Royal Gossip
May 23, 2017, 01:47:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Bannergallery  (Read 19677 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #120 on: August 03, 2013, 03:57:25 am »

Oh right you're trying to make a banner..
Errr gee that's not really my forte
But I think if you ask Grace or grace and diana fan they might be able to help ya out (as you can see they have lot's of banners made) thumbsup
You can send them a PM or ask them in their favourite topic (Grace Kelly topic in the Monaco board) they know more about it then I do
I think they make banner in photoshop and upload them on a free photo-host site like photobucket or tinypic's and then they just link em trough.

What I did with my banners is go to my photobucket account and just edit four or five pictures together put a nice frame around it and save it as a new picture in my account
But it doesn't have those smooth layers like Grace uses so mine don't look so super pro like her's.

Please note that according to the official house rules the maximum height of a banner is between 200 an 230pix

have fun with those banners thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
dutch
royal watcher

« Reply #121 on: August 03, 2013, 04:34:49 am »

thankyou
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: