Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:47:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla topless on boat  (Read 28753 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2013, 08:29:54 pm »

I think the balance shifts to me in favor of Diana because when she was up against two older more experienced people who brought her in so Charles could get heirs. Camilla even helped supervise the courtship at her home and "mentored" Diana.  I think Camilla should have removed herself once Charles got engaged and/or Charles should have dumped her for good. He had no trouble ditching Kanga Tryon. I think Camilla was always nice to herself and looked out for Number One. However people seem to admire Camilla, she still did a nasty thing to Diana and should have let the Wales' work on their marriage. Charles was apparently reassured that Camilla would always be "there" for him even if he married somebody else. Diana was no saint but got a raw deal IMO.

I think Diana's mother was very good looking. Diana's sisters are not raving beauties but they look a whole lot better than Camilla. Diana's nieces and nephews are attractive as well. Diana's grandmother Lady Cynthia Spencer was a beauty when young and was considered a possible candidate for wife for Prince of Wales (Edward VIII).
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: