing to the marriage but problems (one after another) and scandals and this will be her going back to being supported by the Norwegian taxpayers. A lump sum and then a luxe life (if she doesn't bankrupt herself).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 02:18:07 am »

^Exactly.  Mette is nothing but a *sleeze* with a child out of wedlock involved with all sorts of dirty characters.  And as you've just stated, she's now putting on airs as if she's born into this or that she never had a dirty past.  It's galls me about these princesses who are no better than prostitutes who gave their bodies in the hopes that these pathetic princes wound fall for them and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which sides you're on), these idiot men did.

berlin
Countess

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2013, 03:22:09 am »

I think she would remarry.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2013, 03:35:00 am »

Who would have her? Her title isn't going to be hers anymore and even with the connection, no man will want to marry a woman who doesn't have it together. Times have changed and men no longer blindly marry for a connection and status, they want to be sure that they are marrying a wife, not an immature child bride. Mette is immature and without direction and if she loses this marriage, it will prove once and for all that she is the world's biggest loser and ingrate. Haakon fought hard to be able to marry her and she would throw it right back in his face after all he's done by walking away and trying to take all she can out of his bank account. Imagine all that fighting for her and she just walks away.

Her face is on stamps and portraits and statues and history books and soon the little idiot might walk away. I hope Haakon leaves her with next to nothing.

It's galls me about these princesses who are no better than prostitutes who gave their bodies in the hopes that these pathetic princes wound fall for them and unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on which sides you're on), these idiot men did.

These princes even FOUGHT to marry them if you can believe it. All these princes look horribly aged prematurely for their age and frankly I believe the biggest mistake they made was the day they put the rings on those fingers after a proposal. In my mind it makes me understand the radical Islamic point of view; Letizia still acts like an immature adolescent who has no idea how to dress, Mette, enough said, Kate, we know, Mary is basically a designer clothes addict who rubbed her way into a title and all the while, these dazzling accomplished women are bypassed because they didn't degrade themselves by offering themselves up for some sort of inspection like a tart in a brothel. All these women came with horrendous baggage and still act as if the palace and world owes them everything.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 10:50:42 pm »

Hello mentions the rumour about a divorce and says that the royal house said that they wouldn't say anything about this

http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_noruega/2013112868393/haakon-mette-marit-noruega-rumores-separacion/

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »

It's getting juicy. Her days are probably numbered now.

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 10:55:09 pm »

in a spanish forum I read that there is a rumour of a possible press conference this monday and this is one of the reasons why we are talking about a divorce  dontknow

benign
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 11:13:31 pm »

It's getting juicy. Her days are probably numbered now.
oh *poo* really..has it been going on for a while? I always thought it would be Martha Louise first not Haakon after all they were selling the fairy tale wedding. wonder which one found someone first.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 11:15:53 pm by benign » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 11:25:22 pm »

Maybe Haakon is realizing he liked her as a friend, but not as a wife and never loved her.

Here's something from another forum:

I did remember too that "blind item" that came up about the tennis pro Raphael Nadal having a fling
with a European royal woman and several of us were guessing who it might be.  I know someone
speculated that maybe Martha Louise...but who knows, maybe it was MM???  And I know, I'm wrong
for adding fuel to the flames by speculating this but it is food for thought.  I do feel stupid, this might
be about the King's health and maybe it's even about an abdication?Huh?  Oooh, wouldn't there be an
explosion heard in a palace not too far from Oslo??

The rumors have exploded on social media today – and some claims her loverboy is a Norwegian millionaire, others says it’s a American billionaire… The way I see it this potential divorce is good for Norway. She is a terrible princess, and because of her lazy-spoiled-spending-luxury-lifestyle she is not very popular. She makes so many mistakes that reveals her allover bad judgment - I think it would be good for her personality not being a princess.

I also think Haakon would do much better without her – he is a really good guy and will have no problem finding a nice lady! He made a huge decision choosing her – she shows her gratitude by being unfaithful.

Three options that I can see, if there is indeed a press conference on Monday:

I can't remember WHERE I read this but I read an item a couple of years ago about MM and supposedly
King Harold not being very happy about her.  The item claimed two different things, that she supposedly
had a fling with a chauffeur, and that she supposedly had twins at some point in her life and gave them
up for adoption.  I say supposedly because who knows if there's any truth to them and I'm sorry that I
can't remember where I read this stuff.  I just hope this isn't true, any of this stuff, because even though
I think she can be very lazy; they seemed so in sync with each other and he really went thru a lot with
the public in wanting to marry her.

I don't know about cheating but I'm guessing MM is the one who wants out. I don't follow the NRF that closely, but MM always struck me as someone who's bored by the royal life. She seems to be a free spirit who hates confinement. The royal life, as we know, is confining even with all the perks. She hasn't been into any royal work her hubby is doing. She seems to look for any excuse to leave Norway to party with her jetset friends or "find herself". She doesn't seem to have any concerns leaving her hubby and kids at home. Haakon picked a woman who couldn't be more unsuited for the royal life. Money and privilege didn't solve their fundamental differences. I'm sad for the kids

in a spanish forum I read that there is a rumour of a possible press conference this monday and this is one of the reasons why we are talking about a divorce

If there is a press conference on Monday and there is a separation announcement, I wonder how Norway will take it. All the drama around the engagement, the fight to marry her, but now all of a sudden there is this complete mess of a marriage and then divorce. The public forgave a lot and now suddenly it was all for nothing.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2013, 11:41:06 pm »

in a spanish forum I read that there is a rumour of a possible press conference this monday and this is one of the reasons why we are talking about a divorce  dontknow

could be a update about her surgery/health  . how long have they been married

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 12:03:42 am »

since 2001

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2013, 12:10:55 am »

Almost twelve years.

A part of me doesn't hope for a divorce since after all, Marius is so used to Haakon as a father figure.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: