Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:58:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hugh Van Cutsem passes away - Requiem Mass 11 Sept  (Read 14215 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2013, 04:36:05 pm »

I think Charles and William had a long talk (or Charles had a 'long talk' with William) and decided to start putting Kate in her place. That, or she is unstable and they don't want her going psycho, or have to chaperone her. I bet the members of the RF view supervising her as a trial and simply can't cope anymore with her. I mean, she can't change in regards to who she is, she's deteriorating, and chances are the princes aren't interested in putting up with her 'act' she puts on at every single stupid appearance.

If I were Harry I would be sick of her as well.

And that just might happen.  I would not want to ever marry into that family of users, perverts, liars, soiciapaths, criminals and murderers. No Way.

For all her scheming, the Middletons are small potatoes in comparison to the RF; she is in over her head and I cannot imagine just how frightened she must be on a regular basis. Surrounded by all that hostility, all that resentment, and even her husband is beginning to give up on her and move on in his life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2013, 03:48:31 am »

And that just might happen.  I would not want to ever marry into that family of users, perverts, liars, soiciapaths, criminals and murderers. No Way.

It would be the most miserable existence ever. That's why Waity runs her narrow butt home every change she gets.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2013, 03:49:33 am »

One has to wonder who banned her from this events Will or Chuck ... who knows... but it isn't looking  good for Kate ... it's incredible she burned out so fast ...

Bill & Chuck were probably in cahoots on this one.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: