Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 11:16:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall to Visit India and Sri Lanka  (Read 11990 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2013, 02:13:48 pm »

Day seven: The Prince and The Duchess visit India
The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall are making a nine day visit to India before moving on to Sri Lanka where The Prince will represent Her Majesty The Queen at the 2013 Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM). This is their third official visit to India together.

http://storify.com/clarencehouse/day-seven-the-prince-and-the-duchess-visit-india
sandy
Princess

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2013, 03:00:37 pm »

Honestly, I can't get a straight read on Camilla.  And I think I've overcome the infidelity issues.  But, I remain uncertain as to her genuineness.  Sometimes she gets it and then, in the pink Jammie's photos she looks visibly forced,so all I can think is she's trying. It not getting there.  No clue.   dontknow

I haven't overcome the infidelity issues. I think she should not have been rewarded with an HRH. She willingly interfered in another woman's marriage and undermined the woman. She was in the C and D marriage beginning with the courtship period.  She has to do appearances now or lose credibility.  She seems to think she's God's gift to mankind the way she looks for cameras and grins. She knows she's set for life because Charles would have a hard time ditching her after the Great Love spin and he would lose credibility if he divorced her. The country is stuck with her and she has all the bling, perks, privileges and I thinks she loves people kow towing to her. She would not have latched on to the Charles if he wasn't the Prince of Wales. She's a hard cold woman who tries to appear like this little old lady who is so "down to earth."  Charles is just another weak willed Windsor man who botched things up getting involved with her. I think Charles should have been given the same choice Edward VIII was given.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2013, 04:40:48 pm »

That looks familiar! Camilla roars with laughter as she is presented with gift bottle during India tour... featuring her wedding photo glued to it

The Duchess of Cornwall received the present at the Aluva Palace in Kerela
    The photo was taken in the White Drawing Room at Windsor Castle

The Duchess of Cornwall roared with laughter as she came to face to face with her wedding picture today - on an olive oil bottle.

Camilla was given the home-made gift on a visit to a Women's Empowerment Group at the Aluva Palace in Kerela during her official tour of India.

Artist Sherin Unneenkitty made the gift from an old olive oil bottle which she had filled with coloured gel and decorated and then placed the Duchess's 2005 wedding picture inside.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2502771/Duchess-Cornwall-given-bottle-India-featuring-2005-wedding-photo.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2013, 04:52:30 pm »

In all these photos two suggestions:

Charles needs to stop pointing

She needs to stop looking for cameras and smirking for them.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2013, 05:44:31 pm »

What a goofy gift! 

She has to try too hard, KF, way up there.  It started out as a PR campaign and has become her persona.  There's no real acceptance for Camilla, really.  I really wonder what PC is up to these days.  As the old saying goes, "when you marry the mistress, a vacancy is created".

I must say, however, that they appear to be good sports on this gig. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2013, 05:46:08 pm »

They like being the center of attention and have people glorify them. This is catnip to them IMO. They enjoy it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2013, 09:47:55 pm »

A red rose from a prince: Charles throws flower to British woman who serenades him with 'Happy Birthday' from a balcony during tour of India
 Prince threw rose to British tourist Trish Lewis when she started singing

Was serenaded as he walked along bustling Jew Street during tour
Prince spent birthday morning at luxury Kumarakom Lake Resort

Royal party booked 30 rooms at hotel which was guarded by 400 police

Presented with cake featuring portrait of him and Duchess of Cornwall

Prince Charles threw a red rose to a British tourist who serenaded him with Happy Birthday from a balcony.

After being given the gift-wrapped flower by a member of the public in bustling Jew Street, he stopped in his tracks when he heard the voice singing a tuneful version of the song.

Charles gazed upwards as holidaymaker Trish Lewis from Wendover in Buckinghamshire finished singing and suddenly threw the red rose upwards towards her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507058/Prince-Charles-throws-flower-British-woman-serenades-Happy-Birthday-balcony-tour-India.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2013, 11:51:47 pm »

The serenader must have a lot of free time on her hands.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #48 on: November 15, 2013, 01:02:56 am »

400 Security police?   eating cookies

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ceridwen
Baroness

« Reply #49 on: November 15, 2013, 04:00:39 am »

Wow, that's a lot of security officers.  I could care less since I am not a Camilla fan.  I just can't stand the woman (please go away)... tease pc-problem devil2

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #50 on: November 15, 2013, 12:39:19 pm »

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail

Prince Charles steers clear of criticising Sri Lanka's record on human rights as he addresses #CHOGM 2013,his first time on behalf of Queen

But did he make an oblique reference to the country's troubles when he referred to the touch of healing the Commonwealth can bring? #CHOGM

Prince Charles' first day as a pensioner… and he's caught up in diplomatic row over Sri Lankan human rights abuses
Event is a political minefield with Canada and India boycotting it
Sri Lanka is alleged to have shelled civilians indiscriminately, killing 40,000

Prince Charles steered clear of criticising Sri Lanka's record on human rights on Friday as he made his first address to a Commonwealth summit on behalf of the Queen.
The closest the Prince came to referring to allegations of torture, kidnap and other abuses was when he said the gathering needed to address the ‘security’ of its members nations and referred to the ‘touch of healing’ the 53-nation body can bring.
Although the Queen is Head of the Commonwealth she has decided to scale down her long-haul international travel and asked her son to represent her at this year’s Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting.
But the Colombo-based gathering has turned into a political minefield, with Canada and India pulling out of the summit in protest at alleged war crimes and attacks against his own people by Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaska.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2507720/Prince-Charles-avoids-criticising-Sri-Lankas-human-rights-record-Commonwealth-speech.html

A girlish Camilla looks ten years younger as she steps out in floaty chiffon dress
Duchess of Cornwall looked youthful in Anna Valentine dress
She joined Prince Charles at meeting of Commonwealth leaders
Earlier in the day she visited children at library in Sri Lanka
Showed her style credentials during tour of Indian region

The Duchess of Cambridge has become a style icon but Camilla has proved she can also be a fashion leader as she stepped out in a pretty white and gold dress today.
The Duchess of Cornwall joined her husband Prince Charles at the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in Chogm, Sri Lanka.
She looked younger than her 66 years as she greeted the national leaders attending the summit with a handshake and beaming smile.

Her floaty chiffon dress is believed to be by her favourite designer, Anna Valentine, who also designed her wedding gown.
She teamed her outfit with beige heels and a wicker style handbag while accessorising with pearls.
The gathering of national leaders comes after the couple have been touring India for the last nine days, which coincided with the Prince's 65th birthday.
It is the first time the Prince of Wales has hosted the meeting as he continues to take on more roles usually performed by the Queen.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507762/A-girlish-Camilla-looks-years-younger-steps-floaty-chiffon-dress.html
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #51 on: November 15, 2013, 04:05:07 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2507762/Radiant-Camilla-wears-priceless-tiara-owned-Queen-Mother-dazzles-Prince-Charless-banquet.html
The Wrinkly Homewrecker all tiara'd up. ick
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #52 on: November 15, 2013, 04:23:44 pm »

I like the tiara and the colour of the dress
sandy
Princess

« Reply #53 on: November 15, 2013, 04:53:21 pm »

Camilla probably cackles as she puts on the tiara thinking how she got the Queen Mum's bling, the one who forbade Charles to marry her and they had to wait for her to pass on.  She got all the marbles by her manipulating and scheming.  Charles should have been given a choice Camilla or the throne.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #54 on: November 15, 2013, 05:09:29 pm »

That's the best I've ever seen her look.  And the dress really does flatter her.  It's pretty obvious she's set to become the Consort.  She's older than Charles, yes?   Whoever does her face sculpting should get an award.  Seriously.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2013, 05:23:17 pm »

She still looks older than her age. The Queen actually looks better. Camilla cleaned up nicely but she is not stunning or glamorous by any stretch of the imagination. And there is the invention of airbrushing which hides a multitude of sins.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2013, 05:24:43 pm »

^^
face sculpting
good one  tehe

Jane23
Princess

« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2013, 06:43:17 pm »

The Queen Mother landed her home to C & C during the 90's and The Prince gave Cam her ring as an engagement ring and she has her Tiara ... The Queen Mother was old school I doubt she had any issues with Cam as a person ( she hated Di's guts though) but her being a wife was another matter all together ... nothing personal ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2013, 07:05:20 pm »

The Queen Mum thought the sun rose and set on Charles. Of course she blamed the women instead of him for the problems. Not a surprise. The Queen Mum condoned Charles affair with Camilla as long as Camilla as "safely" married. When the PBs divorced the QM changed her tune and did not receive Camilla and told Charles no wedding to CPB while she was still alive. So Charles waited.  The QM did not like Camilla and I think "hated Diana's guts" is a bit strong, don't you think? She disapproved of Diana but as a supposedly good Christian woman I doubt she'd be that extreme about her.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2013, 08:08:28 pm »

The Queen Mother hated the guts of the Duchess of Windsor; she never let up on the Duchess even in death.

As for Diana, the Queen Mother loathed Diana for all the airing of the dirty laundry and Panorama and the other various scandals. As for Camilla, she's getting all the loot and is certainly reveling in the recent privilege granted by HM, the Family Order and that is incredibly disgusting on the part of HM to give Camilla that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: