Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 03:59:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: True Blood to End In 2014  (Read 2180 times)
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« on: September 04, 2013, 12:08:43 am »

True Blood to End In 2014

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20730983,00.html

[/URL]
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:00 am »

that blows they take all the cool shows away
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 02:20:02 am »

Meh, ncis is still running so I'm   Cool
To me a awesome vampire story = Anne Rice vampire chronicles (loved 'interview with vampire' movie but I wish they would do a remake of 'queen of vampires' that one sucked soo big)
She is still my queen of horror with Stephen King as the ...well.. guess  tehe  worship
Neither sookies vamp or 'glitterboy' even come close to that, far too softy story  snob

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 02:47:39 am »

As much as I have loved the show, it's time for it to go. The shark was jumped a long time ago.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2013, 10:12:38 am »

The first season was amazing, the second season just ok, by the third it was going off the rails.

This last season was so awful, I had a hard time even wanting to stay tuned ,to the end. I loved the first season, but not much more , it's time to end it. They have ruined the show, IMO, it was better when it just focused on the little town and a few characters.

[/URL]
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 02:02:19 am »

True Blood Season 7: Trailer #1 (HBO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iu3Tw4-pKg4#t=29

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2014, 02:05:49 am »

Not surprised to hear that they're ending this, my daughter and I actually talked about this a few days ago....before I even saw this thread...not all new threads pop up for me...yet anyways not really breaking my heart to see this show go away....it had gone down hill and I do hope they end it well
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2014, 02:54:57 am »

when they killed Eric off that was it for me with this show - such a ignoble death for the main character.  I suspect he'll be back though.  Show went downhill - it is time to end it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2014, 04:04:18 pm »

Did they really kill him off . I thought they just left if hanging . He sinked  in to the snow or Pam came and saved him

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 03:13:40 am »

HBO doing a marathon of season 1-6

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: