Royal Gossip
June 26, 2017, 02:52:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum not working  (Read 5376 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2013, 09:53:11 pm »

I think it may be solved by tomorrow according to the support forum.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2013, 10:22:55 pm »

Thank you! I can access some threads but still get the error.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2013, 11:10:57 pm »

Yay it's nice to be able to see some threads
india
Princess

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2013, 11:16:36 pm »

Obviously, the vile Middletons have done this. I sure hope that we have access soon.
lothwen
Duchess

Hello. My name is Lothwen, and I am a Harryaholic

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2013, 01:43:24 am »

^Sometimes things like this just happen.  I'm sorry, but I don't buy into the theory that the Middletons had anything to do with this.

The Forum over at Royal Insight goes down quite a bit, when they are doing a background update, or changing something in the background, or running a new server. 

I\\\'m not going to defend myself against these accusations of \\\"playing both sides.\\\"  If you want to know how I feel about Kate and William, read my posts.  If you want further proof, go to the \\\"other forum\\\" and read my posts there.  I have the same user name for both forums.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2013, 03:14:08 am »

Pippa's newest thread is missing from the Midds section. Funny that this happened after the engagement story was dismissed.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2013, 05:31:15 am »

The latest PM thread which was merged with the engagement-thread seems to have disappeared.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2013, 10:31:31 am »

If we are putting this down to sheer coincidence, then, sorry, but I think we are burying our heads in the sand.  JMHO...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
india
Princess

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2013, 11:34:29 am »

ITA Spitfire.
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2013, 11:35:32 am »

We were getting too close to the truth.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2013, 12:38:02 pm »

thankyou India.  I do hope that I'm wrong, but yesterday's episode could be a warning shot across the bows to let us know that the Forum can be hacked by mischief-makers et al.  It would a huge shame if the Forum had to close because it is needed to discuss matters which other places do not wish to debate.  But if that happens, we shall be like the Hydra - chop off one head and another grows to take its place!  The internet cannot be policed all the time, so  Tongue to those who have evil intent.

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Polonia
gossip insider

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2013, 01:25:16 pm »

I, too, could not access the Forum yesterday and I too got a German Domain

Freedom of the Internet is very important - and I too felt this was a deliberate attack by the Middleton faction - seemingly they have graduated from making comments on the Daily Mail readers site to something more pro-active and sinister.

Actually I have always  wondered if the Middleton camp do employ people to police the Internet - perhaps this is part of the job description for a Party Pieces employee!!! The Middletons themselves would never have the time to do this and their energies are already spent on all their other schemes

If they are doing this they must be frightened
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2013, 02:39:49 pm »

Another  thankyou to Polonia.  I am not trying to alarm people or to play Devil's Advocate, but I still feel that yesterday's glitch was a warning to the Forum. And I would not be surprised if some of PP's employees are told to police the Internet and to report any stories/comments which are not favourable to the Middletons.  I'm not going to be told what to think or what to discuss (within, of course, the Forum's boundaries) by anybody; I am not living in Orwell's 1984 and I shall continue to exercise my freedom of thought!  But, by heck, we must have placed some cats among the pigeons! 

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2013, 03:50:33 pm »

I’ve found the old Pippa thread. I had to look through my old post to get to it. It only goes up to August 23rd. If you’ve posted on the thread after that, go to your profile, click on posts (left hand) and sift through until you find a post for the Pippa thread. If that doesn’t work, then the forum’s definitely been tampered with.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2013, 06:01:45 pm »

Ok I'm going to repeat it again. It was not a hackers attack at least it was not directed only at us.

Why do I know this? Because all the forumprofi forums were down yesterday even the support group.

Why a german message appeared? Because we are hosted in a german website.

We are not the only ones with this kind of problems. There are other forums in the same circumstances.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2013, 06:22:56 pm »

flower thank you Alexandrine
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2013, 06:29:18 pm »

OK and understood! As I said, my suspicious mind considered other reasons, but I am happy, and relieved, to be proved wrong.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2013, 10:46:27 pm »

OK and understood! As I said, my suspicious mind considered other reasons, but I am happy, and relieved, to be proved wrong.

Enclave went down after being mentioned on the DM, coincidence - who knows.   Re a post above there was a press article recently saying that UK PR's pay call centres abroad to send in positive comments on DM articles and red and green arrow accordingly.  As we have asked on other threads what has happened to honest reporting and Freedom of Press?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: