Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:12:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can You Read People’s Emotions?  (Read 23205 times)
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« on: October 04, 2013, 10:19:22 pm »

Are you tuned in to the emotions of others? Or have you been accused of being insensitive?

If you are among those people who are mystified by moods, new research offers hope. A new study shows that certain types of reading can actually help us improve our sensitivity IQ. To find out how well you read the emotions of others, take the Well quiz, which is based on an assessment tool developed by University of Cambridge professor Simon Baron-Cohen.

For each photo, choose the word that best describes what you think the person depicted is thinking or feeling.

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/10/03/well-quiz-the-mind-behind-the-eyes/

Score: 32/36.

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
JuneBug
Countess

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 11:54:38 am »

^ terrajoule, thanks for posting   Kiss. It was such fun playing the game and reading the faces. I got 34/36.  I missed No. 3 and No. 9

“The first thing you lose on a diet is your sense of humour.” ~Unknown
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 05:35:17 pm »

27/36 it's ok according to them  dontknow

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 06:22:07 am »

33 of 36 - interesting test
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 11:32:32 pm »

My mayor problem with this test was not recognizing the emotion but finding the correct academic word that described it, my English is not thát fluent... legs

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: