Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 03:46:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip not the designer despite getting the credit  (Read 7197 times)
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« on: October 17, 2013, 08:22:52 am »

This is what you get when royals want it all; a royal life as well as a career. Others are used amd abused. Just like the S&R crew at Anglesley who had to do all the work so Willy could pretend to be hard at work.

http://trondni.blogspot.dk/2013/10/prince-carl-philip-not-behind-his.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:28:05 am »

The royals are like bored housewives who like to run around doing what they want and usually end up making more messes than helping. He should just stay in the palace with his groupie girlfriend and stay out of everyone's way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HC
Countess

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 10:46:36 pm »

I'm really disappointed in Carl Philip. I never really saw anything in him, but this is quite a scandal for Carl Philip.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 11:29:11 pm »

LOL. I find him a total joke. I can understand that with dyslexia everything is more difficult but he has never done anything in his life.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: