Royal Gossip
December 18, 2017, 01:05:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to the new posts?  (Read 32929 times)
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« on: September 11, 2013, 05:14:07 pm »

Before I went and changed my profile...I used to get the little button with new posts, and replies...and then after I changed it...it went away.

How can I change it back?

Thanks!
 Hi
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 07:58:33 pm »

can you be more detailed? What is the little button?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 03:28:35 pm »

rather hard to explain.....but I'll give it a try.

When you go into a topic, and there are new replies, a small blue button appears that says "new posts."  I don't get that option anymore when I hit "home" on my profile.  I have to go through all the topics to see what new posts have appeared, if any.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2013, 03:36:00 pm »

you mean this ?

or this ?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Maria
courtier

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 08:39:32 pm »

Sorry, I know it doesn´t belong here...but I just realized that I made some kind of mistake with my registration. How can I hide the Email address that I´ve given? I don´t care so much that members can read it. But can any guest see it as well?
Sorry, again. I´d be very thankful for any advise on this.  Embarrassed
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 09:14:45 pm »

Maria click on the tab profile then go to account related settings and uncheck the boxes you don't want others to see then do what it says and save
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2013, 12:00:28 am »

Just to add that you will always see your own mail so don't be confused if you still see it after following Nighthawk instructions.

BTW you can still change your mail address.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: