Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 08:22:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cillian Murphy is entranced by blonde honey trap in new gangster series  (Read 6332 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: September 24, 2013, 01:59:48 am »

Peaky Blinders looks set to be yet another gripping British drama to take over our TV screens in the coming months.

The six-part series, which is set on the lawless streets of post-war Birmingham on the cusp of the 1920s, sees Cillian Murphy's character Thomas Shelby's gang Peaky Blinders take on rival gangs.

Tommy's ambition goes beyond running the streets and when a crate of guns go missing, he sees this as an opportunity to make money.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2430151/Peaky-Blinders-Cillian-Murphy-entranced-blonde-honey-trap-new-sneak-peek-gangster-series.html#ixzz2fldxBivn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ughgghhh Cillian..... easter-akasha

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 05:47:40 am »

Sorry for the double post, but I have new news and I didn't know Peaky Blinders would have a second part!

From Batman to Birmingham: Tom Hardy joins the cast of hit period crime drama Peaky Blinders

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2559591/Tom-Hardy-joins-cast-BBC-Peaky-Blinders.html#ixzz2tMnuJAXO

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 08:04:48 pm »

I love Cillian - such a cutie and good actor
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 10:19:41 pm »

I think Cillian Murphy is scary looking. tehe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 06:15:25 am »

He has such striking unique and good looks.

I notice almost all his films and shows are very pro-Ireland and Peaky Blinders is the newest manifestation. The series had one scene where he was burning a portrait of the King (George V) and most of them have Englishmen for villains. I admire his range of roles and his portrayal in "The Wind that Shakes the Barley" amazed me to no end.

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2014, 09:17:07 pm »

He has such striking unique and good looks.

Yes, he does have a very interesting looking face and his eyes are striking as you said.  I don't know much about his acting ability though.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2014, 10:42:33 pm »

it is his eyes that make him look - unique.

He was fantastic in The Wind that Shakes the Barley.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2014, 10:45:57 pm »

^I will netflix it, thanks.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2014, 11:53:42 pm »

it is his eyes that make him look - unique.
He was fantastic in The Wind that Shakes the Barley.

He was amazing in it.

As for him personally, he made the foolish mistake of not marrying me. He is lucky I'm a forgiving woman!

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 12:02:05 am »

^It's my turn to return the compliment...

He

Did

NOT

Deserve you

flower

You're a bigger person than I am. I haven't forgiven Amadeo... YET.  easter-lol

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 12:09:08 am »

BFF2

Amadeo will know his mistake if the two of you ever meet!

Cillian is only five years older, that is what makes it so rough! He has KIDS with the woman for pity's sake and proudly wears his wedding band! He makes me ill!

Peaky Blinders won't even resume until autumn! I have to wait that long!

This is horrible!

First Cillian marries someone else, has KIDS by her, flaunts his happily married state in my face, and now he's making me wait until Autumn to continue to see him in a mullet cut with a hat that contains razor blades to use against his enemies! Freaking A! The voices in my heads tell me to be patient, BUT I AM TIRED OF BEING PATIENT!

*runs off to take meds and collapse in a state of misery*

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 05:02:06 am »

^  I did not know he was such a sadist  too torment you so!  LOL - brilliant KF -

as for Amadeo - maybe he is too good to be true - maybe he has a secret flaw?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 05:21:03 am »

I think Amadeo might be the type of pervert who likes to have kids in wedlock (of all places). You know the type.

As for Peaky Blinders, I think I'm going to likely have to figure out some way of avoiding driving myself into a frenzy; when "Reign" took a mid seasonal finale break, I was eating razors. Then teh new episodes came and go figure, they won't be coming back until the 27th.

I swear the tv executives are doing this deliberately, to make me crazy in fact, not just theory.

Vesper
Countess

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 03:04:47 pm »

LOL, KF. You have got it bad. tehe

Cate: No, no, no. Amadeo is a GREAT guy and catch! Any flaws he has I can live with, but we know he doesn't act stupid. As they say, beware of the quiet ones, I can handle it. Well, I guess she'll have to. spy
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2014, 01:25:25 am »

Trailer for the new season: http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/peaky-blinders-series-2-teaser-trailer-shows-tommy-shelby-eager-to-make-some-real-money-9640617.html Scroll down and it will show a fifteen second trailer.

It's the only one I could find. It looks like the gangster activities are going to be conducted in posher circumstances.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2014, 01:53:46 am »

I think Cillian is such a fine actor - those eyes of his are though a little  ummm - weird?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 04:48:01 pm »

Well, Season Two Clips and Interviews:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/peaky-blinders-watch-tommy-shelby-4365020
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_62ZKR9rK0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNNpSlu8ltE

I'm currently curled up into a ball; only a matter of hours until it's available on torrent, but I can barely cope oooh; I shan't cope, I refuse to cope!

runforhills

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: