Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:27:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Omens  (Read 7324 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2013, 12:48:09 am »

You know, HM once derided the first Elizabeth calling her "A tyrant who never left her shores" and made herself out to be a 'monarchical mother' (look how that turned out) and it is a slap in the face to all Elizabeth I went through to keep the people of England free from Spain and France and also keep the Inquisition out.

B*it!h

As far as I am concerned, HM can rot in Hades and some monarch, can't keep her family functional and as a Queen, an eternal whiner. The entire planet now knows she would rather be somewhere else when greeting them and it's a hurtful slap in the face to all the people who think it's an honor to know her and to meet her.

Frankly the snotty ingrate can just plain drop dead and I will be one of the people out there celebrating the witch's demise. She holds on and on and on and has been ungrateful and greedy all the sorry time. More money to support her and for her to skim off of. She isn't much of a wife really and failed to teach her husband to respect her as a wife.

There was a prophecy by Nostradamus that there would be a monarch called the "MouldWarp" who would ascend the throne of England to acclimation, but would end up dead at the gates of Paris. It could well be that it was Edward VIII or could be Prince Harry. It's just so unnatural that the Windsors have carried on like this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2013, 03:18:31 am »

Well I think Elizabeth I was a tyrant - as  the granddaughter of a usurper - she was always rather paranoid.  She had 147 people beheaded and that is just the tip of the iceberg as it does not include all the ones thrown into dungeons, tortured and then left to rot.  While Mary got the propaganda title of "Bloody" it was Lizzie I who was bloody.  She had the entire norman gaellic nobility of Ireland slaughtered - literally - babies pulled out of their mothers arms by her soldiers and thrown to the floor with their brains dashed out.  The whole tudor line was obsessed with wiping out even the most obscure and ancient Plantagenet out of fear they might be overthrown.  She was so haunted by what she had done during her reign that as death approached she spent a week walking continuously - praying in her rooms - and refusing to lie down because she knew once she lay down she would die and she was terrified of death and what judgment awaited her.  QEII is sympathetic to Katherine of Aragon - actually Katherine of England.  She dedicated a plaque at her gravesite and has had flowers laid there.  Katherine was a good Queen - she was well educated, fluent in several languages and wrote a book on the value of educating women.  She founded schools for girls all over England including schools for girls from poor families.  She was very charitable and beloved by the people.  So it does QEII some credit to admire her.  IMHO.

On the topic of omens - I have always thought the refusal on the part of the Windsors to provide a home for the Romanovs - which resulted in their deaths - was appalling and I am sure there are some who would like to see them pay for that.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2013, 06:07:43 am »

I think the Romanovs are one of the few dethroned families who do not socialize with the Windsors in any capacity. It was George V who prevented their safety and the Imperial family could have been moved to a tiny farm in the corner of the empire and kept there, not literally in Britain. There might well be a faction that would like to see the Windsors suffer for it. I know seeing the Windsors suffer for it would make me happy and be pleasant. Unforgivable really and I'm certain that since then the House of Windsor has been cursed.

Elizabeth the first was a product of her chaotic and uncertain childhood and future. She went from princess, to bastard at age three, then she went to a reign where she had to fight off a lot of people who wanted her dead. I think the Tudors knew that the Plantagenet royals were the only true legitimate rulers and I am certain that the Spanish monarchs made the biggest mistake in the world by sending Katherine of Aragon to marry Prince Arthur. Up until then no established royal house wanted to send their daughters to marry into that family and once Arthur was dead, Katherine should have been sent back to Spain, or ordered to come back by her family.

To be frank it's a blessing that the Tudors are no longer ruling and Henry VIII did horrible damage, all because Anne Boleyn wanted to marry him and she wrecked England by her determination to have a Reformation. Destroying Catholicism all because Rome wouldn't give him an annulment. If Harry had married a French princess, or wanted to marry a different Spanish Princess, I think things would have been better and he would have gotten his divorce. If Henry hadn't married Anne, or wasted ten years trying to marry her (years of his prime), he would have had his son and ended up securing a dynasty, not taking a wrecking ball to his nation.

As for Ireland, I've noticed that ever since the English RF claimed it, no monarch has ever really had a problem free reign. As for the Irish nobility, the butchery, I never knew about that. I wonder how HM feels, knowing that she's failed her ancestors and monarchy in every possible way. Hundreds of years of ancestry mean nothing more to her and her descendants than this being social status. I wonder if she ever had or saw anything that could be considered an omen.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: