Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:23:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pr.William &Pr.Charles both drive Kate & Camilla to church w Queen  (Read 9493 times)
Maria
courtier

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 12:47:29 am »

The future Defender of the Faith on his way to church....with his wife who wears make up like a *pavement walker*.  Embarrassed 
Sorry, but it´s true. Hope Waity didn´t let her coat fly high in front of the priest like she did in front of the Arshbishop of Canterbury.

And you´re right: Kate looks soo happy to be there. I´m sure she´s thrilled to go to church with Grandma and Camilla. I mean without the paps and a big crowd.  Kate-Horror-Queen
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2013, 12:50:00 am »

Kate didn't get to go to the boxing match and dress poshy and enjoy life.

Kate is stuck at home with a kid she didn't want (had for the sake of monarchy and PR) and with a husband who barely puts up with her. She's missing out while her peers are having fun fun fun. Just a couple years ago she was going to these boxing matches and enjoying a privileged night out on the town.

Oh my ,so true. 
I think she's already bored by royal life and William too, unless he can take her on caribbean or exotic vacations.  
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 12:56:41 am by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Maria
courtier

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 01:08:40 am »

Maybe Kate is really exhausted. Most new mums are. Of course, the other new mums have jobs, other children, pets and a household to care for. But don´t forget that Kate´s only job was to keep herself looking good. Three days per week in an office was too much for our Waity. She couldn´t handle the pressure and quit after six months. Beeing a stay-at-home-mum must be the hardest thing she ever did in her life. Even with the help of a housekeeper, nanny and her mother.  bye

And then Waity should attend church as well...on Sunday morning. Of course, she´s not happy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 01:16:49 am »

Kate has spent her whole life tired and exhausted; she's had a decade of rest and pampering and the past couple of years have been the life of Riley. Just maybe Kate is being forcibly moved into the royal routine and that is why she's so unhappy; she's being forced to grow up and no longer able to cater to her whimsy.

Kate is stuck at home with a kid she didn't want (had for the sake of monarchy and PR) and with a husband who barely puts up with her. She's missing out while her peers are having fun fun fun. Just a couple years ago she was going to these boxing matches and enjoying a privileged night out on the town.
Oh my ,so true. 
I think she's already bored by royal life and William too, unless he can take her on caribbean or exotic vacations.

Well, I hope HM and the palace in general have put the kibosh on that and told her from here on out, not more exotic vacations, no more shopping sprees, no more new anything unless it's for an engagement, and no more frivolous engagements beyond the yearly charitable appearances/galas. Kate is now being reeled in and even Diana went to church each Sunday with the RF as required; Diana died in vain considering that even Diana didn't get to bail out of Balmoral and Sandringham.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2013, 01:21:25 am »

The future Defender of the Faith on his way to church....with his wife who wears make up like a *pavement walker*.  Embarrassed 
Sorry, but it´s true. Hope Waity didn´t let her coat fly high in front of the priest like she did in front of the Arshbishop of Canterbury.

And you´re right: Kate looks soo happy to be there. I´m sure she´s thrilled to go to church with Grandma and Camilla. I mean without the paps and a big crowd.  Kate-Horror-Queen

Charles a future Defender of the Faith has Camilla in the car, his ex mistress. He lowered the bar for Will.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2013, 03:29:32 am »

Very true. From this:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/11/16/1289934827353/Prince-William-and-Kate-M-006.jpg

http://cdn01.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kate-Middleton-Boodles-Boxing-Ball-Lancaster-Hotel-London-Engalnd-06032006-17.jpg

To this:

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/131007/kate-middleton-600.jpg

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013730/rs_560x415-130830162912-560.William-Kate-Middleton.ms.083013.JPG
logically
courtier

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2013, 03:31:20 am »

Is this the longest she has had to stay at Balmoral/Sandringham and follow all the rules of living in the big house.  After all these years she is getting what they (she & Carole) a stay at he big house.  so how long have her visits all by herself without mommy been in the past?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2013, 03:54:51 am »

I think this is the first time she's even set foot on the estate; she don't look happy and I think she's been forcibly kept on the estate and will until the time is over. I don't think she's there willingly and I don't see her as being able to have her family over. Her family wanted this, but I think Kate is going to become sick of doing things for their sake. I don't think her family is there, if they were, we would know; what I wager is happening is that Kate is being forced to mold to the royal routine as a royal married-in wife and at this point in time, she's reading all about the fun times of the born members of the royal family and she is 'stuck' at the palace while the others are out having a good time. Not that she hasn't had a good time for a decade, but she must feel disappointed that she hasn't gone to the boxing ball as a royal duchess, leading the royal pack as queen bee.

Very true. From this:
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/About/General/2010/11/16/1289934827353/Prince-William-and-Kate-M-006.jpg
http://cdn01.cdn.socialitelife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kate-Middleton-Boodles-Boxing-Ball-Lancaster-Hotel-London-Engalnd-06032006-17.jpgTo this:
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/131007/kate-middleton-600.jpg
http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013730/rs_560x415-130830162912-560.William-Kate-Middleton.ms.083013.JPG

It is a contrast, isn't it? Before 2007 she wore that nice blue dress, looked healthy and tanned and glowing, thinking her past was behind her; after her getting William back she wore that pink 'dress' (if it can be called such) and she looked okay, but not as carefree and glowing as she might have. Now she's dressed in a fur coat, fuzzy hat, well inside the royal fold and not looking happy at all. Too bad she hadn't gotten into the royal routine a lot sooner or she might be able to go to these nice things. She's now experiencing the realities of being a senior royal and I must say that I feel a little gleeful. It's like watching the slacker cheerleader tart get her just deserts.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2013, 11:46:44 am »

^
It seems as if the RF started to isolate her from her family, for some reason. I agree, what a contrast. The happy times seem to be over now   easter-no
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2013, 05:07:02 pm »

She looks miserable !!! I agree she is a woman who (from her point of view) sacrificed a lot for something that didn't turn out to be what she dreamed of ... and she is waking up to that and you can tell ...
Adeline
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 06:42:59 pm »

Good grief, she looks like she's aged 20 years since that first picture. But I guess thats the new definition of "glowing" according to the press.   bored3

As far as them going to Church- nothing more than a PR stunt- to show how mature and responsible they are.  wopedo
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 08:53:16 pm »

^ Since the birth she has looked horrible ...
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2013, 11:09:51 pm »

^
It seems as if the RF started to isolate her from her family, for some reason. I agree, what a contrast. The happy times seem to be over now   easter-no

I can only imagine the evil eye  easter-James  William got when Kate looked at the Daily Mail and press photos of everyone at the Boodles Ball, having a great time.

Kate probably hates having to pretend she cares about duty and protocal while under the watchful eye of the Queen and the Courtiers at Balmoral. She would have probably loved to go out to the Ball and wear a new shiney dress and party.  tehe  

[/URL]
bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2013, 12:57:09 pm »

Waity is so over all of the royal protocol.  Was all of the climbing worth it? I have a strong feeling that Carole and Kate's relationship will be strained if hasn't been already. Kate is basically living out her mother's dream. I don't believe Kate is madly in love with Will but his royal status was the apple of her eye.  king Kate-Horror-Queen

Maria
courtier

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2013, 03:26:17 pm »

That´s an interesting point! I also thought that Kate is not in love with Wills anymore. I never believed that Waity would have fought so hard and dirty for the ring if Willy had not been  a prince. But I thought that she loved him while he loved her as a friend, as his "partner in crime" not as a woman. That´s what Willy told the world in his engagement interview: "I love and miss my mum" and "Kate and I are good friends" while Waity looked dotingly towards her prince. She behaved like a silly girl but she looked happy to me. At the time, Kate must have thought that finally all her dreams will come true and Willy will turn into a loving husbund....Two years later, she and her family must have realized the truth: Nothing has changed and they´re not welcome in the royal family.

It would have been in Carole´s interest that Kate and George stayed in the palace so that the Midds could have come and gone as they liked  to visit their flesh and blood and "help with the baby".
After the statement that there wouldn´t be a granny flat at Kensington Palace for Carole she must have been utterly dissappointed! All that climbing and scheming and she´s still not welcome in the palace. Only as a guest like any paying visitor.

Think, locking Kate and the newborn heir to the throne was a desperate move from Carole. Maybe that was her way trying to take control (again). Carole controls her daughter but she has no influence over the royal family and isn´t welcome anymore.
 Willy left after one or two weeks of playing happy family to play alone in Wales again and HM ordered the young family to Balmoral. Guess, Waity and Mummy aren´t that happy at all.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2013, 03:43:35 pm »

^
No way HM would have denied Carole visiting Waity every day at KP.
But Carole isn't really interested in Waity or BG: she wants to MOVE IN Kensington Palace and Waity is just her instrument to get her there.
She overreached in a major way.
I think the last shred of doubt about who she really is has been removed and she is put in her place.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: