Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 01:38:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bransons  (Read 21205 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #120 on: February 22, 2015, 06:11:59 am »

Do you guys think Branson is past his prime and is becoming irrelevant? I mean, the man is obviously becoming more than a little bizarre.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #121 on: February 26, 2015, 03:21:43 pm »

Isabella ,Sam and baby
http://royaltyandmorebysissi.tumblr.com/post/112125409900/baby-branson
http://royaltyandmorebysissi.tumblr.com/post/112127330275/baby-branson

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #122 on: March 04, 2015, 11:01:43 pm »

As Sam and Bellie Branson welcome their beautiful daughter Eva-Deia into the world, Sam shares his experience of becoming a father...
http://www.virgin.com/unite/our-community/the-miracle-of-life

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #123 on: March 25, 2015, 09:54:35 pm »

Sir Richard has some prenup advice for the newest Branson heirs

Some might say anyone facing the prospect of having Sir Richard Branson for a father-in-law deserves financial compensation, but the Virgin tycoon suggests his children made prenuptial agreements to safeguard the estimated £3.6 billion family fortune.

Branson, whose daughter Holly married ship broker Freddie Andrews in 2012 and gave birth to twins, Etta and Artie, last December, says: ‘Signing a prenup may seem unromantic, but it is a very sensible thing to do.’

In 2013, Branson’s son Sam married actress Isabella Calthorpe, who was once the object of Prince William’s unrequited affections.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3010358/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Sir-Richard-prenup-advice-newest-Branson-heirs.html#comments

simplyme
Baroness

Never give up

« Reply #124 on: April 16, 2015, 02:21:12 pm »

Is legal take a baby on a vehicle without babysit? I saw the picture of Sam with his baby

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.” A. Saunders
Tpearl
gossip insider

« Reply #125 on: June 18, 2015, 12:20:27 am »

Thanks for sharing
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: June 18, 2015, 06:04:14 am »

Where I live, you have to have a baby in a backward-facing seat until the age of 1, and then either a car seat or booster seat appropriate to the child's height and weight until the child either turns 8 or is 4' 9" (145 cm) tall. It used to be up to age 6 or 60 lbs but they changed it a few years ago. It is not safe to take a baby without a proper seat.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #127 on: June 18, 2015, 06:17:51 pm »

Richard does look like a stingy man. one of those who love to show off with money but are so stingy that they'll even invite you to lunch or diner only to 'let you' pay the bill
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #128 on: June 21, 2015, 01:32:35 am »

Is Richard Branson helping Kate Moss go from air rage to airwaves?

Could Kate Moss be about to publicly poke fun at easyJet after her embarrassing air rage incident on one of its flights?

A source tells me that Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Atlantic plan to use Kate in a campaign taking a dig at the no-frills carrier ‘to show how much better Virgin’s service is’.

Kate, 41, was met by police at Luton Airport earlier this month after being disruptive on an easyJet flight from Turkey.

The supermodel and Sir Richard have history for such pranks. In 2005, after cocaine allegations jeopardised her career, she popped up in an advert for Virgin Mobile.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3132766/GIRL-TOWN-Richard-Branson-helping-Kate-Moss-air-rage-airwaves.html

Kate Moss kicked off EasyJet plane for ‘disruptive’ behaviour
http://www.canada.com/entertainment/celebrity/Kate+Moss+kicked+EasyJet+plane+disruptive+behaviour/11119119/story.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2015, 01:48:33 am »

Royalty ,family and famous friends
http://gojennifer20.tumblr.com/post/122169345873#notes

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #130 on: August 25, 2015, 03:50:55 pm »

What do you do when hear that there’s an island, with the same name as your company, up for sale? You call up the people selling it and enquire!
http://www.virgin.com/richard-branson/how-i-bought-necker-island

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2017, 02:24:40 pm »

Three generations: Sir Richard Branson shares heartwarming picture of his son Sam and newborn grandson Bluey

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4155384/Sir-Richard-Branson-shares-snap-grandson-Bluey.html#ixzz4WyKY0UJA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #132 on: January 28, 2017, 03:10:38 am »

Richard does look like a stingy man. one of those who love to show off with money
but are so stingy that they'll even invite you to lunch or diner only to 'let you' pay the bill

Yeah.

Thing is, this guy has been having the RF over for years for free, only he still hasn't been able to marry one of his spud into the BRF. He must be disappointed that Dave (an employee of his) isn't dating Beatrice anymore and I wonder how the Midds managed to get William when he (Branson) has been trying to get himself into that set for decades. Perhaps Branson should in fact think his strategy through again. Perhaps he should marry Pippa.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2017, 04:20:55 pm »

I find it amazing how my perception about these people have changed through he years.,.same with royals.Its sad but at least we know how they are for real a bunch of social climbers and fame seekers.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #134 on: February 12, 2017, 01:57:40 am »

Maybe they were too close to the royals, so the royals thought of commoners as "exotic" and wanted to date/marry them instead of someone from their set?
Val
Duchess

« Reply #135 on: February 12, 2017, 10:17:22 am »

Richard Branson certainly hasn't done himself any favours with that lovefest with Obama.  In one pic it has been said that they looked just like a pair about to start a romance.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #136 on: February 13, 2017, 05:14:14 am »

Maybe they were too close to the royals, so the royals thought of commoners as "exotic" and wanted to date/marry them instead of someone from their set?

Yes; it could also be that the RF think that the aristos are too jaded and experienced to be considered as anything other than corrupt.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: February 13, 2017, 08:24:24 am »

^^ Embarrassed laugh laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #138 on: February 13, 2017, 09:59:46 pm »

Totally looking like a big old gay couple who are so pleased with themselves.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #139 on: February 13, 2017, 10:49:16 pm »

I e always found him too sleazy. And he gives out the same vibe that I got from Jimmy Savile.

and no. I am NOT suggesting in ANY way he is a pederast, but he gives me the creeps.

He's altogether too eager to please. 
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: