Royal Gossip
April 19, 2019, 10:08:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla topless on boat  (Read 28751 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 03:16:09 am »

Maybe the ones the Enq. Published we're fake, but the original nude photos of Jackie were quite real and published by Larry Flynt of Hustler Magazine. I interviewed him a few years ago and those Jackie nudes he printed were authentic.

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 11:17:51 am »

I don't get why even talk about this some stalker photographed Cam changing her top big deal !!!  bored3 There are worse pictures of The Royals I can think of ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 03:42:35 pm »

Maybe the ones the Enq. Published we're fake, but the original nude photos of Jackie were quite real and published by Larry Flynt of Hustler Magazine. I interviewed him a few years ago and those Jackie nudes he printed were authentic.

The fake ones were not published by Larry Flynt. They were in the Enquirer.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2013, 03:35:54 am »

:oEwwwwww! And Chuck wanted that over Di???!!!! ick

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2013, 06:29:38 pm »

The fake ones were not published by Larry Flynt. They were in the Enquirer.

There were real ones of Jackie O, Sandy. 

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2013, 06:32:15 pm »

I said there were fake ones. Read my post. I said the fake ones were in Enquirer and they were not Larry Flynt's "real ones."  

"Maybe the ones the Enq. Published we're fake, but the original nude photos of Jackie were quite real and published by Larry Flynt of Hustler Magazine. I interviewed him a few years ago and those Jackie nudes he printed were authentic." - Note I didn't disagree with SG BUT I said there were still fake pics in the Enquirer.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 06:34:02 pm by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2013, 06:33:01 pm »

Maybe it might shock some women to know, no bignono, it's good for them to know that not all males are attracted to looks alone.  And let's face it, no one, not from the moment we are born stays as they are.  

How old is Camilla?  She's an elderly woman.  I've painted many of them nude, and most look like that at her age.  If Ms D were still alive - she'd be no pretty picture nekkid, either.  

AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2013, 06:33:57 pm »

I said there were fake ones. Read my post. I said the fake ones were in Enquirer and they were not Larry Flynt's "real ones." 

Sorry Sandy, I missed where you said about the real ones.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2013, 06:35:41 pm »

Maybe it might shock some women to know, no bignono, it's good for them to know that not all males are attracted to looks alone.  And let's face it, no one, not from the moment we are born stays as they are.  

How old is Camilla?  She's an elderly woman.  I've painted many of them nude, and most look like that at her age.  If Ms D were still alive - she'd be no pretty picture nekkid, either.  

Diana was younger than Camilla and aged better. My issue with Camilla is not her looks but what she did.  Camilla did help hurt her looks by constantly being in the sun and smoking. She was no a beauty to begin with but she did neglect using sun screen and smoked for years.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2013, 06:39:53 pm »

Parker-Bowles would find herself knee-deep in a royal scandal IF anyone actually gave a damn about her. Prince Charles’ estranged wife recently came to terms with the fact that her husband has no interest in fighting for the throne or even being king for that matter. Charles is more than happy to watch his well-respected son, Prince William ascend to power next and Camilla has every intention of making him pay for it.

That sentence alone shows how much utter bull the whole article is, Charles has spent his entire life waiting and fighting to be king and all of a sudden he's fine with William taking over above him, yeah right, keep dreaming! sly Looks more like she was changing and came out to say something and unfortunately had her picture taken. She at least had the decency to cover herself and all you can see is some of the side of her breast, unless they have far more incriminating pictures I doubt there's any actual nudity scandal from her unlike Boobygate with Kate who went the full monty. ick
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2013, 06:40:47 pm »

I agree - actually, I have never claimed Camilla was a beauty, and I know she wasn't even when younger.  Attractive, maybe, but that's it.  Mind you, the amount of PS used in imaging processes was nowhere near as highly used as it was in Diana's or Kate's time - I mean look how Kate really looks without PS and with PS.  

Diana at 36 was not ageing brilliantly, but she was very beautiful in her 20's.  After that she seemed to lose a lot of her looks compared to say Pr Grace - who to me, was the epitome of beauty in looks.

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2013, 06:52:32 pm »

Diana also had a lot more stress and drama in her life and marriage, it'll make anyone age badly, she did have good bone structure in her face but external circumstances overtook what would have otherwise been a graceful aging process, I think she would've aged sort of like Harry does. eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2013, 06:59:19 pm »

It was the bulimia and the amount of vomiting that she did. Several times a day during so many years can KILL the skin and nervous system.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2013, 07:02:51 pm »

Diana's mother stayed beautiful even during her later years when she had major health issues. She had beautiful eyes and was always a very striking woman. It is said that to see  how a woman ages look at her mother--I think Diana would have retained her good looks. She was on a health regimen and people's looks can change for the better as they get older.

KF, that Line about Charles wanting his son to take over is a real howler. The writer must not read the papers or notice William rarely being out working and taking his transitional year. Charles would never in a billion years step aside for William.
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2013, 07:17:15 pm »

^ If that theory is always correct, what happened to her sisters?   blink Shocked huh

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2013, 07:19:29 pm »

They took more from their father? It happens, genetics is weird and never works out like you would expect it to.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2013, 09:18:04 pm »

That makes sense. As I mentioned on another thread Diana also looked a lot like her paternal grandmother.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2013, 12:54:04 am »

I've seen pictures of young Camilla and she was OK looking  dontknow ... no beauty but certainly not ugly  laundry ... not that her looks have anything to do with why Chuck ended up preferring her ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2013, 02:36:43 pm »

I think Camilla outmaneuvered and manipulated the competition and pushing the right buttons. It had nothing to do with looks. She was not bad looking but passable as a debutante but heavy smoking and sun caused the wrinkles and bad skin and teeth.
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2013, 06:57:08 pm »

^ I agree, Jane.  I wouldn't be ashamed of her looks if she were related to me. 

However, I had an extraordinarily beautiful mother who looked very much, some ppl said the double of Ingrid Bergman, so I know home grown beauty when I see it - and aged beauty.  Diana's Mother didn't have it, neither did her father and neither do one of her sisters.  But - I also don't think that looks had anything to do with who chose who, who was kinder, less volatile,less whatever - I think it was just what it was - life happening.

When we come into this world life owes us nothing, nada - not even Diana.  We each make our choices be they good and bad, and there are shades of grey in everyone - that means even Camilla probably has some nice traits as much as Diana had some nasty ones - it's a balance.

I cannot for the life of me see life as black and white as that places a massive sense of world entitlement on any one person.  We're all made of the same stuff.  dontknow

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: