Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 03:20:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: it must be hard for tim  (Read 1685 times)
royalwindsorfan
gossip insider

« on: October 26, 2013, 09:49:59 am »

...if its true that anne's kids both moved back home with their spouses and kids, since peter and zara dont get on well with tim.anne has been glowing happy looking.she must enjoy her kids and grandkids in the family house.
southerncross
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 10:20:19 am »

I would to if we all had lots of room/privacy/maid service! Seriously.
Anyone know what was the reason they all moved back home? To save money?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 02:49:19 am »

I feel sorry for Tim since his wife isn't acting like a wife, but acting like a silly ditz relying on her mother and running home all the time. As for the reason, maybe the RF is closing ranks? Something is going on, but I don't think the Tindalls have been leading frugal lives themselves in their own home life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 03:56:30 am »

idk, Tim knew what he was getting into. I would say the estate is be enough for Anne, Tim and her kids and grandkids so they won't be bumping into each other.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 04:43:34 am »

I don't think he did; he might have thought that Zara would move on beyond her family and not insult his intelligence and continue to throw tantrums.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: