Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 11:49:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's Psychology  (Read 41891 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: October 19, 2013, 11:23:34 pm »

We have a thread for William, about his psychology, so here is one about Kate.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 11:36:02 pm »

IMO Waiters has no psychology.
Carole completely destroyed any spark Waity might have had since her teenage years. sob
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 11:47:32 pm »

The way she acts, you would think she is a nineteen year old debutante who hasn't seen the outside of a convent wall. She acts like the person she was in the past never happened. One thing I do know is how she lies ot herself about who she is. She acts as if she never did the things she has.

To me it makes her a very dangerous person to be around.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 07:11:04 pm »

By denying her past life she has in fact dehumanized herself - almost casting herself in the role of a Madonna figure for women - someone I would be very wary of.

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 08:58:38 pm »

Someone mentioned how Kate was behaving in a very 'single white female' way, copying and purloining everything she can about Diana; I think, seriously believe that Kate is fashioning herself into someone who is drastically different and to me this is what makes her frightening. She is yes, casting herself into a Madonna figure, which is sick because it never works, her real self keeps seeping in. She's kind of weirdo and taking the press on the ride with her; they keep saying how mysterious she is and how she and William had to get to know one another more after the wedding, obliterating a decade of partying and living and jet setting together.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2013, 09:21:37 pm »

Waity must be pulling the Diana card with Wimpo all the time.
Although he spoils her to no end, is not demanding anything from her and does not stray I think she still makes him feel like he owes her, has to protect her etc.
Carole and Waity are playing this mindgame very well.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 09:43:58 pm »

Kate seems a very unhappy woman she has to be always "on character" for Willy and the public wonder how long she can keep it up ... when she blows up on The Royals Sarah will send her flowers for making her look good and making the remarriage with Andrew possible LOL ...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2013, 09:16:05 pm »

William must have known that she canĀ“t even hold a conversation for a couple of minutes without acting like an insecure girl. He married a silly teenager. Every negative thing that was ever written and said about Waity, every prejudice, she proved all her ciritcs RIGHT! Kate is still only modelling her new dresses at public events when she should represent charities and fight for good causes.  thumbsdown

She's just trying to act like the teenager she never was; I don't think there's been a time in her life when she's been able to be giddy and carefree and inevitably these gaps have had to been filled at some point. She had to get her teenage immaturity out, but the problem is that in her case, it's too late and pathetic.

Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 09:18:07 pm »

will you start of thread for Prince Harry too?
bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 02:10:42 pm »

Kate is constantly playing a role and having to prepare for the next engagement. She has to continue to work out like a crazy person because I do not believe that she is naturally thin. Also, she has to work on elocution and practice on things to say when she meets with the public. Therefore, while she is doing all of this, she has to continue to work on pleasing William.  I wonder if she had to do it all over again, would she have wanted this life.

I agree, I think Carole has done some serious mind-control and brainwashing on Kate. It will be revealed and I think one of the family members, like James Middleton or Uncle Gary will write about what really went on in the Middleton household.

I think a lot of people will be shocked at the lengths this family has went through to make their sinister plan succeed.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 05:25:03 pm »

"Psychology" is above Kate's reading level.

legs

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2013, 08:35:06 pm »

Golden Books are above Waity's reading level.  Embarrassed
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Oh, drat

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2013, 06:52:47 am »

That they are!!    I cannot even imagine her reading to Baby George!   Poor little babe.

tehe  flower

"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess's absence. He said: 'I'm sorry my wife's not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.' 'Not at all,' said Mr Lauren."
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2013, 10:38:10 am »

^ I feel for him ... more than for everyone else in this sorry mess ...
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2013, 05:59:58 pm »

^ Same here, Jane.

Live The Life You Were Meant To Live And Live Honestly.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2013, 03:44:49 am »

I know. Poor little George is the one who is going to suffer because of these two nitwits and the Midds.
The Alley Cat...
courtier

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2013, 04:17:51 am »

It's why he has a nanny...
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2013, 03:23:38 pm »

KM= Plastic & vacuous.
A psychiatrist would not to dig too deep to figure her out. There is no depth. She's shallow.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2013, 09:51:40 pm »

It's why he has a nanny...

oops, forgot about Nanny. easter-egg-basket
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2013, 01:53:57 am »

Kate is constantly playing a role and having to prepare for the next engagement. She has to continue to work out like a crazy person because I do not believe that she is naturally thin. Also, she has to work on elocution and practice on things to say when she meets with the public. Therefore, while she is doing all of this, she has to continue to work on pleasing William.  I wonder if she had to do it all over again, would she have wanted this life.  I agree, I think Carole has done some serious mind-control and brainwashing on Kate. It will be revealed and I think one of the family members, like James Middleton or Uncle Gary will write about what really went on in the Middleton household. I think a lot of people will be shocked at the lengths this family has went through to make their sinister plan succeed.

Kate could have bailed out in 2007 and made out like a bandit and broke from her family, but chose to go along with it, in fact actively show that she wanted the good life and I think that if she disliked it, she could have left. Brainwashing is in fact breakable if you end up facing the facts of the bad situation. When William broke up with her she should have done some deep thinking and realized where she was going wrong (not moving on beyond the party phase), but chose to play the class card and bully William publicly. She was living in that household and willing to end up playing along and threw her body out there for William to inspect for his liking.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2490172-194092A700000578-421_306x869.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2490534-1940365800000578-463_634x938.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2490172-1940392500000578-207_634x690.jpg Her nose even looks bigger here
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/07/article-2490534-19408C3100000578-419_634x1077.jpg Wtf is with the hair?
oh my... Dont know why she looked so terrible when she doesnt have to do anything at all. She looked like someone who has been hitting the bottle lately.
Hope this girl doesnt have that much issue like Diana had.

Oh, I think Kate has a case file of issues, a walking subscription and I don't think she's at a point where she's going to get healthy until she faces the reality of who she is and the things that she's done to herself and other people. I don't think she's been too sober or stable for a very long time. Thing is, that Kate can't walk away from palace life like she used to walk away from jobs and away from her responsibilities. The palace isn't letting her set terms for anything in her life and won't let her run over them anymore. It's her entitlement complex that has led her to the messes in her life and if she is unhappy or self-destructing, it's seeded inside her and only now manifesting.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: