Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:13:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Psychology  (Read 45987 times)
Maria
courtier

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2013, 03:32:03 am »

Kate is constantly playing a role and having to prepare for the next engagement. She has to continue to work out like a crazy person because I do not believe that she is naturally thin. Also, she has to work on elocution and practice on things to say when she meets with the public. Therefore, while she is doing all of this, she has to continue to work on pleasing William.  I wonder if she had to do it all over again, would she have wanted this life.

I agree, I think Carole has done some serious mind-control and brainwashing on Kate. It will be revealed and I think one of the family members, like James Middleton or Uncle Gary will write about what really went on in the Middleton household.

I think a lot of people will be shocked at the lengths this family has went through to make their sinister plan succeed.

goodpost  Soo, true. I´m sure, Kate has to go home to Mum to recover because she can´t keep the fake accent, polished manners and fake grin up for too long. Even Waity can´t grin and bare it all the time. And I´m sure, she has to bare a lot from Whimpo!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2013, 01:03:44 am »

Lets talk about Kate's past and present behavior.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2013, 01:08:53 am »

She thinks that's what people like that cute, ditzy I'm so sweet and innocent act.The press and her fans just eat it up ,and shes going to keep doing it cause no ever called her out on it. also it seems thats the type of girls those Windsor boys like someone who they can protect who needs them
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 01:10:49 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2013, 01:13:50 am »

I think the RF have called her out on it a few times.  Yet she takes no notice of them.
This is a very blatant form of arrogance.  Someone else, perhaps her family, perhaps
William must be propping her up, and urging her on.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2013, 01:17:40 am »

^ her family, William, The press and her fans. i wonder if she ever Google have her self or visit her fan sites on tumblr ?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2013, 01:20:39 am »

Well, thing is, that she's never respected herself, so how on earth can she behave respectfully when required?

William loves her as a trashy type and Kate is the type that is trashy and she can't really switch since her personality is set. Now she's a hot mess and can't get it together to save her marriage and even Fergie and Diana behaved better than this, no matter how outrageous they were when they were at other places.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2013, 01:31:00 am »

Her behavior is appalling.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2013, 12:28:09 am »

She does and acts how she wants because she thinks she entitled to it since Wimpo is close to Kingship.But life has so many turns the creature will fall down like dominoes eventually.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
One of the Peasants
Countess

Neighhhhhh, this recipce needs oatssssss

« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2013, 02:51:21 am »

After looking at those photos of Remembrance Day, I am starting to wonder if she is acting out publicly in retaliation for things Bill is doing privately.  I mean how difficult is it to throw your hair in a proper bun and look somber.  I think she is doing this on purpose. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2013, 03:37:14 am »

I agree and I wonder if she realizes how petty she's being on such a big stage; she's only created more ammo for her detractors in the palace (they can use this against her in the future) and I am certain that the rest of the RF can use this against her in any divorce proceedings. Kate is out acting like a complete juvenile delinquent and I wonder if whether or not HM has been ripping into her lately. I remember how after the topless scandal of 1992, Fergie had a brief chat with HM and Fergie came out a mess in tears. I imagine HM has had some long chats with Kate during the time they were at Balmoral and I can only suppose that HM wasn't stinting on the description of her shortcomings as duchess and wife.

RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2013, 03:48:16 am »

I don't think that Kate's twirling of her hair is anything mysterious. I dont think that she's suffering from any sickness, but its something to keep her hand occupied.

I've always curled my hair, its a comfortable habit.   Now that I have been cutting back on smoking, I notice that I curl my hair or play with it more frequently to try to quench those nicotine urges.  I've heard that she use to smoke, so that may be something that she unconsciously does when the smoking urge takes over.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2013, 09:04:21 am »

The ceremony is not about her. It is very sad she does't  behave so. She never wants to be a little mouse among people. She always wants to excel.
She likes to be in the news and she likes the photoes when she is playing with her hair. Pitiful.

MelissaRose
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2013, 03:13:12 pm »

I think she has serious emotional and/or psychological issues: the acting like a child, the dependence on her mother, the distance between her and baby George (regardless of whether or not she's his biological mother), her behaviour in public and her obsession with William to name a few things...

The stalking alone says it all: she crazy!  easter-James
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2013, 09:57:29 am »

thumbsup
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 09:09:50 pm »

Liz/courtiers would be wasting their time reaming her out, she won't listen and would probably be sitting there with her eyes glazed over from boredom and playing with her hair.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2013, 07:35:07 pm »

Awkward Kate Middleton part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g89ZajyN9AQ

Awkward Kate Middleton Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76UETwLdzM

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2013, 03:01:17 am »

Love these!!!
YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2013, 04:35:42 am »

I am so confused right now more than ever. I do believe Wimpo and Waity especially Waity are lazy leeches. But after looking through her photos since Baby G birth I am really starting to think she was really pregnant and is going through postpartum psychosis. I have worked in the medical field for nearly two decades mostly in Ob/Gyn and mental health. I have seen pregnancy and postpartum depression enough to know every woman is different in both. At first I thought she was pregnant but I don’t think she had HG even at the mildest form, she probably went through acute morning sickness if that. I think she had IVF last summer when her face was puffy the IVF drugs can do that to you. Remember how it was report they were going to “start trying” for a family after their tour I think she had an appointment to “get things done” this is an appointment usually schedule weeks if not months in advance. Then exactly 4 to 6 weeks after she is in the hospital with “HG” this is usual check up time to see if IVF worked or if there is more than one embryo implanted to start selecting “only the strong survive” remember the rumors of multiples (twins). I thought this way until she started making appearance in March. That was when I thought maybe she is pregorexia because she doesn’t look pregnant as time went on I joined the surrogacy bandwagon she would still have IVF puffy face last summer they frozen the eggs and wimpo goes through IUI. Surrogacy started in October. Same exactly 4 to 6 weeks after they are or aren’t pregnant and selective if need be via surrogate Waity pretends she is pregos. Surrogate carries in secret. My coworkers and I had an interesting conversation about Waity and how she reminded us of PPD/PPP patients how it can take time to get meds straight out and working. Farther more she remind of a patient we had who went through postpartum psychosis not depression more severe. From the visit in Wales to last night she went from being wack to almost back to normal. MEDS they will work given time. One of my coworkers pointed out she always seem abnormal in the psych department. If that’s the case they would have taken her off her meds for the IVF through pregnancy given it was doctor’s orders. I am just so freaking confused so many theories and possibilities. My disclaimer is I AM NOT A DOCTOR JUST A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2013, 05:14:52 am »

Kate hasn't been stable before her pregnancy.

Her actions have never really been the behavior of a young woman who has her life together, or her mental health. Do sane people flirt insanely with their brother in law in front of millions and in front of her husband? Do sane people cavort naked in front of an indifferent husband? Do sane people pull stunts and then scream about press intrusion? Do sane people somehow manage to alienate all their relatives in one throw (by marriage) and push the head of the family they married into around?

Kate don't know herself and she's obviously sick and out of her depth.

She isn't working despite the expectations and she's obviously someone who is in need of serious help since she's self destructing horrendously. She's also in so many ways a destructive personality and she's unable to sustain even what she has now.

Sane people don't need their mothers all the time and sane people can make appearances. This isn't some sort of temporary psychosis.

If she has some sort of psychosis, maybe it's manifesting its permanence and she's now clearly all the way gone. The RF might be working on treatment and might be working on figuring out how to handle her extraction from the RF. I don't believe that they are letting them do joint engagements because Kate might act out a lot more with him around.

It could well be that if they do a joint engagement, Kate will act like a complete lunatic.

I really do pity her because she is so obviously troubled.

YankeeDuchess
courtier

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2013, 06:07:25 am »

Kate hasn't been stable before her pregnancy.

Her actions have never really been the behavior of a young woman who has her life together, or her mental health. Do sane people flirt insanely with their brother in law in front of millions and in front of her husband? Do sane people cavort naked in front of an indifferent husband? Do sane people pull stunts and then scream about press intrusion? Do sane people somehow manage to alienate all their relatives in one throw (by marriage) and push the head of the family they married into around?

Kate don't know herself and she's obviously sick and out of her depth.

She isn't working despite the expectations and she's obviously someone who is in need of serious help since she's self destructing horrendously. She's also in so many ways a destructive personality and she's unable to sustain even what she has now.

Sane people don't need their mothers all the time and sane people can make appearances. This isn't some sort of temporary psychosis.

If she has some sort of psychosis, maybe it's manifesting its permanence and she's now clearly all the way gone. The RF might be working on treatment and might be working on figuring out how to handle her extraction from the RF. I don't believe that they are letting them do joint engagements because Kate might act out a lot more with him around.

It could well be that if they do a joint engagement, Kate will act like a complete lunatic.

I really do pity her because she is so obviously troubled.

One of my coworker's( a psychologist) thinks Kate has NPD (Narcissistic personality disorder). Need to be seen as superior without any accomplishments, expects excessive attention and praises, envies others but expects other to envy her, has fantasies of succeses, power and intelligence and has an arrogant behavior/attitude and of course expects to be treated as special to the point where it is unrealistic. Causes are learning manipulative methods from parents in children, excessive praise for good behaviors and criticism for bad behaviors in childhood, severe emotional trauma in childhood, well indulgence by parents and unreliable parents. People with this disorder when marry its recommended that they go through marriage counseling. 

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: