Royal Gossip
July 28, 2017, 07:54:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Madeleine of Sweden's ex-fiancé Jonas Bergstrom marries  (Read 6969 times)
Nighthawk
Princess

« on: August 22, 2013, 02:05:40 am »

Princess Madeleine of Sweden's ex-fiancé Jonas Bergstrom marries
http://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2013082114220/princess-madeleines-ex-jonas-bergstrom-marries/
Princess Madeleine of Sweden's ex-fiancé Jonas Bergstrom married his fiancée Stephanie af Klercker on Saturday.

The Swedish lawyer, 34, wed his partner – one of Madeleine's best friends from childhood – in the charming Stora Mellosa Church of the beautiful town of Orebro in the very heart of Sweden.

The nuptials took place just two months after his former fiancée had walked down the aisle to marry American financier Chris O'Neill.

cross fingers this guy can keep it in his pants and not do to this woman what damage and heartbreak he brought Princess Madeleine.  Maybe (highly doubtful) he learned his lesson on not cheating on the one he's with
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2013, 08:20:55 pm »

Jonas Bergstrom marries Stephanie af Klerckers

SVENSKDAM: Jonas Bergström and Stephanie af Klerckers beautiful wedding

http://svenskdam.se/2013/08/jonas-bergstroms-och-stephanie-af-klerckers-vackra-brollop/

[/URL]
HC
Countess

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 08:40:24 pm »

I'm sorry, but I think he looks just as shallow and horribly as he has behaved.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2013, 08:36:31 pm »

I doubt Chris has more depth than Jonas. They seem very much alike from where I stand.
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2013, 08:53:59 pm »

Except that Chris seems to adore Madeleine, while Jonas cheated on her with a colleague and treated her horrible.
That is some difference isn't it.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2013, 09:00:07 pm »

He truly is a man who adores his wife. He was practically crying when she came walking down the aisle.
I think he loves Madeliene totally. 

[/URL]
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 09:09:22 pm »

He does indeed, it is wonderful to see man love his wife so deeply as Chris loves Princess Madeleine.
Jonas betrayal must be said to have been a blessing in hindsight.
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2013, 09:26:28 pm »

Except that Chris seems to adore Madeleine, while Jonas cheated on her with a colleague and treated her horrible.

'Seems' is a good word to use I think because I am not convinced about his feelings. I don't know why but I don't get good vibes with Chris, just like I didn't get good vibes from Jonas.
To me it seems Maddy in both cases chose a man who has a lot of similarities with her father the King and he hasn't exactly been the poster boy for marital fidelity.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2013, 09:35:14 pm »

I didn't really have a good vibe on Chris until I saw him at the wedding. Seeing his behavior towards her, really convinced me that he was a good man and he loved Madeliene.

I wonder more about Madeliene. I wonder if Madeliene found Chris on the rebound from Jonas? Did Maddy date anyone in between?

[/URL]
Venus De Milo
courtier

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2013, 10:01:20 pm »

'Seems' is a good word to use I think because I am not convinced about his feelings. I don't know why but I don't get good vibes with Chris, just like I didn't get good vibes from Jonas.
To me it seems Maddy in both cases chose a man who has a lot of similarities with her father the King and he hasn't exactly been the poster boy for marital fidelity.
I did not have a good feeling about Chris for a long time either, but at their wedding day it was obvious that he very much loves Madeleine.
You are right, Madeleine does seem to chose men who are similar in character to her father, but that is classic many people chose partners or spouses who are similar to their parents.
berlin
Countess

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 04:00:14 am »

Doesn't Jonas have a kid?  He looks sleazy.  And some friend his bride turned out to be to Madeleine. 
HC
Countess

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 04:10:44 pm »

Yes I also read that he impregnated a lawyer and tried to pursuade her to get an abortion.
Nighthawk
Princess

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2014, 05:48:14 pm »

just throwing this article in here since this is in relation to marriage ....then what comes after haha

Princess Madeleine's ex Jonas Bergstrom becomes a father
http://ca.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2014021817070/jonas-bergstrom-baby-madeleine/
As Princess Madeleine of Sweden counts down the last days of her pregnancy, her former fiancé Jonas Bergstrom has welcomed his own special delivery.

The lawyer has become a father to a baby girl with his new wife Stephanie. According to reports in Sweden the baby arrived on 13 February, and the couple have named her Katinka – which is Stephanie's mother's middle name.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: