Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 06:01:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hugh Van Cutsem passes away - Requiem Mass 11 Sept  (Read 14216 times)
dianab
Duchess

« on: September 04, 2013, 10:23:28 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2411018/Prince-Charles-mourns-death-close-friend-Hugh-Van-Cutsem.html

Isnt the wife of this one who Camilla dislikes/have a feud?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2013, 06:01:20 pm by Alexandrine » Logged
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 10:42:24 pm »

Glory have you seen which picture of Waity they decided to use even though it's a sad story? Scroll down and have a quiet smile.

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 02:17:10 am »

the DM is really turning on her  tehe

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 02:20:09 am »

Glory have you seen which picture of Waity they decided to use even though it's a sad story? Scroll down and have a quiet smile.

Quiet smile? I laughed so hard I had diet coke coming out of my nostrils!!!!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2013, 05:05:28 am »

^^

laugh laugh laugh
« Last Edit: September 05, 2013, 10:00:19 pm by Alexandrine » Logged

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2013, 06:03:17 am »

They certainly are turning on her. Could they have chosen a worse photo? laugh
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2013, 06:37:23 am »

^ They could have used this instead -> http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb2zwc7kei1r7o0gso1_500.jpg
Either that or they could have used one of the pictures from the "Kate looking bad II" topic on the Kate Middleton forum

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 08:29:09 am »

That pic chosen by the DM of the Stalker almost showed the world the truth of "pregnancy".
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 11:06:46 pm »

All of this picture talk has made me think of something. Waity was "pregnant" in the picture that was used and the wind is blowing her dress up. The one that was used isn't showing anything but I wondering if the photog caught something more revealing. Maybe a money shot of the strap on bump? Could the publication of this picture in particular be a warning?  huh

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 11:08:17 pm »

That pic chosen by the DM of the Stalker almost showed the world the truth of "pregnancy".

Great minds think alike! We must have been typing our posts at the same time.

Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2013, 11:57:09 am »

I recalled once reading about a family feud between Emilie van Cutsem and her sisters. Of course about money, money, money. I have found the article and it makes for interesting reading.

And clearly the VanCutsems share(d) Charles' fondness for money and a lack of transparency.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-337348/Father-feuds.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2013, 08:24:49 pm »

Prince Harry Watch‏@HWalesWatch

Prince Harry & Prince William will attend Hugh van Cutsem's funeral w/their father. H&W are very close to his sons

Hugh van Cutsem
Hugh van Cutsem, who has died aged 72, was a passionate conservationist, countryman and horse-breeder, and a long-time friend and confidant of the Prince of Wales

Son of the champion trainer and millionaire bloodstock breeder Bernard van Cutsem, Hugh van Cutsem was one of the finest shots in the country. His 4,400-acre estate on Norfolk’s Brecklands is known for the excellence of its private wild game shoots, and he also owned a hunting lodge and grouse moor on the North Yorkshire-Cumbria border.

A popular man in country sports and conservation circles, van Cutsem was a founding member of the Countryside Movement; an assiduous fundraiser for the Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust; chairman of the Countryside Business Trust; and possibly the only pro-field sports candidate elected to the council of the National Trust after it introduced its ban on stag-hunting.

His methods of managing his land — so that game birds proliferate in a habitat teeming with their favourite diet of grubs, insects and seeds, while enjoying protection from foxes, stoats and crows — had remarkable results, including a recovery in the population of English partridge and a boom in the population of the stone curlew, one of Europe’s rarest birds. In 2001 he had 35 pairs of the birds on his Norfolk estate. “Properly managed shooting is the most vital conservation tool,” van Cutsem explained to The Daily Telegraph’s Elizabeth Grice. “I love shooting. It is part of the fabric of the countryside. You draw together a marvellous collection of people in a day’s shooting.”

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obituaries/royalty-obituaries/10284814/Hugh-van-Cutsem.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 10:49:37 am »

Royal family attend funeral at Brentwood Cathedral

Senior royals are at Brentwood Cathedral today for the Requiem Mass for a family friend.

The Prince of Wales, Duchess of Cornwall and Princes William and Harry are attending the Requiem Mass for Hugh Van Cutsem.

http://www.brentwoodgazette.co.uk/Prince-Charles-town-funeral/story-19780743-detail/story.html?249935976=555819014
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2013, 12:59:03 pm »

William and Harry support father Prince Charles as he says goodbye to his dear friend Hugh van Cutsem

With his head bowed in thoughtful reflection, Prince Charles prepared to bid farewell to Hugh van Cutsem, his closest friend and confidant on Wednesday morning.

The Prince and his wife, Camilla, the Duchess of Cornwall, were the last mourners to arrive at Brentwood Cathedral in Essex to honour the life of the 72-year-old, who passed away peacefully at home on 2 September.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2013091114527/prince-charles-william-harry-attend-funeral/
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2013, 02:09:51 pm »

Sombre Prince Charles joined by William, Harry and Camilla at the funeral of his closest friend Hugh van Cutsem
 The 72-year-old's funeral was held at Brentwood Cathedral today

Prince and van Cutsem shared friendship starting at Cambridge University

Conservationist was also close to the Queen and died after a long illness

One of his four sons is likely to be godfather to Prince George

The van Cutsems’ son, Edward, - the Prince’s godson - was one of the two page boys when Prince Charles and Diana married in 1981.

Thirty years later, at the wedding of William and Kate, their five-year-old granddaughter, Grace, was the flower girl pictured covering her ears during the flypast on the balcony of Buckingham Palace.

William and Harry spent a lot of time with the van Cutsem family as their parents’ marriage broke down, and became close friends with the couple’s four sons, Edward, 40, Hugh, 39, Nicholas, 36, and William, 33.

For several years, Mr and Mrs Van Cutsem were Sandringham neighbours of the royal family as the leaseholders of Anmer Hall, a 10-bedroom Georgian property.

After their lease expired, the van Cutsems moved into a country house on their own estate at Hilborough, near Swaffham in Norfolk.

Camilla's former husband Andrew Parker Bowles was at the funeral as, was the Duke of Northumberland.(George Percy's father)

Also The Duke and Duchess of Westminster with their daughter Lady Grosvenor *paying respects.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2417357/In-mourning-Prince-Charles-joined-Harry-William-funeral-closest-friend-Hugh-Van-Cutsem.html#ixzz2eaabwEpS

[/URL]
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 04:12:49 pm »

I must say that Rose Astor is just incredible inappropriately dressed. Shocked
I mean mini skirt at a funeral? She look's like she's going clubbing. JMO.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:14:54 pm by Venus De Milo » Logged
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2013, 05:11:20 pm »

Looks like PH needs to start investing in rogaine or hair plugs...he's going blad

may Hugh RIP
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2013, 07:04:09 pm »

Kate banned !!!  snob
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2013, 09:11:37 pm »

that kinda explains the McD photos of kate.  sigh like i've said before kate is married to william but she and the middletons are not in and kate is just married to william. the press lie too much also kate and her family need to stop pretending about something that they are not or know the culture that they think it is like with their self imposed statues that don't exist even when kate is titled which mean nothing to the other titled families.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2013, 09:55:57 pm »

Royal Reporter seems a bit surprised she wasn't there, if just  to support William.

RoyalReporter
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have arrived at Brentwood Cathedral but there was no sign of the Duchess of Cambridge.

Dee Bohling‏@FirelordDee
 @RoyalReporter why would anyone expect her any where?  Legit question, no snark intended

RoyalReporter6h
@FirelordDee Kate wasn't necessarily expected at the requiem mass, though many thought she might support her husband and their friends.

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter
@FirelordDee Remember she's been to van Cutsem weddings and Grace van Cutsem was one of her bridesmaids.

Dee Bohling‏@FirelordDee6h
@RoyalReporter ughhh! I shouldn't have asked.   #confusedbythconfusedbytheduchess

Bohling‏@FirelordDee2h
@RoyalReporter agreed. Since I have your attn, does anyone in the cambridges' staff have actual PR education/experience for individuals?

TWITTER:

tehe

[/URL]
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: