Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 05:36:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hugh Van Cutsem passes away - Requiem Mass 11 Sept  (Read 14219 times)
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2013, 10:07:08 pm »

herp derp, hmmm, such a head scratcher. Why hasn't she been there since she & her family are one of them and well loved like family and close friends to them.   sigh  tehe
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:10:01 pm by D.I.R. » Logged
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2013, 10:16:06 pm »

The entire thing must be very painful from Kates point of view. She was not allowed at the Melissa Percy wedding and now she's not attending here. It's actually quite sad. She's clearly very isolated and she must feel very lonely.
RoyalWatcher
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2013, 12:14:24 am »

I believe the young girl in the wedding was this man's granddaugher...I doubt that Kate personally picked her out.   More to do with Chuck and his paying back an old friend.

benign
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2013, 01:59:53 am »

If Cams went how come WK didn't. WK attended all of the Van Cutsems wedding so why couldnt she go? too busy at the salon perhaps  tehe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2013, 02:50:48 am »

If Cams went how come WK didn't. WK attended all of the Van Cutsems wedding so why couldnt she go? too busy at the salon perhaps  tehe

Too busy hanging out at McDs with the nanny.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2013, 04:31:25 am »

IMO the reason WK wasn't there...was because the Cutsem family didn't want it turning into all about "Kate the Great" and how she just saved everyone from a tearful service
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2013, 08:08:09 am »

^ True ...God knows she is an attention seeker no one would want her at a sad occasion like this ... other than that it is shocking the damage her mother is doing to Kate isolating her like she has done ...
rogue
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2013, 08:16:02 am »

Its odd how she is still treated as the girlfriend  sly William must really embarrassed of her.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »

I'll bet she found some excuse not to attend (like having her hair re-colored?) I think Kate now looks for any way to avoid being with the RF or Aristos en masse.  bored3

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2013, 04:38:12 pm »

^ She created too many enemies along the way of her social climbing no one can bare her !!!
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »

thumbsup
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2013, 12:10:10 am »

Old, but interesting story about the Van Cutsems and suggestions of a power struggle between them and the Palmer Tompkinsons for Charles' ear.

Also an interesting comment re PW and the details that were flying around about his plans for a gap year and university among other things but I thought it was interesting that Katie Nichol revealed that Kate Middleton had  accepted a place at Edinburgh only to cancel and take a huge chance on St Andrews when she heard PW was going.

In the last six months we have had William planning to join the parachute regiment; William going to take a gap year to work for Spink and Co, the London war medal dealers where he has spent time on work experience; William shunning Oxbridge for either Bristol or Edinburgh universities.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/1999/sep/28/monarchy.features11

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
berlin
Countess

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2013, 01:21:07 am »

The Princes of Liechtenstein were at the funeral:

http://lux-arazzi.blogspot.de/2013/09/the-liechtenstein-van-cutsem-link.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2013, 03:35:36 am »

I'll bet she found some excuse not to attend (like having her hair re-colored?) I think Kate now looks for any way to avoid being with the RF or Aristos en masse.
^ She created too many enemies along the way of her social climbing no one can bare her !!!
IMO the reason WK wasn't there...was because the Cutsem family didn't want it turning into all about "Kate the Great" and how she just saved everyone from a tearful service

She's shown she has no idea how to behave at anything and the last thing Charles can probably put up with is seeing Kate's gurning at the camera and ogling Harry and distracting the entire congregation. Bad enough his friend died and the last thing Charles needs is the additional stress of knowing Kate is around and worrying about her behavior.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2013, 09:17:01 am »

goodpost .
india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2013, 01:10:33 pm »

I'll bet she found some excuse not to attend (like having her hair re-colored?) I think Kate now looks for any way to avoid being with the RF or Aristos en masse.

She's shown she has no idea how to behave at anything and the last thing Charles can probably put up with is seeing Kate's gurning at the camera and ogling Harry and distracting the entire congregation. Bad enough his friend died and the last thing Charles needs is the additional stress of knowing Kate is around and worrying about her behavior.

Don't you know they all talk about WK's inappropriate behavior all the time.  The gurning, the hair action, her fake accent and her just not knowing what to say and how to say it.  She obviously is quite deficient in home training. Carole, you didn't do a good job there old girl.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2013, 02:08:07 pm »

^ Carole is the typical social climber who doesn't know what to do once she is where she always dreamed of being and ruins it all once there !!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2013, 03:12:39 pm »

goodpost .

When I think about it,  I wonder if whether or not Charles ordered her to stay home since he (Charles) and Harry might be tempted to toss her in the grave along with the coffin.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2013, 03:32:53 pm »

And that just might happen.  I would not want to ever marry into that family of users, perverts, liars, soiciapaths, criminals and murderers. No Way.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2013, 03:43:51 pm »

One has to wonder who banned her from this events Will or Chuck ... who knows... but it isn't looking  good for Kate ... it's incredible she burned out so fast ...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: