Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 09:50:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince of Wales & Duchess of Cornwall to Visit India and Sri Lanka  (Read 11971 times)
discoveryme
gossip insider

« on: October 16, 2013, 10:37:38 pm »

Clarence House ‏@ClarenceHouse
Their Royal Highnesses will be in India from 6th - 14th November visiting Dehradun, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune and Kochi.

British Royals ‏@britishroyals
Big trip for Prince Charles & Camilla next month! India Nov 6-14. Then the Commonwealth Summit in Sri Lanka where Charles represents Queen
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 08:27:04 pm »

Clarence House‏@ClarenceHouse
VIDEO: The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall host a reception ahead of their visit to India and Sri Lanka http://bit.ly/18khGap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71J01RNAVpw
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 08:34:27 pm »

Trying to rebuild the empire?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 09:16:15 pm »

Or going to see Willy's rellies?!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 09:54:25 pm »

easter-slylaugh
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 10:12:23 pm »

a longer video and a very lovely one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoeuGercjs
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 05:12:55 pm »

^ Thank you for video.
One thing is for sure he is very corteous with his hosts and guests unlike his father with his so called 'funny' statements.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 09:14:02 pm »

^ IKR gotta love his sense of humor
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 01:06:10 pm »

Mud baths, leeches and plenty of nasal cleansing... Camilla's Indian detox

You might be in your PJs and digging into your second bowl of cornflakes while reading this.
Chances are, however, by now the Duchess of Cornwall is on to her fourth or fifth massage and meditation session of the day.

The Duchess, 66, is currently on a week-long ‘ayurvedic detox’ at a retreat in southern India.
It sounds relaxing. But if she’s following the instructions to the letter she may also be called upon to get involved in some less pleasant practices – including induced vomiting, nasal cleansing, enemas and leech therapy.
The Duchess arrived at the Soukya International Holistic Health Centre in Bangalore on Thursday with a small group of friends and her bodyguards ahead of an official tour of India with Prince Charles.

Alcohol is banned at the centre in favour of a low-carb, organic vegetarian diet, with lots of salads and soups. The menu follows ‘sathwic’ food principles, which are said to create ‘positive vibrations in the body’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2483934/Mud-baths-leeches-plenty-nasal-cleansing--Camillas-Indian-detox.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 01:36:48 pm »

Prince Charles and Camilla begin tour of India with a visit to the Parmarth Miketan Temple

PRINCE Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall began their nine-day tour of India today by taking part in an Aarti ceremony.

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall are currently on a tour of India

The Royal couple were pictured at the Parmarth Miketan Temple on the banks of the River Ganges in Dehradun earlier today, where they met with locals and got fully involved in the traditional celebrations.

Camilla, 66, made sure that her attire matched the colourful celebrations and wore a long-sleeved turquoise dress with white trousers and a long scarf.

Charles, 64, wore a smart grey suit with a blue tie, and wore the same traditional Indian necklace as his wife as well as a red poppy.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/441445/Prince-Charles-and-Camilla-begin-tour-of-India-with-a-visit-to-the-Parmarth-Miketan-Temple
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2013, 02:02:26 pm »

^PC looks very dapper, as always.  Best foot forward for Camilla but I think they have enough money to get her a proper fitting bra, don't they?  Sorry. I just feel like being shallow today. 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2013, 02:26:45 pm »

^You're right all that money ,and she can get the best bra fitting experts to help find what bra fits her. I don't her kind of money but I went in Nordstrom lingerie section and had them fit me for a bra.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2013, 02:42:17 pm »

^So did I.  The very expert lady at Nordstrom took me in hand several years ago and I've never looked back.  It's amazing how an ill fitting bra can destroy your overall appearance.  It's super simple, Camilla.  Try it! 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2013, 06:26:53 pm »

Charles looks red in the face in the photos.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2013, 08:04:57 pm »

Charles and Camilla's sunset ceremony by the sacred river: Royal couple take part in traditional Hindu fire ritual on banks of Ganges
 Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall embark on their third and most extensive Indian tour as a couple
 The trip is designed to highlight and strengthen the relationship between Britain and the Commonwealth country

It began today with the traditional Hindu Aarti sunset ceremony on the banks of the River Ganges in Rishikesh
 Meanwhile back at home, Prince William visits St Giles Trust, which helps ex-offenders break out of cycle of crime

Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall tonight took part in a solemn ceremony of thanks with Hindus on the banks of the River Ganges.

In the holy Hindu city of Rishikesh, the prince led his wife by the hand to the banks of the sacred river where they joined Hindu worshippers conducting the Aarti ceremony.

It is performed by devotees every sunset who wave oil lamps burning ghee - a symbolic thank you to God for lighting the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2488370/Prince-Charles-Camilla-Rishikesh-embark-tour-India.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2013, 10:38:34 pm »

Or going to see Willy's rellies?!

Good one Val.  Maybe the surrogate had some Indian relies in the past.  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
ChickP83
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2013, 10:57:39 pm »

Actually, I think the whole Indian descent thing, and the multiple visits is to make India forget they were colonized by the British years ago and turn their back on their neighbors-Afghanistan, Iran, etc since they are now a part of the "oppressor" (i.e. trilateral commission and such)

India has been playing both sides of the East/West political and cultural divide since the 90's.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2013, 11:30:53 pm »

Thing is, that the East Asians are a lot more worshipful to the upper classes than the native born Brits and Charles can indulge his delusion that he is one with the Hindu religion. As for India, India is pretty much in a position of incredible advantage and now the British government wants to make nice and suck up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2013, 08:41:58 am »

Beautiful pictures they seem to speak to each other through their eyes sharing their private jokes it's so cute after all this Years!!!  sigh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2013, 10:20:53 am »

I don´t think it was a match made in heaven.  So many have said that privately camzilla campon spends at lot of time at her own home, and upchuck at Highgrove.  Must admit I must have blinked and missed the "loving glances"  -  they look more like Derby and Joan to me on a day trip for the peasants to see them and worship at their feet  -  they wish.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: