Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:21:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Omens  (Read 7323 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: October 27, 2013, 01:32:44 pm »

Future of the monarchy rocked as fox kills Tower of London's 'guardian' ravens

An urban fox attacked and killed two ravens in the Tower of London where, according to superstition, there must be six of the birds or else the monarchy, the kingdom and the Tower itself will fall.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/theroyalfamily/10406569/Future-of-the-monarchy-rocked-as-fox-kills-Tower-of-Londons-guardian-ravens.html

LOL

what were does the fox came from?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 01:41:06 pm »

wow seriously and this is news  blink Shocked
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 01:49:43 pm »

Another bad omen.  spy

[/URL]
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 03:00:45 pm »

wow seriously and this is news  blink Shocked

it is news because of the legend  flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 05:43:01 pm »

Another bad omen.  spy

Lot of those going around lately; I wonder what or who the urban fox symbolizes. After all, the fox is the one who has now unnerved and symbolically destabilized the palace and tower.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 09:09:38 pm »

A close call. But they had eight.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 12:03:49 am »

Even though there are still eight, because they keep extra for just this reason, the omen is there now, two birds were killed by a fox. That is another bad omen.

I saw a show on the History channel about those ravens. Many in the Royal family are said to take that legend quite seriously, even if they may laugh about it.

I've noticed several bad omens since Kate and William got engaged, I can't recall all of them right now though, but for me  that ring he gave her, was a bad omen too, I think it has bad vibes.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 12:09:27 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 12:09:10 am »

A close call. But they had eight.

Two dead though and three would have broken the tradition; whoever got the fox in there was sending a message.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2013, 12:10:12 am »

Yes a definate omen or sign, IMO.

[/URL]
ChickP83
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2013, 01:22:02 am »

Yes a definate omen or sign, IMO.

Can you make a thread about omens? I am interested in learning about the others that you and other members have observed hello
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2013, 02:13:40 am »

A tread on omens would be great!
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2013, 03:49:56 pm »

Royal Omen thread, as requested.

[/URL]
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2013, 06:49:25 pm »

The birds' wings are clipped so they cannot fly away from The Tower.  However, being killed by an urban fox could be seen as an unpredicted omen for the House of Windsor.  You may call me daft, but I always said Diana's engagement ring was cursed...and, had I been Kate, I would have insisted on a new and pure ring which did not bear such a sad history.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 06:53:05 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2013, 07:22:21 pm »

I totally think that ring is cursed  too ( a twitter post  showed a closeup of the ring from engagement day, in Hello! Mag) that someone said looked like a evil face in the ring.

[/URL]
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2013, 07:31:34 pm »

I did read somewhere once that the stones of rings can hold bad vibes for their entire life time.  Maybe that is the case with Diana´s ring. At the very least I think it should have been reset.  Personally no way would I have wanted that ring.  It did, and still does, belong to Diana and always will.  For me, I think she should have been buried with it, quietly so that nobody knew where it was.  Let it lay to rest with her  -  it did her no favours when she was alive, why pass it on to someone else.  All this creepy copy Diana stuff i find very difficult to understand.  It is really weird, shows you what a mental state wimpo must have, it is totally unnatural to be quite as bad as he is about his mother.  If he was hoping wasty would be Diana Mark II he got is so wrong, she is the total opposite in every way.  He could not have chosen someone less suitable to the role.  She should have marry a film star, better suited to that way of life.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2013, 08:38:11 pm »

Was Diana wearing the ring when she had the accident?

[/URL]
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2013, 10:38:30 pm »

No idea if wearing it or not  -  if she had any sense she would not have been.  I think she still owned it though and left it tot he boys  -  wouldn´t swear to it though.  Had I been wasty I would have wanted my own ring, that one seems a bit doomed doesn´t it.  It doesn´t seem to have done wasty any favours, so much goes wrong with those two.
ChickP83
royal watcher

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2013, 11:25:10 pm »

I totally think that ring is cursed  too ( a twitter post  showed a closeup of the ring from engagement day, in Hello! Mag) that someone said looked like a evil face in the ring.

Eek. Here's a link. You can see a decomposing face in it. It looks like a demon. You don't see it when Diana is wearing the ring. I know light is just bouncing off of it in different environments, but there is totes a demon in "Kate's" ring! Kate-Horror-Queen How did it get there? Why is it there? Was it there during Diana's life? Did it affect Diana? Any theories?

http://blog.hellomagazine.com/myweddingscrapbook/tag/engagement-rings-2

Also, what is an "urban fox"? How did it get onto the grounds?

Also, keeping with the scary (Halloween is coming up in the states) theme, I would also like to suggest a "hauntings" thread, for all of the royal palaces, estates, etc.  There has to be some awesome stories there.

Any other omens?  eating cookies
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2013, 01:00:28 am »

That photo of the face in Kate's ring is creepy.  nervous

[/URL]
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2013, 02:49:13 am »

Oh that is a creepy terrible face!! I don't believe Diana was wearing the ring when she was murdered, but after all the trauma and sadness of their marriage it wouldn't surprise me if the ring was cursed.

I think Waity (and Ma) wanted Diana's ring, not any other.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: