Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 01:35:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum not working  (Read 5522 times)
MOSAIC
Duchess

« on: September 03, 2013, 11:30:02 am »

Hi Mods, I am getting a warning message on the Duke William and Duchess Kate thread.  All the others are ok, but get a message telling
me to contact Administrator with the above thread.  For awhile I couldn't access Royal Forum at all this morning.  German message saying that
This  Domain exists and giving room to fill in details.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 11:41:12 am »

^
I'm having the same problem.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 11:46:16 am »

I have no idea how to solve it. The threads are there because you can access them through the most viewed threads.

That's the biggest subforum so this may the reason if the host is doing something.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 11:56:06 am »

Right now I can not enter Kate, Cambs and Midd subforum.

If there was a german message this morning it may mean that they were doing an update.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 12:11:29 pm »

Thanks Alexandrine.  thumbsup I guess we'll all just have to wait for them to finish if they're working on it.
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 06:00:08 pm »

We seem to be back on-line.  But my suspicious mind suspects dark forces at play on our board... spy

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2013, 06:24:00 pm »

im getting problems with a certain thread too  easter-sly and I was honestly thinking the worst ick
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 06:35:06 pm »

it seems that it's a general problem because in the support forum there are posts about similar problems popping up

for me I can't access the cambs board, kate and the midds. These are the ones who have the most comments so it may be related.

Any other problem ?

Anne-Elliot
Countess

Lady Mary Crawley

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2013, 06:54:03 pm »

^ Alexandrine - I'm experiencing the same problems as you. nervous

quo
gossip insider

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2013, 07:01:37 pm »

Me too  sob
sassafras
Countess

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2013, 07:18:55 pm »

Me too! It says "Database Error: Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

I can't access the Cambridge board, unread posts since my last visit or unread replies to my posts.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 07:21:40 pm by sassafras » Logged
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2013, 07:35:21 pm »

No doubt in my mind that this was a deliberate attack on the Forum in order to remove posts which are deemed uncomfortable to certain individuals.  Subtlety has never been their strongest point, has it? 

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2013, 08:05:15 pm »

The posts are there and in the support forum of this host people are complaining about the same problems.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2013, 08:24:50 pm »

I'm getting same problems. No access to several boards.

[/URL]
terrajoule
Baroness

Space. The final frontier...

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2013, 08:35:55 pm »

Me too! It says "Database Error: Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator."

It's seems fine now.  dontknow

.  Subtlety has never been their strongest point, has it?
Hmm. Interesting. *x-files theme plays*  tehe

I am a collection of dismantled almosts. -Anne Sexton, from A Self-Portrait In Letters
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 08:38:05 pm »

^you can enter Kate board?

bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2013, 09:21:44 pm »

I still can not enter the board  huh
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2013, 09:29:02 pm »

I can enter some threads, but not all yet. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge threads aren't coming up, neither are the Kate Middleton threads.

[/URL]
True Brit
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2013, 09:30:05 pm »

Thanks for the update Alexandrine - hopefully normal service will be resumed as soon as possible. At least we know all the information is still intact.  thumbsup

" Kate, Pippa and Carole Middleton seen at Manolo Blahnik today.. overheard asking if they carried shoes for cloven hooves. "
scarlett
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2013, 09:42:13 pm »

I went to my history and can access the individual threads on the Midd/Kate/Wills boards, but the engagement thread is inaccessible and the newest PM thread, which had some pages intact, is throwing up errors too now.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 09:44:34 pm by scarlett » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: