Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:42:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles & Camilla: News and Photos II  (Read 73901 times)
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2013, 05:04:09 am »

This is wonderful - Prince Charles and the Queen Mother were also great friends with Ted Hughes.

As in the case of Princess Anne and her rescue horse, it is good to see the Royals combine their interests / passions with their patronages, to use these interests / passions to promote the organizations of which they are patrons  - and with such happy results.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2013, 05:39:23 pm »

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter
The Duchess of Cornwall, who's patron of several organisations promoting literacy, is to present this year's Man Booker Prize.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2013, 09:39:20 pm »

Too bad she didn't do more reading and spent less time meddling.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2013, 01:51:00 am »

Really.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2013, 07:08:43 pm »

Rain? What rain? The Duchess of Cornwall defies the downpours in elegant royal blue as she arrives for Westminster Abbey's harvest celebrations
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2463177/Rain-What-rain-The-Duchess-Cornwall-defies-downpours-elegant-royal-blue-arrives-Westminster-Abbeys-harvest-celebrations.html#ixzz2huSHDokK

ghastly woman...she looks older than the Queen what was Prince Charles thinking when he stepped out on Diana for this nasty piece of work
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2013, 08:53:29 pm »

Cam is my girl she seems like she would be a fun drinking buddy  tehe ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2013, 09:00:13 pm »

Rain? What rain? The Duchess of Cornwall defies the downpours in elegant royal blue as she arrives for Westminster Abbey's harvest celebrations
 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2463177/Rain-What-rain-The-Duchess-Cornwall-defies-downpours-elegant-royal-blue-arrives-Westminster-Abbeys-harvest-celebrations.html#ixzz2huSHDokK

ghastly woman...she looks older than the Queen what was Prince Charles thinking when he stepped out on Diana for this nasty piece of work

Yep, the photos seem unretouched. And the foundation garment issues are still obvious. She has not aged well.
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2013, 10:32:48 pm »

Cam is my girl she seems like she would be a fun drinking buddy

I agree Jane23, its nice to see her out and about with a smile, which is why i like her and its good to see Charles blossom very much over the years. they indeed make the best team  thumbsup
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2013, 10:35:25 pm »

The Duchess of Cornwall presented winning author Eleanor Catton with the 2013 Man Booker Prize at a gala ceremony in London's Guildhall.

Catton was presented with the prestigious award for her book The Luminaries, becoming the youngest ever winner of the Man Booker Prize. Her novel, at 832 pages, also happens to be the longest ever to win the prize. Asked how she felt to be the youngest winner, she said she did not think about her age. "I feel very honoured and proud to be living in a world where the facts of somebody's biography doesn't give them a way of how people read their work, and I think that's true of age and also of ethnicity and all sort of other features of being human," she said.

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news-and-diary/the-duchess-of-cornwall-presents-the-man-booker-prize-2013
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2013, 10:36:43 pm »

http://www.princeofwales.gov.uk/news-and-diary/the-duchess-of-cornwall-presents-the-man-booker-prize-2013
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2013, 10:40:30 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ7v8RvGXEc
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2013, 10:41:55 pm »

....or Even on the Same Continent

The Prince’s Trust is making a difference in Toronto, Canada with their latest programme, Sketch, which is helping young adults who are struggling to find their way.  In the building that housed Shaw St. School, young adults are getting an opportunity that few are lucky enough to experience - engaging with some of the CEOs of Toronto’s major corporations. These kids are not asking for or receiving charity but are merely receiving opportunities they would not have had under their normal circumstances.

http://www.royalcentral.co.uk/charlesandcamilla/prince-charles-shows-that-charity-doesnt-always-start-at-homeor-even-on-the-same-continent-17307
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2013, 10:45:45 pm »

Pictures:

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/0lv7SEze46m/Eleanor%20Catton%20Wins%20Man%20Booker%20Prize/browse
sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2013, 12:33:48 am »

. She is in clover IMO because he can never divorce her since he had all the Great Love spin and a second divorce would be a scandal. She made sure she got all that Diana had by manipulation. Sorry see nothing to admire. But one thing is for certain if a woman in her sixties can go out on regular duties why can't lazy Kate and WIll. Something wrong with that picture.
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2013, 01:22:27 am »

What do you mean all that Diana had, Camilla doesn't have the public adoration, the saint like image or neither are her children royal, so what are you trying to say, by the way Charles married camilla knowing he could never divorce her, just are you keep posting he made a choice to marry Diana, he also made that choice to marry Camilla, and I don't want to hear your posts about how he outed her and had no choice, he had one, he made his choice to marry Camilla  and be with her till death because he loves and loved her... Deal with it...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2013, 01:32:39 am »

Charles and Camilla can never divorce. Because he spun the Great Love story and he would look like a fool if he dumped her. Plus a second divorce might compromise his being future King.

Camilla has her fans and she has a lot of PR help. Some people think the sun rises and sets on her.

Her children may get titles when Charles becomes King.

You don't have to read my posts if you don't like them. I will still post my opinions which I am fully entitled to do here.

Camilla's father did not like the Prince naming his daughter publicly and confronted Charles. Of course he outed her. Andrew PB divorced her after Charles' confessions.

If Diana did not object to sharing, I think Charles would still keep  Camilla as mistress unless by this time he got tired of her. The PBs and Wales could make nice and be civilized even having little soirees and Diana playing nice with Camilla.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:34:52 am by sandy » Logged
discoveryme
gossip insider

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2013, 01:47:05 am »

Well after outing the affair what happened..., he still chose Camilla, besides I doubt charles wanted to stay in the sham marriage anyways, as I recall he wanted camilla to divorce Andrew so they could marry in the 70s but camilla said no.... I for one believe he wanted out of that awful marriage, however he needed camilla to be divorced so he can marry her which he believed was possible in the future, Andrew and his friends spoke to him to deny the relationship, but he didn't listen because he wanted to tell the world who he wanted to be with and also out that marriage, Camilla's father did see him about it, he told him he had ruined his daughters' life and also told him to cut contact with her.... Unfortunately he didn't...
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2013, 02:09:13 am »

Camilla's children do NOT need titles as they were born members of the nobility - Andrew Parker Bowles and his son Tom Parker Bowles are  in the male line of succession to the Earldom of Maccesfield - though of course they are unlikely to inherit the title as there are too many others before them in the succession.

Also Camilla's daughter, Laura Parker Bowles, is married to Harry Lopes who is in line to inherit a title and a mansion from his paternal uncle.

The Parker Bowles are not upstarts like the Middletons!!! And IMO Charles would never give them titles - though William would give the Middletons titles galore!!!

Also APB, during his marriage to Camilla, was constantly having affairs all over the place eg Charlotte Soames, Sir Winston Churchill's grand-daughter.

And, of course, APB was an amour of Princess Anne when they were both single.

Life is not straightforward and none of us are perfect - let him without sin cast the first stone!!!

Though I agree with Sandy's last comment that if Camilla, in her sixties, can carry out these Royal duties then it makes the lazy duo's lack of effort even more disgusting.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2013, 08:15:22 am »

goodpost  Sandy and Polonia, totally agree with you, well said.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2013, 10:14:04 am »

'Where's Brody?': Damien Lewis is grilled by avid Homeland fan the Duchess of Cornwall as they attend harvest festival service

The Duchess of Cornwall had British actor Damian Lewis in stitches today as she asked his young children whether they watched their daddy in his hit television series Homeland.
While Camilla is clearly a fan of the award-winning US programme, which centres on the relationship between a troubled CIA agent and a decorated former marine who now works an al-Qaeda operative, it is also known for its scenes of sex and violence.
Chatting after a harvest festival service at Westminster Abbey at which Lewis gave a reading, she bent down to speak to his children Manon, seven, and Gulliver, five.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2463236/Damien-Lewis-grilled-Homeland-fan-Duchess-Cornwall-harvest-festival-service.html
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: