Royal Gossip
August 23, 2017, 02:50:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WORLD EXCLUSIVE: Prince Andrew held at gunpoint in Buckingham Palace terror  (Read 6167 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2013, 08:52:04 pm »

^exactly.
It’s his heavy handed reaction. Surely he must understand that the police were on edge after an intruder got so far in the Palace. I understand being angry but not to the point that he seemed to be. It should’ve been defused at the scene, not him demanding an apology after dressing the police down like little kids. He’s got nerve the pompous fool. It looks like he didn’t tell his security or someone on his staff that he’d be out for a walk, hence the situation that he created imo. I think that that would’ve been wise especially in light of an intruder entering the grounds 2 days prior.
Jane23, I know who he is to Harry. I’d *despise* for Harry to end up being like his which is likely.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2013, 09:06:41 pm »

'They were just doing what they are supposed to do': Scotland Yard backs police officers who challenged Prince Andrew in the grounds of Buckingham Palace
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2416051/Prince-Andrews-rage-Palace-police-Scotland-Yard-backs-police-officers.html

Yup they were doing their job lmao they just caught the wrong guy easter-lol
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2013, 11:03:05 pm »

The Police made a huge mistake period , period that is why they apologized !!!
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2013, 11:04:20 pm »

I honestly don't see the big deal sh*t happens
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2013, 02:09:41 am »

Andrew was not in the garden of a private residence. 

The secret service has the right to harass the President's relatives on the White House lawn as well.

Clearly these officers could stand some more training and better resources.  But to be fair, they were probably cagey after the break-in.

Scotland Yard has cleared the officers.  According to the Independent, Andrew has forgotten to wear his identity badge in the past.  Perhaps he wasn't following protocol.  Doesn't he still have personal security, where the heck were they during all of this?

Doesn't matter, it's not like some crazy neighbor held him at gunpoint.  They were trained officers.  He's fine, he needs to lighten up or at least learn to handle situations like this with grace. 

This is about Andrew's bruised ego. 
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2013, 02:15:56 am »

I agree with the bruised ego, acted like a child shouting and yelling...real mature for a guy that's almost 60
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2013, 02:18:15 am »

The PPOs stand down once the principal is in their private residence so his PPO's wouldn't have been with him as he was at home. They would have been with him if he had left the palace or its grounds or were in the grounds of a publicly assessable area such as the grounds at Sandringham or Balmoral.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2013, 02:34:49 am »

Thanks Meememe!!!  thankyou
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2013, 02:46:28 am »

Andrew needs to show more appreciation for the men and women who serve and protect HIM!

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2013, 02:55:22 am »

^ITA; the police are trained and see a lot of stuff we thankfully don't have to.

Considering how the world is apparently on the brink of WWIII, I would have to say that the police and security are understandably paranoid when it comes to intruders on grounds where the head of state resides. The police and security in general are on massive high alert.

The PPOs stand down once the principal is in their private residence so his PPO's wouldn't have been with him as he was at home. They would have been with him if he had left the palace or its grounds or were in the grounds of a publicly assessable area such as the grounds at Sandringham or Balmoral.

Yet, this wasn't a normal situation; break ins happen very rarely and rarely has the world been this on edge. Things are becoming increasingly unstable and at this point in time, anything is possible. Airhead Andrew should be aware of recent current events and take a more understanding viewpoint of the police perspective.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2013, 03:03:36 am »

Just when we're back in love with the royals, that spoilt oaf Andrew tries to wreck it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2416412/CHRISTOPER-WILSON-Just-love-royals-spoilt-oaf-Andrew-tries-wreck-it.html

man...the royals are just amazing aren't they....how did we ever manage surviving this long with a bunch of morons

He was wandering around the corridor near the Queen’s private apartments, and Page and other armed officers were urgently sent to investigate.

The ‘intruder’ turned out to be Andrew in T-shirt and jeans, but before the situation could be explained away, he turned on the officers: ‘This is my f***ing house, I can go where I want. Now f*** off!’

wow how mature, not your f***king house it's the people's house who allow you to live there at their expense.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2013, 04:17:22 am »

^Bah, it belongs to the nation when there is upkeep, but it belongs to the RF in fact since they are the ones who live there.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2013, 05:27:24 am »

Great post Kuei Fei!!! 

So typical, Andrew whines about lack of security and then complains when they try to secure his mother's home.  Of course as you said it's only his mother's home until they get the electric bill.
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2013, 05:34:43 am »

Andy was lucky he wasn't in Detroit....they'd have shot him first without asking who he was!
Kit
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2013, 05:39:30 am »

Just when we're back in love with the royals, that spoilt oaf Andrew tries to wreck it
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2416412/CHRISTOPER-WILSON-Just-love-royals-spoilt-oaf-Andrew-tries-wreck-it.html

man...the royals are just amazing aren't they....how did we ever manage surviving this long with a bunch of morons

He was wandering around the corridor near the Queen’s private apartments, and Page and other armed officers were urgently sent to investigate.

The ‘intruder’ turned out to be Andrew in T-shirt and jeans, but before the situation could be explained away, he turned on the officers: ‘This is my f***ing house, I can go where I want. Now f*** off!’

wow how mature, not your f***king house it's the people's house who allow you to live there at their expense.

Thank You!  Love the article.  Andrew should just resign from official duties, marry Fergie and find a spot on some awful reality series.  He's a disgrace. 

True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2013, 12:06:42 pm »

Whilst I can well believe that Andrew is capable of extreme rudeness and is an oaf the timing of this makes the antennae start twitching after all he has been getting some quite positive PR lately as has Fergie and the girls.

Then we have the DT story about Waity not wanting Cressida around and of course the York girls are part of that set.

So possibly a black op against him. By whom I have no idea but there are so many vested interested inside and outside the palace gates all leaking strategically it's difficult to pin it all down.

The author is a royal expert

http://www.christopherwilson.info/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 12:11:14 pm by True Brit » Logged

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 12:39:06 pm »

CHristopher Wilson didn't like Fergie either

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1280749/Duchess-York-Sarah-Ferguson-Greedy-needy.html

And he trashed Diana in his book about C&C so you can draw your own conclusion.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 12:56:10 pm »

I don't get what is the issue here no one would react well in Andrew's shoes ... people are having a go just because it's Andrew ...
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 06:32:40 pm »

Christopher Wilson is an "old pal" of Camilla's. That about says it all.
Storm
royal watcher

Princess Diana 4ever in our hearts

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2013, 07:17:25 pm »

I do not Feel a bit Sorry For Prince Andrew, He shouldn't have made such a big deal out of what happened, it was an honest mistake. I would have been anxious too after the break in at the Palace. They were only trying to do their jobs, if that gets them yelled and cussed at I'm sure it made them feel super appreciated for trying to do what they get paid for....if it had been an intruder I would have wanted them to act on it at least they didn't shoot him. Besides Bad Karma Reaps Bad Karma so he deserves nothing less IMHO
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: