Royal Gossip
March 22, 2019, 09:15:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 38771 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2013, 06:55:18 am »

Go for a "Duke" , a "Lord" after she was with the Prince, Heir to the Throne. Of course not.

A Duke or Lord wouldn't have her; it's not like she's someone who was desirable beforehand or a part of that set.

She will fume, complain to Momma Carole that will advise her to keep quiet & carry on towards the path of the throne.

Mainly because Ma Midds will remind her daughter that if she doesn't stay married, she won't be able to come home and live there life before or live on her parent's bank account indefinitely. After all, Kate has nowhere else to go; no way will Kate be able to end up living in one of the palaces as a settlement. Diana only go to keep KP because she had spent her whole twenties (prime earning years) dedicating herself to the RF and at that age starting over would be impossible.

Can anyone really imagine this KM giving an interview to Bashir?

Not really; who would sympathize with her?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2013, 08:38:23 am »

Ma knows which way the bread is buttered and would lock Wasty in the bat cave and lose the key before she allowed that!
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2013, 09:21:29 am »

I don't know Di took Chuck's  feelings for Cam for Years until she exploded ... I can see that happen with Kate as well ... after all she is now a Duchess and mother to a future King she might feel the same way Di felt after a while of taking Willy's disrespect  eating cookies ...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2013, 10:33:01 am »

I think wasty would accept him having an affair, and no doubt his close circle of friends would provide him with venues, that is what happened with Charles.  Basically wasty has no choice, she has to put up with it or walk out, and she won´t do that of her own accord, as others have said, ma would not let her.  laundry
Countess of Holland
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: October 31, 2013, 11:08:00 am »

I don't know Di took Chuck's  feelings for Cam for Years until she exploded ... I can see that happen with Kate as well ... after all she is now a Duchess and mother to a future King she might feel the same way Di felt after a while of taking Willy's disrespect  eating cookies ...

It is possible that Kate feels she has the same standing as Diana but she would be in for a surprise. We feel that the RF treated Diana cold, but that was a warm summer breeze compared to how WK would be treated by the royals in case of a divorce.
india
Princess

« Reply #65 on: October 31, 2013, 11:25:15 am »

I bet old horse head Willy The Bald has had plenty of affairs since he tied the knot with The Waiter. Plenty. What is she going to do about it? Whine to that old conniving reptile Carolsaurus? Big Deal and whiney woo woo to you Waity. Suck it up B*tch.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #66 on: October 31, 2013, 02:43:39 pm »

KM is not made of the same cloth as Diana. KM would never dare to go up against the RF. She's too flimsy and
will go with the flow and what that means is whatever the RF has in store for her, as 'the flow'.
William might have married her to take revenge against what was done to Diana but he should had then married someone with a strong and confident personality. None of those she has, and at this age is doubtful she will in the future.
KM is missing strength of character. Besides, she's out of her league in that family's circle.
Diana wasn't. Diana was an aristocrat , she held her own because she wasn't 'new' to those circles. Since birth she had dealt with the aristocrats, the protocols, how to curtsey, how to walk, how to speak, what silverware to use. Since birth she lived on a estate on 15,000 acres. That estate houses centuries old million of pounds worth works of arts. Sure she was at first a shy very young woman but as James Whittaker said, Diana from cradle was already in that circle.
KM had to learn from 'scratch' while for Diana much of the 'do's & don'ts' of protocols among other niceties came naturally for her because she was born into it.
Remember the reporter mocking Carole? what reporter would had dared to mock Diana's father while the cameras were rolling?

KM must treading water daily. She can't swim in those royal waters.

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #67 on: October 31, 2013, 08:20:57 pm »

Wonder if Jecca would consent to be his mistress? Wouldn't that really frost Ma and Waity's cookies!!  tehe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #68 on: October 31, 2013, 10:56:22 pm »

Wasty is way out of her depth, and wimpo should have known she would be  -  he possibly did and didn´t care.  She has no etiquette, no class, she is dull and has no conversation, just like wimpo.  She had many years to learn how to behave, and in fact common sense, if she had any, would have helped her along. She also had access to lots of people who would have been willing to help her, but no, wasty knew best. So much knowledge and expertise available to her but she has ignored it all along the line.. She stands up to the rf through wimpo, she throws a wobbly, makes his life hell, ah my poor wasty, can´t see her upset, they upset my mother, he throws a paddy, gets stubborn, protocol out of the window and to hell with everyone  Wasty is very thick skinned, she knows it all, and if she wanted to face out HM I actually think she would, trouble is I think she has a fair idea she would not win, hence her using wimpo to get her own way.  Unfortunately for her the rf took it for quite a while, but no longer it would seem.  Would wimpo have an affair, most definitely yes, he may well already have had a few flings for all we know, they were (are) apart and awful lot. All those hunting weekends hmmmm, can get up to all sorts, always women hanging around ready to throw themselves at these guys. Wasty might raise hell, but she won´t walk out, too scared to. She will make his life hell, and the more she does that the more he will do his own thing.  Going to be a pretty miserable life for her.  She should do herself a favour and run, as fast as she can, away from that lot, they are bad news for her, she will never be accepted, and a lot of it has to do with her own behaviour.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2013, 03:50:58 pm »

^
True, except KM does not fit the royal image.
Maria
courtier

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2013, 04:43:22 pm »

Wasty is way out of her depth, and wimpo should have known she would be  -  he possibly did and didn´t care.  She has no etiquette, no class, she is dull and has no conversation, just like wimpo.  She had many years to learn how to behave, and in fact common sense, if she had any, would have helped her along. She also had access to lots of people who would have been willing to help her, but no, wasty knew best. So much knowledge and expertise available to her but she has ignored it all along the line.. She stands up to the rf through wimpo, she throws a wobbly, makes his life hell, ah my poor wasty, can´t see her upset, they upset my mother, he throws a paddy, gets stubborn, protocol out of the window and to hell with everyone  Wasty is very thick skinned, she knows it all, and if she wanted to face out HM I actually think she would, trouble is I think she has a fair idea she would not win, hence her using wimpo to get her own way.  Unfortunately for her the rf took it for quite a while, but no longer it would seem.  Would wimpo have an affair, most definitely yes, he may well already have had a few flings for all we know, they were (are) apart and awful lot. All those hunting weekends hmmmm, can get up to all sorts, always women hanging around ready to throw themselves at these guys. Wasty might raise hell, but she won´t walk out, too scared to. She will make his life hell, and the more she does that the more he will do his own thing.  Going to be a pretty miserable life for her.  She should do herself a favour and run, as fast as she can, away from that lot, they are bad news for her, she will never be accepted, and a lot of it has to do with her own behaviour.

goodpost    Soo true. Willy and Waity lived seperately for the most part of their marriage when it wasn´t necessary at all! Jobless Kate could have lived with her husband all the time, but she didn´t. During pregnancy a woman needs more comfort and support. Well, Kate got it all....from Mummy not her husband! And now, since their move into Kensington Palace, Willy leaves as much as he can although he´s taking a "gap year" to spend time with his baby.  laugh

I´m sure Willy only talks about George and Kate during these awfully long "hunting weekends" he HAS to spend with his friends - without George and Kate.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2013, 02:14:31 am »

Thing is, that William will have an affair if he wants; Kate is not in a position to argue and she's been putting on the same tiring ingenue act pretty much since the day after she modeled in lingerie and got caught topless. She has no respect for herself and William as a result has no respect for her; why should he?

She should do herself a favour and run, as fast as she can, away from that lot, they are bad news for her, she will never be accepted, and a lot of it has to do with her own behaviour.

She can't run mainly since she would have nowhere to go; who would have her? She would end up having her mother disown her, her newly acquired class shun her worse than Diana, and her former class shut her out because of her blatant rejection of them. The press would end up having a Fergie Field Day against her and she would never work.

Would wimpo have an affair, most definitely yes, he may well already have had a few flings for all we know, they were (are) apart and awful lot.

Not surprising; she no longer has to be his official girlfriend and she no longer has to worry about him marrying someone else.

She had many years to learn how to behave, and in fact common sense, if she had any, would have helped her along. She also had access to lots of people who would have been willing to help her, but no, wasty knew best. So much knowledge and expertise available to her but she has ignored it all along the line..

Thing is that Kate was maybe hoping for the "Diana Effect" where even her most brainless mistakes would be seen as charming. Thankfully the public is tired of grown women acting like a teenager and saw through her right away and she is realizing that she has to work for it now, not just coast through.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
TeamCC
royal watcher

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2013, 03:43:47 am »

Asking Jecca about proposing to Kate is a slap in the face to Jecca and all those years of friendship. There might not be adultery (I don't think Jecca is the type), but I don't forget that it was Kenya where William proposed and on the very Craig estate that Jecca's family owns. William is a complete *fool* and blind as a bat.
Also, I will never forget the way Kate smiled at Jecca when walking back down the aisle.
Smug wench.
I believe William might have felt ashamed about it and I imagine Jecca's father was wounded; all those years of friendship and go figure, he proposes to another woman (Kate of all women) on the very property where Jecca's family lives and maintains. He should stay married to Kate for that alone as penance.
So he actually proposed on her friend's family home?huh  ick
One does not propose at another Lady's family property. This is basic
human decency. Nobody needs to be born a Prince to know that.  thumbsup
How low and crass is that? bignono
Where did he learn these methods of operations only found in the most abject criminals
who have had to do the most abject things in their lives to get ahead or survive within
a criminal world? Surely a BORN PRINCE  - learned about what is below human
being or what type of acts are  below animal behaviors.  
Surely a BORN PRINCE - knows how not to get involved with people who
have behaviors that would even shame animals.
Where did he learn to degrade himself like that?
Just for everybody to learn, where did the education of a PRINCE went wrong
for him to act like the most evil and abject criminal ? We all need to learn lessons of
what to avoid.  May his behaviour be a teaching lesson for us all.
Let us learn how to avoid degrading ourselves.
If he had mental illness or degenerescence from birth, this could be understandable.
Otherwise, many lessons can be learned here.
God bless meritocratic based education.
Amen to meritocracy.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 03:51:16 am by TeamCC » Logged
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #73 on: November 02, 2013, 02:17:20 pm »

I think Willy is like a Walker in "The Walking Dead" he runs by instinct and instinct only, meaning, if someone says NO! then he automatically does it.  Considering the genes he was born with, Chuck's, it is a matter of when not if he has an affair.  Waity is like the humans in "The Walking Dead" she is there to be devoured by him, her personality, drive, ambition were all obliterated by this relationship and now that she has the ring and the palace, even if she is scared poopless of living in it, she will live her life based on the instinct to keep her poshy life, survival of the most opulent. 
This relationship is so toxic, there never was a chance for it to have honor and fidelity and integrity.  None of these words are part of Willy's life and Waity does not care as long as the black Amex is still open to her.  

thumbsup

Remember he said he listens to the Courtier's and then does the "opposite."

[/URL]
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #74 on: September 23, 2014, 04:08:22 pm »

OK it is CDL but still: Why would Rebecca Deacon be going to Malta when Waity was allegedly desperately clinging on to life?
Isn't she supposed to take care of Waity instead of Wimpo?
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/prince-william-cheating-kate-middleton-assistant-rebecca-deacon-malta/

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/144370050-prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-rebecca-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=Z0zsWpN2ukUDXYqF4boPJXZOBreZZmpP1E1vb7J%2F1HprRSDJvsqK%2BVcvaSc511Gs
Wimpo and Rebecca having fun while Waity walks isolated.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:16:00 pm by Stephanie » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2014, 04:24:09 pm »

Rebecca has a boyfriend. She's helping with things to Wills now instead of Waity.

starsailor
Countess

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2014, 04:45:41 pm »

Just a thought, maybe she's working only for W now. Since PC cut Waity's budget, it's possible that he decided that she doesn't need that much staff anymore (including an assistant). She's not working, so no assistant anymore. As for an affair, I personally suspect that something is going on between him and Jecca (his decision to work at the base at Cambridge, the hunting trips, etc.).
theduchess
Baroness

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2014, 06:43:34 pm »

I thought she worked for both of them so to speak but ended up babysitting WK more then PW. I suppose CM has moved in to care for the poor cupcake, as for PW I don't think he has a Camilla but I don't think I would be surprised if he has one nighters.

All my life, I've been fighting my way upstream.
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2014, 07:40:37 pm »

^He'd need a Camilla. One nighters, even from within his social circle, leave a trail. People talk, the more involved the more likely it leaks.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2014, 04:48:54 pm »

That site gets more ridiculous by the Day ...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: