Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 12:02:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles; The Lady's Man  (Read 2325 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« on: January 12, 2011, 05:55:38 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1346245/Prince-Charles-asked-model-Tasha-Vasconcelos-private-show.html

Charles can't seem to catch a break! Apparently, Charles propositioned this woman and she's written about their encounters in a book coming out next week! Will he ever learn that he's not God's gift to women?

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 06:33:46 am »

SO, Kitty Kelley isn't completely wrong?   I'm only asking because I'm halfway thru The Royals and holymoly, are they a mess of sexual dysfunction!

Good luck with all of that, Wasty!   legs

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ella
Countess

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 06:57:34 am »

^Ooh, I just finished that Sunday. It's so bizarre isn't it? Really good book though!

As for Charles, you'd think he'd know by now to get like, a confidentiality agreement or something when he decides to mess around.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2011, 07:12:17 am »

You'd think so, but I truly believe they think they're untouchable (pardon the pun).

Loads of, um, aberrant behavior through the Windsors....*cough*  *cough*  May I have a cucumber sandwich in pink bread, please, or I'll faint.  Thanks ever-so.

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2011, 04:01:27 pm »

Tasha dated and( imo chased unsuccessfully) Pr. Albert of Monaco for almost a decade and was still hanging on in keeping an apartment in Monaco when he became serious with Charlene Wittstock. She even appeared at an event with him after he had been seeing Charlene for a few years,I think she thought she was going to be the future Princess of Monaco but failed.
We know Charles history being unfaithful, so he probably did flirt with her, but why is she making it a big deal Charles complimented her beauty, dress and flirted with her  ten years ago, why is she telling it now is what I wonder? Is she no longer welcome in Monaco since  the former boyfriend Prince is getting married soon?......I use to respect this girl and thought for awhile that maybe Pr.Albert made a mistake letting her go but, now I don't think so.

She sounds like she's on the hunt for a Prince, because she also mentions Prince Andrew in the article,supposedly asking her if she was a Virgin.... Why would she repeat these things publicly?  

« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 04:11:46 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Mia
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2011, 05:31:21 pm »

She was photographed with some of Albert's friends in some jet set party recently in Monaco, so she still goes there. The pics are in some mag here...

I used to like her too but telling private stuff in public is a huge no no for me. Is just tacky and very trashy, imo...

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2011, 12:59:36 am »

Charles a ladies man? Hard to picture   eating cookies

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Scarlet Flowers
courtier

Just when you thought they weren't any sillier...

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2011, 11:42:21 am »

It was in 1999?  If so, then he was single.

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

From the highly reccommended book Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2011, 07:50:56 pm »

ONe thing this did teach me is that this is all the more reason modeling and acting for a woman is a bad idea. He likely tried to bonk this model, but he married Camilla. With the apparant exception of WIlliam, royal men in the BRF do not marry models/actresses/beauty contestants who model their goodies for all and sundry to see.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 01:15:49 am »

Oh god!   X-Mas_rolleyes Not again!
The man flirted with her like ten years ago and she still talks about it?
Well there's two possible reasons for that: either she wants another 15 min of fame and just throws some big names around
OR our Charlie has a real touch when it comes to the ladies, so much that they can't seem to stop gushing over something that happened nearly a decade ago!
In this case I think it's more of the first rather then the second.
Don't get me wrong, I do think Charles can be a very charming guy and personally I would be flattered if he flirted with me (dream on, Akasha!) but let's face it, the man is old enough to be my grandfather and I somehow doubt he's a Hugh Hefner kinda guy!  easter-lol
He has more class than that! (I hope!)
Plus I think he married the lady he loves the second time around so..

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 01:22:58 am »

Hey, if a prince kissed me I'd talk about it!

"They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it."--Anonymous Indian

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 01:29:12 am »

yeah you might tell it to your kids one day but you wouldn't tell it to a reporter, right?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 01:33:36 am »

X-Mas_rolleyes
well this is a waity katie... only want to cach some prince!!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Scarlet Flowers
courtier

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 03:24:09 pm »

yeah you might tell it to your kids one day but you wouldn't tell it to a reporter, right?

No, I wouldn't tell it to a reporter. Cool

Earl Grey
courtier

Last hope for the Windsors: Anne for Queen!

« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 06:37:22 pm »

Man likes to flirt with beautiful ladies. Stop the press!   idea

Sometimes it takes a little child to say what we have all been thinking
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: