Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:31:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla topless on boat  (Read 28782 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2013, 11:25:25 am »

Agree TB, good post.  I think the press are scared of losing what little relationship they have with the rf, especially with the way wimpo wants to sue left, right and centre, sullen little brat that he is.  Also, unlike wasty, a lot of the press liked Diana and had enormous respect for her.  Wasty commands no liking or respect in any way, shape or form, and never will.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2013, 01:44:52 pm »

The press wouldn't print such pictures of Diana. Let's be realistic there must be lots of such pictures (not just of Diana) that are kept supressed either because the editors have been threatened or simply out of deference to the RF.

The royal biographers would also steer clear of such images and even mentioning them as it may damage their relationships with their various contacts.

There is another one I have seen (but not for a while) is Diana fully nude diving into waves. It is supposed to be from the Dodi holiday. Could it be fake? Yes. Could it be real? Equally yes.

Diana had the image and persona of chastity and she's certainly not someone who people spoke lightly of during her time as Princess of Wales. She worked too hard and as a result, didn't really leave the press wanting for pictures and news and information. The press had to protect her to protect their cash cow.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2013, 02:16:54 pm »

Not surprised at your reaction. Allegedly "getting the goods" on a dead woman. Way to go.

This still could be a fake photo. There is no proof either way. Diana never sued about this alleged photo, just the one in the gym. So I would hold off on the celebrating.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:19:40 pm by sandy » Logged
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2013, 02:49:16 pm »

I dunno that first image posted by Anabolena...

http://m1142.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/LadyBopeep/Diana_zps0e6d33c4.jpg.html

...looks very like pictures of Diana on holiday on Nevis in 1993 - same hair, sunglasses, ear-rings and bikini bottom.

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/30/3005/QLGBF00Z/posters/princess-diana-on-holiday-on-nevis-island-january-1993.jpg

and I suspect the second one is from the same time and place going by her hair and you can just see she's wearing the same pair of thick-ish hooped gold ear-rings.

My money's on these being genuine. She probably thought she had given the paps the slip and was having a quiet moment with a spot of sea bathing.

I actually styed in the same hotel she stayed in albeit a few years after. It's the Montpelier Plantation - small, laid back and luxurious in a discreet way and it has it's own beach which is a way from the hotel and completely private. You have to take the hotel's minibus to get to it and you can be quite alone. I'm saying that in her support that she must have felt quite relaxed and totally away from prying lens. Unfortunately not so.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 02:55:48 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:19 pm »

This pictures are fakes, is montage from national enquirer (i believe or other american tabloid) issue from early 1990s, this is one of many issues are on ebay. they picked pictures of hers with bikini and put the black stripe. This pictures are very easy to find without the black stripe, she's in bikini.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/11/16/article-1330165-0C18B9DE000005DC-265_306x621.jpg bored3
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:54:20 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2013, 04:05:46 pm »

Bravo Dianab! thumbsup
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:07:51 pm by sandy » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2013, 04:07:50 pm »

flower
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2013, 04:10:55 pm »

I don't get the big deal ... Cam isn't sunbathing nude like we know Di liked to do ... Di fans should be the last ones to throw stones ... their goddess made deals with rags to show up somewhere they wanted her to be so they wouldn't publish certain pictures of her that is a proven fact !!!
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2013, 04:14:19 pm »

People around topless of Camilla have my sympathies... after all when she would understand besides Charles, no one is this interested be her tampax.

Funny enough there isnt known pictures of Diana in topless, anything close is she covering herself with a towel, what the own papz who taken the photos says

PS. I'm not surprised in heard/read certain things from Charles-lovers, after all for likes him and defend him certain may be troubled by facts and THE truth that's known about him  Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:19:27 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2013, 04:25:47 pm »

I don't get the big deal ... Cam isn't sunbathing nude like we know Di liked to do ... Di fans should be the last ones to throw stones ... their goddess made deals with rags to show up somewhere they wanted her to be so they wouldn't publish certain pictures of her that is a proven fact !!!

The pics are fake montages. They Enquirer did the same thing to Jackie O and they were fake photos.

I guess the Charles and Camilla fans will go to great lengths to try to unearth these alleged photos. Penny Junor would trumpet the photos to t he world had they been real.

The problems I have with Camilla are not the topless photos but her manipulation and sleeping her way to the top. She's not a nice person. IMO anyway

The only recorded event re: Diana and the press was her suing the press about the gym photos.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:27:50 pm by sandy » Logged
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 05:24:41 pm »

Jolly good. That settles that - the original  photos have had strategic elements removed.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 07:26:02 pm »

These could be fake photos. Composite shots. None of the  biographers even Penny Junor refer to this.

But they are there.  Do you question if the ones of Kate are fake?  No.  No way.  Yet --- Kate's might be fake.  easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 07:32:10 pm »

Not surprised at your reaction. Allegedly "getting the goods" on a dead woman. Way to go.

This still could be a fake photo. There is no proof either way. Diana never sued about this alleged photo, just the one in the gym. So I would hold off on the celebrating.

The dead woman has nothing at ALL to do with it. flower  It's some of the obsessed living that have everything to do with it and how easily they are taken in to showing their over fondness of the dead.   Great - show the living derision and the dead who feel and know zero - well they kind of get away with everything.  Kiss

sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 07:39:42 pm »

Obsessed living? Please. You dug up that photo of "Diana".

It is an old adage never speak ill of the dead. Who is saying people are over fond of the dead?  But does that mean a dead person can be maligned and unfairly too? Not addressing you, but there are  people (some writers like Penny Junor) who adore Charles and shamelessly bash his late ex wife to whitewash his and Camilla's actions. So if one does complain about it they are "over fond" of the dead.  Totally disagree.

To me, some deserve derision like Camilla who got an HRH for her scheming, cheating and manipulating. It's a free country and if people don't approve of the living they are entitled to express these views.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:44:13 pm by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2013, 07:43:40 pm »

I never dug up the image.  sigh  How can you say such a silly thing when it's staring you in the face elsewhere on forum.   laugh  Ok, I did post it because I'm tired of never being able to say one word against Ms D without you jumping on top of me.  laugh

It was never about anyone - it was just a fishing expedition because I dared.  eating cookies tehe

sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2013, 07:47:12 pm »

It's  not a silly thing.  The image was manufactured by the Enquirer and it is not "staring me in the face."  Who is doing the jumping now AB with calling something I say "silly."
If I disagree with a contention I express my opinion which I am entitled to do here.

The image is not Diana's since it is evident it was a doctored photograph.As I said Penny Junor would have been all over it if it had any truth to it.

Apparently I'm not allowed to disagree with your contentions about Diana and I am not on the Camilla lover train.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 07:50:02 pm by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2013, 07:50:02 pm »

Sandy, when I say "silly" it is with humor, nothing else.  Ok, a funny thing.  Is that better?  In the members forum - it's posted.  While you are there, maybe a kindly word to some of the living that are hurting wouldn't harm.  thumbsup

sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2013, 07:51:43 pm »

Sorry don't like Camilla and I don't want to be a hypocrite by saying "kind" things about the woman.  I don't like what she and Charles did to Diana. If Charles wanted to marry Diana, Camilla should have left the scene and/or Charles dumped her. Don't like the cynicism of these two choosing Diana to have his heirs and once his "duty" was done, Charles could dump Diana unceremoniously for Camilla and expect Diana to put up and shut up. I don't buy into the spin.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 02:46:08 am »

The pics are fake montages. They Enquirer did the same thing to Jackie O and they were fake photos.

Which Jackie photos are fake?    huh

[/URL]
sandy
Princess

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 02:54:50 am »

Some years ago the Enquirer published "nude" photos of Jackie during the Onassis years. They were found to be fake.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: