Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:30:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Omens  (Read 7325 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2013, 09:45:36 am »

Very creepy that face.  I do believe in omens etc.  To have that showing on the day of the engagement does not bode well for me.  Wasty as ever looking around to see how many people are fawning over her.  Is it me, or does the ring shown (int two piccies) on Diana´s finger look different to the one on wasty´s finger?  The one on D looks more oval and the diamonds slightly different too.  id I read somewhere once there were two rings?  Maybe I am wrong.  Definitely wouldn´t want to be wearing that ring wasty wears.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 11:59:05 am »

I think it's the same ring. Kate is wearing Diana's ring. IMO, it's the same one.

I have read that Diana had another blue sapphire ring, which supposedly came as part of a suite of jewelry from someone ,maybe some Country,as a wedding gift. Not sure if it's true, but I vaguely recall something like that being written years ago.   huh

[/URL]
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 12:37:31 pm »

What makes me wonder is that the one wasty wears is more round in shape, the one Diana had on her finger in the other two photos is a lot more oval. 
Maya
courtier

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 07:25:29 pm »

IMO I don't think some members of the BRF would be particularly unhappy if this did signal the downfall of the monarchy. It would be the equivalent of opening the doors of a menagerie although the birds are still wild and not so domesticated that they couldn't survive in the outside world.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 11:11:15 pm »

I don't think the BRF would realistically be able to end up surviving. The BRF has no idea how the real world works and there is no guarantee they would keep their money.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 01:26:53 am »

That face is creepy! Considering the marriage ended horribly, I wouldn't have wanted that ring. I agree with the person that said it was Carolsaurus and Kate that pushed for William to give it to her.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 03:04:06 am »

I think it's the same ring. Kate is wearing Diana's ring. IMO, it's the same one.

I have read that Diana had another blue sapphire ring, which supposedly came as part of a suite of jewelry from someone ,maybe some Country,as a wedding gift. Not sure if it's true, but I vaguely recall something like that being written years ago.   huh

I think the other one was aquamarine in color.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2013, 03:05:28 am »

What makes me wonder is that the one wasty wears is more round in shape, the one Diana had on her finger in the other two photos is a lot more oval. 

I think the difference is that Diana had normal fingers and Waity has talons.  tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2013, 07:23:44 am »

One interesting fact about the 2011 wedding, is how a horse balked and tried to bolt and had to be subdued during a rehearsal; it's as if the horse was saying "Hell naw I ain't bein' part of this," and decided to get as far away as possible. When Charles and Diana announced their engagement, a horse dropped dead of heart failure. Animals know.

Then:

Riots erupted around London
The RF used the car that Camilla got attacked in as the car Kate would ride to Westminster in
Australia didn't react well to the engagement announcement
Editorials warned against using taxpayer money for the event
Halfway to the wedding date people started complaining about excessive coverage

All the omens about the wedding were so glaringly obvious that this was not the best of ideas.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2013, 10:58:54 am »

Diana was given another sapphire ring as part of a huge suite of jewels from Saudi Arabia as a wedding gift.
The ring and jewels are in the photo on this link
"SAUDI ARABIAN DIAMONDS AND SAPPHIRE SUITE

For her wedding present, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia gave the Princess a magnificent suite of jewelry as shown in picture below: a sapphire and diamond pendant suspended on a diamond tennis necklace (which also suspends 'The Prince of Wales feathers diamond pendant'), matching earrings, matching ring, a bracelet and a watch.  
Photo of the sapphire jewels, there is a ring similar to her own engagement ring.

http://www.dianasjewels.net/diamondnecklaces.htm. (The entire suite of sapphire,diamond gift from Saudi CP. ) "
Link shows photo of second sapphire ring.

The suite of sapphire and diamond jewels from the Saudi Crown Prince was so extensive, that Diana took the sapphires and diamonds out of the settings and created other pieces of jewelry for herself.
Diana took the stone out of the second sapphire ring and create a new jewel.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 11:02:39 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2013, 01:19:24 pm »

Lovely photos of Diana and her jewellery.  Just reminds me that whatever "it" is, Diana had it. Whether a natural flair with jewllery/clothes or due to taking advice and notice of experts, she sure knew how to work her jewellery and wear it with class and elegance class.. Can you see any of those beautiful pieces on wasty  -  I can´t see one of them on her. She is missing that class and elegance  -  she will never have it, no matter what. She reminds of a person that no matter what expensive clothing you put on her it is wasted, she never quite gets it right. Whether she doesn´t know how to wear it, does not have the natural elegance grace of Diana, but it just never seems to quite work.  Those jewels would be totall wasted on her.  There will never, for me, be another Diana. Sophie is lovely, but cannot hold a candle to Diana.  I know she had her faults and failings, but the rf lost the best pr tool they had when they got rid of her. Sadly, not one of her sons has inherited the spirit of Diana, Harry a little bit, wimpo I think must have been in another country at the time when fate was handing out her attributes.  I seriously think, as some others do, that had Diana been alive ma meddledoom would not have even got a sniff at her daughter marrying wimpo. Wonder where all that jewellery is now, hope wasty is not allowed access, they would never be the same again.  Probably take them all and give them modern settings, as per the "normal", "modern" style she supposedly likes.
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 01:36:44 am »

I am not sure if this counts but the fact that Fireman Bill had trouble getting that cursed ring on her scrawny finger spoke volumes to me.  As if he was already trying to fit a square peg into a circular royal family.  Oh and the dark undertones that seemed to pervade the room at SJP during the pact err, engagement announcement.  nervous nervous nervous
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2013, 12:45:20 am »

Forgot about that. Yeah that doesn't bode well either.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2013, 10:42:03 pm »

there was a prediction - hundreds of years ago  that the Stewart line would end with a female monarch.  When Mary Stewart was born - her father lay on his deathbed (injured in a battle with the English) and when he heard his wife had given birth to a girl - he thought the prediction had come true and the Scottish monarchy and the line of Stewarts was doomed.  He was sort of right in that after Mary came James who was to become King of England too thus resulting in the union of the crowns which effectively ended Scottish independence.  But the Stewart line ran for many more generations - it can be said it ended with Queen Anne but the legitimacy of the Windsors (and the Hanoverians before them) was that they were descended from the Stewarts.   So the Stewart line still continues and the prediction that a female monarch would be the last still stands.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2013, 10:46:31 pm »

You're RIGHT!

It didn't mean with Mary, but with a more distant descendant and I believe that this could mean that HM could be the last monarch. Of course, there is Charles, but really, it is up in the air. Through Mary of Hanover, (the daughter of James III) it might have been fulfilled as well. The end began with Mary's marriage to William of Orange.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2013, 04:42:00 am »

Fingers crossed that HM is the end of the line.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #36 on: December 01, 2013, 05:08:05 am »

I think the first time you throw a monarchy out, it's best to just keep it out.

The experience with the Cromwell regime was a Puritan dictatorship, not a real Republic in any imagining.

MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: December 01, 2013, 11:15:46 am »

In a conversation with a member of the circle Elizabeth II referred to herself as "Elizabeth the last". 
This was around the time of the divorces and then after Diana died.  Maybe she had a premonition,
but then again I think she is fairly perceptive and maybe she reads more than we think.
I am remembering too when there was aggrevation about expenses etc Prince Philip waded in
with the comment "If the British people ever decide they don't want the monarchy, lets not have
an argument about it." (In other words no tumbrils are needed) And the queens quote at around
the same time "We'll go quietly".
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: December 01, 2013, 11:34:32 am »

I think HM is living in fear right now.

There is no way she's calm about the possibility of being known as the last monarch of Britain and I think it's only recently that she's aware of the reality of the end of not just the dynasty, but of the entire institution. HM has to realize her determination to save the Windsors has resulted in the long term infection of the institution. When HM intertwined the Windsors as being the only way for the institution to continue, she put the entire system in jeopardy.

Wen she walks those halls and looks at all of it, she might for all we know be living in terror knowing that her determination to be pristine is what has done this. Her insane paranoia about divorce caused her sister to lose her love, then marry the wrong man and end up divorced (oh the irony) and her son was allowed to marry his mistress, completely abdicating his moral authority over his children and now look at who her grandson married, her precious hope for the future.

Stupid woman really.

india
Princess

« Reply #39 on: December 01, 2013, 09:28:46 pm »

Yes, she is a stupid short sighted woman.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: