Royal Gossip
March 22, 2019, 09:08:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 38768 times)
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2014, 04:56:24 pm »

Nobody would have guessed Arnold Schwarzenegger was banging his maid.  People sometimes seek affection close by when they are deprived. 

easter-akasha
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2014, 05:29:05 pm »

^
Yup. And I wonder why Waity needs an assistant? She doesn't work and doesn't take care of the child (we know that she's exploiting the nanny/nannies). Perhaps to get her coffee from Starb*cks and carry her shopping bags?  laugh
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2014, 06:47:54 pm »

^  Spot on!  And there's eyeliner inventory management.   tehe
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2014, 07:39:06 pm »

Anything is possible, I can't see why Wimpo would claim Waity's personal assistant. dontknow

She changed a lot.
From a chubby frumpy dresser
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Rebecca+Deacon+2012+London+Paralympics+Day+DJqN4hjs_osl.jpg
To this when alone with Wimpo in Malta.
http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/126519PCN_Prince20.jpg
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 07:41:31 pm by Stephanie » Logged
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2014, 08:14:39 pm »

@Pepe:
Yes, an important task for the assistant! She must have hundreds of black eyeliners... another important task could be to sort them by the 'different shades of black'  laugh

@Stephanie:
I agree, anything is possible. You never know. Didn't Wimpo have a male assistant? I remember that they hired someone for him a while ago. Or maybe I'm wrong, I'm not sure.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2014, 10:03:52 pm »

There are reasons for an affair:

1. Disillusionment - Hates the person the spouse has become; happens a lot when men marry women of a lower social set and the women start being as hoity-toity as possible. In no way is William happy with his new more royal than thou duchess and her pretentious ("titles and money only") family.

2. He's a jerk - William is a jerk, but it's not like Kate didn't know this after dating for ten freaking years.

3. Lack of a love life - Nothing is happening behind closed doors and surely, Kate has likely gone all Puritan on him; starting with the engagement period when she stopped all intercourse until the wedding night, to make the wedding night more 'special.'

4. Need for adult company/emotional connection - With his wife going to her mother's house all the time I am certain that he's eager for a mature adult connection.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
ohmy
gossip insider

« Reply #86 on: September 25, 2014, 12:39:34 am »

i have feeling that these two have an "understanding" in this "arrangement. i wouldn't call it an open relationship, as it seems he has all of the options and she maintains her position.
so if he is she other/others, it's not an affair.
by the way, william looks rat

“If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up.”
― Hunter S. Thompson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2014, 12:51:17 am »

Either way, Kate consents to stay; ironic since Diana who was of the best blood decided to effectively refuse to be a long suffering in silence wifey. I mean, Kate was supposedly going to provide this nice comfortable middle class atmosphere and now she couldn't care as long as it does not threaten the marriage. Sad all around.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2014, 09:00:02 am »

^ That is not exactly how it went down ... in 1986 Chuck was with Cam , Di was doing Hewitt and Cam's husband was doing God knows whom everybody was happy ... until HEWITT broke the spell by ditching Di for his incredible carer and that is when Di became a vengeful witch because she became resentful of the fact C & C were happy ... as for Willy ... it's not in those people's style to do the help he will cheat with someone like Jecca (keep an eye on her  Cool) ...
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2014, 09:03:47 am »

Hewitt was a soldier he had to go where he was sent really not like he had a whole lot of choice - when he comes back Di drops him cold didn't she?

Agree though That Will is not having any sort of affair with staff - I am not saying he is incapable of an affair - I think not at this time - but I also doubt Jecca -
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2014, 03:43:09 pm »

For me, it's only a matter of time for PW to take on an affair.  His parental examples are more than enough for him to think, when the going gets tough for him, that it's an option.  No matter how much he must have hated what he saw as a child, that mindset sits like a coiled snake waiting for an opportunity to spring. 

He wouldn't get much good advice that would be taken seriously from his dad because I truly believe PC thought that was Situation Normal.  He's got everything in place to allow that to happen:  Unconditional enabling, bad examples, lack of real inner strength and, most importantly, no sense of direction.

Plus, he shows all the signs of a control freak to me.  And if you scratch a control freak you'll eventually find either an emotional/physical abuser or a philanderer. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2014, 04:39:30 pm »

^ That is not exactly how it went down ... in 1986 Chuck was with Cam , Di was doing Hewitt and Cam's husband was doing God knows whom everybody was happy ... until HEWITT broke the spell by ditching Di for his incredible carer and that is when Di became a vengeful witch because she became resentful of the fact C & C were happy ... as for Willy ... it's not in those people's style to do the help he will cheat with someone like Jecca (keep an eye on her  Cool) ...

Hewitt did not ditch Diana Diana ditched  him.

Camilla was cheating on her spouse with Charles before Diana came along.

I guess a wife is a "witch" when she does not like another woman butting in. Yeah right.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #92 on: September 25, 2014, 04:42:05 pm »

Hewitt was a soldier he had to go where he was sent really not like he had a whole lot of choice - when he comes back Di drops him cold didn't she?

Agree though That Will is not having any sort of affair with staff - I am not saying he is incapable of an affair - I think not at this time - but I also doubt Jecca -

cate Hewitt and Diana both knew there could be nothing permanent since divorce was discouraged back then. It was a matter of time that they split.  Hewitt still behaved like a worm and Diana did not "ask for it"  when he went for the gold and sold her out. Diana dropped Hewitt from her circle in 1994 (they were not lovers after 1991).

I doubt the Cambridges would ever divorce but eventually could very well lead separate lives.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:46:37 pm by sandy » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #93 on: September 25, 2014, 04:53:48 pm »

cate Hewitt and Diana both knew there could be nothing permanent since divorce was discouraged back then. It was a matter of time that they split. He was back from his tour of duty when he and Diana resumed their relationship in 1991.  Hewitt still behaved like a worm and Diana did not "ask for it"  when he went for the gold and sold her out. Diana dropped Hewitt from her circle in 1994 (they were not lovers after 1991).

I doubt the Cambridges would ever divorce but eventually could very well lead separate lives.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #94 on: September 25, 2014, 04:58:04 pm »

^, ^^, ^^^Off topic, Sandy, and TRIPLE posting. You get a warning. YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #95 on: September 25, 2014, 05:54:23 pm »

Yooper, how do I post? I have trouble getting the several quotes into one message.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2014, 08:03:46 pm »

^You shouldn't, Sandy.  I'm really confused why people say they're getting timed out.  Until you hit post you have unlimited time unless you go to another thread, hit preview or someone else is posting at the same time.  So, pm me, Sandy and guide me through exactly what you're doing and I'll remove the warning.  Thank you.  YM

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2014, 08:29:51 pm »

Plus, he shows all the signs of a control freak to me.  And if you scratch a control freak you'll eventually find either an emotional/physical abuser or a philanderer. 

[/quote]   

he definitely looks like a control type to me also - I'd guess with so little control over what was happening in his childhood home - that set the stage for his control freakdom - I'd though say he is more the emotional abuser type - it sometimes seems to me that he does that to Kate - embarrasses her - is cutting and abrupt with her - you can tell in pics/video sometimes that she is very upset or embarrassed because of something he has said to her -

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #98 on: October 06, 2014, 12:18:09 am »

If he is having an affair, it might be with Jecca or some other upper class girl who can unseat her.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #99 on: October 06, 2014, 12:50:29 pm »

Much rather have Jecca than waity, that is for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: