Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:53:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla topless on boat  (Read 28761 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: September 19, 2013, 02:38:26 pm »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2013/camilla-parker-bowles-goes-topless-threatens-prince-charles-and-queen-elizabeth-with-divorce-scandal-photo/ ick
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 04:08:41 pm »

Oh for God sake The Globe really?  laundry
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 07:44:48 pm »

It looks like Camilla allright. nervous
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 07:46:59 am »

Seems like she is changing not sunbathing topless ... not that there is anything wrong with sunbathing topless ...
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 05:14:14 pm »

Even if she was sunbathing nude, don't see the problem with it...nor did I see any problem with kate doing it either.  Don't really care.  If you're a female, or a male over the age of 10...i'm sure that you have seen a breast or two at one time in your life.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 07:56:29 pm »

What I find interesting is that none of the US supermarket and newstand tabloids have yet to publish Kate's nudes from France, not even the GLOBE, yet they have no problem showing Camilla changing her top.

Why are Kate's nudes any more sacred to the US tabloids than showing Camilla changing on a boat?

[/URL]
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 06:04:32 pm »

The irony is that Camilla actually has a rack yet this picture is grainy and terrible and the Kate pics were pretty clear yet she doesn't have a rack worthy of any mention.  Embarrassed  Shocked
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 02:59:58 am »

I think Camilla should keep her top on. She is not attractive looking even in the bathing suit. But that said, her manipulative skills got here where she is today perhaps more than her skills as a sex partner to the Prince. 
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 08:04:50 pm »

^ What have her sex skills got to do with this article?  blink   And why should she not change her top?  huh If this had been all WK was doing I wouldn't have blamed her.   I'm sure Diana did this and then some - wasn't she caught topless, too?

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2013, 09:15:37 pm »

If Campon had some class( which she doesn't) she wouldn't be changing within sight of others. ick
Just glad we didn't have to face her drooping assets. nervous
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2013, 10:02:32 pm »

^ What have her sex skills got to do with this article?  blink   And why should she not change her top?  huh If this had been all WK was doing I wouldn't have blamed her.   I'm sure Diana did this and then some - wasn't she caught topless, too?

Diana was not photographed topless. She was lying on her stomach with the straps undone and nobody could see anything. It was  Victorian compared to Kate's photos. I don't think Camilla pin up material to put it very gently.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2013, 08:54:52 am »

Di did get topless but we will never see those pictures since they were put in a closet ... Camilla is not sun bathing topless (not that there is anything wrong with that) she is just changing ... I think the picture is really creepy no need for that picture if you ask me ...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2013, 02:34:20 pm »

I saw the "topless" picture in some tab and it was  no big deal. She was lying down on her stomach and her straps were loose.

And actually in a tab there was  real topless photo of Camz lying down sunbathing.
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 07:16:52 pm »

^ There were topless pictures taken of Diana - you can google that info - but they were never published to "protect her reputation".

sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 07:33:39 pm »

The "topless" picture according to Sarah Bradford was the one I saw, with Diana lying on her stomach with her straps loose. Nothing was seen. There were rumors that pre marriage there were "topless" photos of Diana but this was only a rumor.

Camilla DID have an actual topless photo which appeared in US tabs taken of her sunbathing. Maybe it was suppressed in the UK.

There were also blurry photos of Sophie Wessex "topless."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 07:35:37 pm by sandy » Logged
AnaBolena
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 07:06:22 pm »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n617/LadyBopeep/Diana_zps0e6d33c4.jpg

Embarrassed

sandy
Princess

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 11:31:19 pm »

These could be fake photos. Composite shots. None of the  biographers even Penny Junor refer to this.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 11:42:03 pm »

If these photos are available to you how come you claim they were never published? Penny Junor would have pounced on this if this had any credence.  easter-bunny
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2013, 07:52:23 am »

lmao ... Thanks !!!
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2013, 10:16:07 am »

The press wouldn't print such pictures of Diana. Let's be realistic there must be lots of such pictures (not just of Diana) that are kept supressed either because the editors have been threatened or simply out of deference to the RF.

The royal biographers would also steer clear of such images and even mentioning them as it may damage their relationships with their various contacts.

There is another one I have seen (but not for a while) is Diana fully nude diving into waves. It is supposed to be from the Dodi holiday. Could it be fake? Yes. Could it be real? Equally yes.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: