Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 07:44:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 25293 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2015, 10:26:58 am »

Some people may comment that they are rarely seen together, he is away a lot, maybe they don't live together, etc. But that is how it was for the last five years they were dating (their post-uni years). He didn't marry her, so she couldn't move in and they didn't live together. He was away for a long time and everyone was hoping they were growing apart and eventually they'd announce a split and he'd find someone new. But every time someone speculated they were no longer together (a few months without new pics), they would suddenly appear at a club together, at some military event, some friend's wedding, etc. I think they like being separate a lot of the time. They probably each have their own "activities" that they like to do when the other one isn't around.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2015, 12:32:44 pm »

They probably each have their own "activities" that they like to do when the other one isn't around.

Like any couple that are separated??
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #282 on: August 28, 2015, 02:10:30 pm »

^Yes, it is exactly what separated couples do.  I would be very surprised it the rf allow bill medd and cath medd to continue dragging them into the sewers.  Their street cred at an all time low abroad and at home.  Unfortunately, whether HM, bill and cath medd et al like it, the decision as to whether they can be removed or not can be decided by higher powers than HM.  If they are to be removed, divorced or whatever, it will happen, whether it is what HM wants or not.  Contrary to what a lot of people think HM is answerable to, shall we say, people higher up than her.  I should think they must have pretty much had enough of the medd shenanigans, and none of us are invincible, in spite of what bill medd and his medd family think.  There is always a limit as to what they can get away with, and right now they are skating on very thin ice IMO.  And thin ice always breaks at some stage.

Let him has his affairs, who could blame him, I don´t, not with a vicious old hag like her at home.  His choice but she has definitely completely morphed into her mother big time since she got the rings.  She is no innocent and knew the score.  We don´t know what she gets up to do we.

HM knows the score, and what needs to be done, as do TPTB.  I believe it is a case of when, not if, this time bomb explodes.  Too many know too much, not just the UK but other overseas countries, powerful people who are in the know, who can press the button at any time. They are sitting on a ticking time bomb, and they have to know that, they have enough advisors and intelligent people around them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #283 on: August 28, 2015, 02:32:49 pm »

What a waste; I don't think William married her because he wanted an 'arrangement' or 'understanding.' If he had wanted that he would have married an upper class type and ended up marrying someone who knew how to do the job and could handle a mistress being in the picture. Since the wedding she hasn't really TRIED to be a wife/consort/helpmeet, she's been leeching off of him and making one mess after another.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #284 on: August 28, 2015, 06:06:18 pm »

IMO willy didn't have a chance to marry an upper class girl - he dated a few but they weren't interested long term
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #285 on: August 28, 2015, 06:08:06 pm »

Oh come on; if he had ejected Kate from his life and told Kate to stop following him around (a few calls to the police and Kate would be out for good) then I'm certain he would have had a real chance at dating him and possibly marrying him. If he had chosen a courtier to get Kate to back off Kate would be old news.

He has the resources to put a stop to ANYTHING that he doesn't like.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #286 on: August 28, 2015, 08:52:49 pm »

I believe that he never wanted to marry her. I'm not much for conspiracy theories but the guy didn't look happy to me at the wedding. I think he stuck with her because there was no one else. He's a spoiled brat and seriously screwed up in other ways, why would any upper crust girl want that? They're already rich, got the social connections and they're a cert to marry another aristocrat so what would extra money and a new title really do for them? Especially when you consider that marrying into that family, *especially* if it's to a Wales, condemns you to a lifetime of media intrusion? Serious dating means a couple years of being in the rags, along with having your name brought up as an ex forever and marrying (even if you divorce later) means having a camera jammed up your backside for life.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #287 on: August 28, 2015, 08:57:52 pm »

Nothing was stopping him from dumping her and spending some time single; no one forced him to propose or marry her or anything.

empirestate
courtier

« Reply #288 on: August 28, 2015, 09:57:52 pm »

^ Dumping her a second time after being together for the better part of a decade? No way. Not without some absolute show stopper of a rebound to steal the spotlight from Waity Katie. I think he was stuck between a rock and a hard place because breaking up would've made him look bad and her like a victim. Can you imagine the media swarm around the Midds? His parent's break up was bad but in today's age of social media it would've been a catastrophe from his point of view.

On top of that you have the issue of his still being alone with 30 on the horizon. Who would want to marry that paranoid brat? His brother is infinitely more personable and Chelsea couldn't stand the thought of joining that family. What chance did William have? He would've ended up in the same place as his father, having some random chick thrust upon him so he could produce an heir. Better to cut a deal with Kate and go out and have his fun than to risk making some other woman miserable and completely losing his luster as he ends up just like his parents. Kate was supposed to be the antithesis of all that. Mind you the shine has come off but that's because of a lack of effort but imagine how much worse it'd be if it was someone he didn't know.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #289 on: August 28, 2015, 11:11:51 pm »

They separated and got back together throughout their dating period. William was kissing girls at clubs and inviting them back to his barracks. Kate was seen leaving an ex's apartment in the wee hours of the morning (presumably, they spent the night together... she was acting very sneaky and did NOT want her photo taken). I think this is the way they like it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #290 on: August 29, 2015, 01:08:23 am »

^ Dumping her a second time after being together for the better part of a decade? No way. Not without some absolute show stopper of a rebound to steal the spotlight from Waity Katie. I think he was stuck between a rock and a hard place because breaking up would've made him look bad and her like a victim. Can you imagine the media swarm around the Midds? His parent's break up was bad but in today's age of social media it would've been a catastrophe from his point of view.

On top of that you have the issue of his still being alone with 30 on the horizon. Who would want to marry that paranoid brat? His brother is infinitely more personable and Chelsea couldn't stand the thought of joining that family. What chance did William have? He would've ended up in the same place as his father, having some random chick thrust upon him so he could produce an heir. Better to cut a deal with Kate and go out and have his fun than to risk making some other woman miserable and completely losing his luster as he ends up just like his parents. Kate was supposed to be the antithesis of all that. Mind you the shine has come off but that's because of a lack of effort but imagine how much worse it'd be if it was someone he didn't know.

Nobody was "thrust" upon Charles. He actively sought out suitable ladies not "random chicks." Charles was not forced to marry Diana, he found a young aristo to be the broodmare and she filled the bill

I think William wanted Kate because she enabled his lazy lifestyle. I doubt other women would have waited out the ten years doing very little in the way of work.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #291 on: August 29, 2015, 02:51:12 pm »

The trouble with Charles was that he spent so long dithering that it got to the stage where he just had to gt married and produce an heir - by then the arostos that were of an age to be his wife were already married  - Diana fitted the bill in that she had an "unblemished" past
logically
courtier

« Reply #292 on: August 29, 2015, 11:35:34 pm »

^  always thought has, is and will be unfaithful.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: