Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Psychology  (Read 41871 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #340 on: October 22, 2015, 01:07:29 am »

Kate sexually repressed.  laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #341 on: October 22, 2015, 01:42:30 am »

Has anybody ever heard professional opinion from a body language expert about the meaning of the Cambridge Crotch Clasp? Why does Kate put her clutch by her privates? Is it a self defence mechanism or something else? Why at her crotch not further up - is this a sexually repressed woman? It looks awful.

[people who do that they called that the fig leaf -its closed off position

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq6tS1vlaZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GQxgHztwms

http://www.study-body-language.com/Defensive-body-language.html

http://rismedia.com/2010-09-12/9-body-language-dos-and-donts-to-help-you-win-in-the-business-world/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 01:50:42 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #342 on: October 22, 2015, 06:53:32 am »

Has anybody ever heard professional opinion from a body language expert about the meaning of the Cambridge Crotch Clasp? Why does Kate put her clutch by her privates? Is it a self defence mechanism or something else? Why at her crotch not further up - is this a sexually repressed woman? It looks awful.

In my opinion she has got accustomed to it during her "pregnancies" with her "bumps".  easter-lol

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #343 on: October 22, 2015, 12:06:11 pm »

She has done that for many years, I donĀ“t think she knows what to do with her hands, which comes as no surprise.  You do see other women doing that sometimes, but they are not clutching the bag right into their crotch like cath medd does, she makes if look worse by doing that.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #344 on: October 22, 2015, 02:30:48 pm »

Recently I noticed that the air hostesses on my plane from Amsterdam to Humberside also kept their hands in front of the private parts. I guess it is what Carole was taught when she was gentrified to work as a air-hostess and has passed it on.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #345 on: October 29, 2015, 08:20:19 am »

With Kate's obvious deterioration, she won't get better until she has to face reality. Only in a psych ward will she get that kind of discipline and grounding. Unfortunately it's not easy to commit someone against their will and Kate has all sorts of reinforcement for her toxic behavior and delusions. This is someone who has the tabloid press defending her, someone who lives by a PR machine that promotes her at any expense and a palace system that will support her (at least publicly) no matter what. I do think that she's going to crash at some point, the question is when, not if.

She's lost even more weight.
She's apparently having manic episodes at her appearances (rictus grin)
She's unable to conform to occasions (grinning like a loon at solemn services)
She's been acting inappropriately towards her own brother-in-law (2012 Olympics)

I do think it's only a matter of time until she goes psychoid on someone at either an appearance or a family gathering.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Galatea
courtier

« Reply #346 on: May 17, 2016, 06:59:05 pm »

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20395222_21006733,00.html

I always gave Kate the benefit of the doubt when it came to her mental state (always thought she was merely a case of narcissism and mommy issues), but I think this picture is VERY telling.

- Her face: my guess is that she is high on an antidepressant and probably a mild sedative. (Not related to her mental state, but thought I'd point it out: notice how one eyebrow is higher than the other? Someone's had a little too much botox there.)
- Her outfit: I know she's no style queen, far from, but what is THAT? She looks like a little girl who insisted on wearing her 'princess dress' to the big people's party and mum said 'OK but you're going to wear a coat over it because it's chilly outside'. Which is probably a scenario that actually took place. I really think she has finally lost her marbles. Who in their right mind would purposely wear this? At a royal engagement. With the press present. With the QUEEN present. With this outfit she obviously wanted all eyes to be on her + mimic Harry and Will's outfits (probably thinks that coordinating outfits will somehow tighten their bond or whatever).
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #347 on: May 17, 2016, 07:59:59 pm »

^ and if she is on anti-depressants and if she's consuming alcohol, which I think she does, then the 2 can be in some cases, not "ideal". In other words you shouldn't take the,. (I cannot take alcohol with my medical condition, and no it is not depressive medical condition) and it might be she shouldn't either.

But hey, what do I know she is on anyway, right?
india
Princess

« Reply #348 on: May 17, 2016, 08:50:08 pm »

The Bag of Bones Potato Head is not right in the head PERIOD. She needs to be on plenty of drugs and she needs to be locked up and not let loose on the public. In fact when you get right on down to it, she is an obscenity.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #349 on: May 17, 2016, 09:34:50 pm »

Common signs that your new love interest might be mentally unbalanced
http://www.examiner.com/article/common-signs-that-your-new-love-interest-might-be-mentally-unbalanced

10) The person appears as though they are trying to "rush you" into a relationship.

After supposedly following him around and hokig up, she moved in with him at uni and by the time of graduation, the marriage rumors and speculation started almost right away. Throw in how she mooched off of him on jet setting vacations and that was a quick leap.

9) The person comes across as very "thin-skinned," and ultra-sensitive to criticisms, lighthearted insults, or jokes that make fun of them.

Was photographed on a bus and she got hysterical over it. Got legally active against the media almost right away.

Cool The person frequently vacillates between being very, very happy and confident to being very depressed and displaying signs of low self-esteem.
7) The person frequently "drops by your place" unexpectedly and unannounced.

Supposedly followed him around to the point of being questioned by his security team while he was at uni. As for self esteem, someone who does stuff like follow a guy around or make herself eternally available is someone who doesn't think much of herself.

6) When it comes to movies, the person only likes watching "fairy tale / fantasy" flicks and films with "happy endings."

I think if you substitute the movie part for the media and you have a situation where Kate lives the fairy-tale and lives for it. Roles are assigned and if they are deviated from, the person moving 'out of place' is punished. For example, the aristocratic/gentry women were labeled and portrayed as harlots and easy while Kate was portrayed as having common sense and pure and a good support system.

5) The person becomes incredibly angry, or starts crying, when you fail to return a phone call in a timely manner, or you leave them feeling generally ignored.

Constant texting, constant calling, etc.

4) The person frequently exhibits behavior that is the adult equivalent to a "spoiled brat."

2007; 'nuff said.

3) The person has very few, if any, close-knit friends or long-term friends.

Kate dropping all her former friends and her determination to cultivate the 'right' friendships. Ironically, this has left her without friends and left her with family only as company.

2) The person expresses to you that they feel as though "they are in love with you" after only a few days or a couple of weeks after you first meet them.

Marriage rumors started almost right away and I think Kate moving in with him in uni was a major sign she was taking the budding 'relationship' way too seriously. Throw in how she was sleeping with him pretty soon and taking him to meet her family while at uni, way too serious too fast.

1) The person frequently exhibits behavior that is abnormally jealous and/or possessive within days after you first meet them.

Death stares to girls
Death stares to family members
Death stares to friends
Wanted him to drive hundreds of miles each weekend while he was an officer to hang out with her
Moved in with him at uni (this is a method controlling people use to keep tabs on their SO)

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #350 on: February 16, 2017, 11:47:25 pm »

I thought I would dredge this thread up since we keep getting sidetracked on the various threads about her mental health.

india
Princess

« Reply #351 on: February 17, 2017, 12:25:22 am »

Her mental health is a huge issue. She is not right in the least and needs to be dealt with.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #352 on: February 17, 2017, 08:16:17 pm »

And soon. She appears to be heading quickly toward the edge and the least little thing could make her crack, whether in public or private remains to be seen.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #353 on: February 19, 2017, 12:10:29 pm »

Unfortunately I also no what it's like to literally go crazy it's like a boulder going down a hill at some point it's just out of control.I do hope she'll be OK  flower
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #354 on: February 19, 2017, 01:39:45 pm »

I have no sympathy for her at all, because she has brought it all on herself.  Stalked bill medd, got the ring, has made no effort to fit in with the rf, royal traditions, and etc. etc.   Caused nothing but trouble, wants to break protocal at every opportunity, regularly sticks two fingers up at the rf, and that is just for starters.  She herself had made an enemy of the public, she makes no effort with anyone.  So no, I do not have one bit of sympathy, at all.  She has a life most people can only dream of, and she just throws it all back at the rf, and the taxpayer who funds it all, right down to the last tube of toothpaste.     What worries has she got, another than finding the next opportunity to  make herself look stupid and even more disliked.  She is one of the most ungrateful people I have ever had the misfortune to come across.
india
Princess

« Reply #355 on: February 19, 2017, 02:59:32 pm »

I, also, do not feel the least bit sorry for this horrid creature. She has been a nightmare from the get go. The worst member of the RF ever. She needs to go. Vamoose. Auf wiedersehen. Adios. Chow. Adios. Good Bye and So Long. Get the hell out.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #356 on: February 20, 2017, 08:39:28 am »

I agree, she doesn't deserve any regret.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #357 on: February 21, 2017, 06:48:20 pm »

She's like an emotional and psychological alcoholic. She's clearly unwilling to face and beat her demons and I honestly think she is going to crash and take William down with her. It's inevitable. It's a pity she chose what she did, but no sympathy from me. She's been destroying lives, careers, and reputations, along with possible high treason (the surrogates) and then of course, the issue of possible murder (Jacintha). The magnitude of her destruction is breathtaking.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #358 on: February 21, 2017, 08:41:27 pm »

Sorry who is Jacinta ? What happened?
Thank you!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #359 on: February 21, 2017, 08:46:03 pm »

You should just look it up. I'm not in the mood, I'm feeling kind of burnt out.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: