Royal Gossip
January 20, 2019, 03:30:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is William having an affair?  (Read 37929 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2013, 08:48:59 pm »

In my opinion their marriage seems more like an arranged contract. It's a win-win situation for both, he is getting (or trying to get) his revenge on the RF and she is having a luxurious life. They live separately and there doesn't seem to be any love between them. He is in Wales and enjoying his life. So why not having affairs? I am dead sure that he is having them. No normal and happy relationship is looking like that. If they were not royal, they would look like a normal, separated couple in the public eye. A lot of people don't dare to doubt their 'marriage' just because he is a prince and behind him his powerful family. They want a fairy tale image.

Pitiful; he married Kate to avoid that and ended up with this.

I don't think he's enjoying life at all, if he were, he wouldn't look as prematurely aged and openly resentful at times.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2013, 08:55:41 pm »

^
Just the way he looked like today, at this Ring of Fire event (or however it was called). He looked stressed and aged. I feel a bit sorry for him, but he basically did this to himself.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: August 30, 2013, 09:35:56 pm »

Even in the portrait of him with his son he looks miserable.

You know, I hope he looks in the mirror each night and ends up understanding that he had choices and accepts that he's where he is by choice, not by circumstance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maria
courtier

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2013, 11:39:03 am »

Would William have an affair? 100% YES!!!

I never believed he was faithful to Kate. William cheated on Kate or break up with her whenever he fancied another girl during and after university. And don´t forget: William lived alone in Wales after only one year of marriage! Kate lives with her mummy since the Midds moved into the new Manor House.
William may have / had one-night-stands or was recruiting some old flames in the countryside while Waity was playing Scrabble with mum and dad. A man who got away with cheating the first ten or twenty times will never change!

I don´t think, William already has a mistress but in the future I bet he´ll have one. That has nothing to do with love but William is lazy.  So if he can find a women who is willing he´ll have a permanent mistress like his father had....
starsailor
Countess

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2013, 04:11:57 pm »

You know, I hope he looks in the mirror each night and ends up understanding that he had choices and accepts that he's where he is by choice, not by circumstance.

I hope so too. And maybe he started to realize that this situation doesn't make sense. I think if everything is going to become too much for him to deal with, too much stress, he will want to get out of this situation. He would ask the palace for help, I guess. He would be too weak in order to fight against the Midds all by himself.
Snokitty
Princess

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2013, 04:18:54 pm »

Williams everyday look is miserable. He enjoys the perks of being a royal but hates the cameras. The only time he looks as if he isn't miserable is when he doesn't know he is being photographed.

Kate is the opposite, she looks miserable when she doesn't know the camera is there but is grinning like a Banshee if she sees them. Unless it is a photo op she has arranged with Tanna and then she gets the irritated face to try and show William that she hates the attention.

William married Kate because no one else wanted him but there are women who only go after men who are attached to someone else so I imagine an affair will occur.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 04:20:48 pm by Snokitty » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2013, 05:59:16 pm »

I hope so too. And maybe he started to realize that this situation doesn't make sense. I think if everything is going to become too much for him to deal with, too much stress, he will want to get out of this situation. He would ask the palace for help, I guess. He would be too weak in order to fight against the Midds all by himself.

He reminds me a lot of myself; I got mixed up with the wrong guy, wondered what was going wrong, and now after a near decade later, I look back and realize my problem was that I never followed through on my first instinct and kept him as a friend and not a boyfriend. William is a guy who is dealing with a wife who is acting like an infant, who refuses to get herself together, and he's just like a lot of guys who think they are getting in with someone who is just spontaneity, but is at this point in time in over his head. She's not someone who helps herself, she is someone who is kind of addicted to disaster, mistaking it for spontaneity. She's a little kid playing with adult toys.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2013, 09:56:35 pm »

I think whatever made him dump her in 2007 will arise in him again and he will have a public mid-life crisis, which will embarrass Kate to the point that the public will seriously question why she's with him.

[/URL]
Jane23
Princess

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2013, 10:07:43 am »

^ I agree whatever made him dump her over and over again is still there waiting to awake in his again ... it won't be pretty for Kate especially since no one will take her side not the public or the press ...
bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2013, 02:46:13 pm »

I've always think there was more to William and Jecca's relationship. It's just weird that he proposed to Kate in Kenya. It was almost like a snub towards Jecca.  Also, I will never forget the way Kate smiled at Jecca when walking back down the aisle.

If Jecca never marries I would not be shocked to find out if she was William's Camilla.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2013, 02:53:28 pm »

I wouldn't be surprised if he needed to talk the engagement over with Jecca's family before he proposed. For some reason he seemed to feel their home was the environment he wanted to propose to Kate in.

It reminded me of Camilla giving Diana the ok to Prince Charles choosing Diana as a bride.

I don't think Jecca would lower herself to be William's mistress though. I think she'd have gone for marriage herself if she really wanted William.

Jecca's dad seemed to be practically tearing-up, or crying when he spoke of the engagement and how much he cared about William as a person.

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2013, 03:36:52 pm »

Asking Jecca about proposing to Kate is a slap in the face to Jecca and all those years of friendship. There might not be adultery (I don't think Jecca is the type), but I don't forget that it was Kenya where William proposed and on the very Craig estate that Jecca's family owns. William is a complete *fool* and blind as a bat.

Also, I will never forget the way Kate smiled at Jecca when walking back down the aisle.

Smug wench.

I believe William might have felt ashamed about it and I imagine Jecca's father was wounded; all those years of friendship and go figure, he proposes to another woman (Kate of all women) on the very property where Jecca's family lives and maintains. He should stay married to Kate for that alone as penance.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #52 on: September 02, 2013, 03:56:57 pm »

Exactly.

I think also  Craigs knew William was the Middleton's tool and he was in too deep.

I always find it odd how Jecca keeps breaking engagements or ending long term relationships. This present guy she's with is lasting though, so  maybe she might take the plunge and marry this one.

[/URL]
Val
Princess

« Reply #53 on: September 02, 2013, 03:57:57 pm »

I've always think there was more to William and Jecca's relationship. It's just weird that he proposition to Kate in Kenya. It was almost like a snub towards Jecca.  Also, I will never forget the way Kate smiled at Jecca when walking back down the aisle.

If Jecca never marries I would not be shocked to find out if she was William's Camilla.

It's not IF he has an affair but WHEN!  Waity would put up with it however just to keep the lifestyle although since waity and the Middletons came on board Royalty and titles have become totally meaningless.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #54 on: September 02, 2013, 04:05:58 pm »

I believe she will put up with it, but the woman PW "might" one day choose to sneak around with might not (and that may end up being the problem.)

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: September 03, 2013, 01:30:15 am »

If he has an affair, it'll be with someone just like Kate; Kate is the type of woman that men of William's class have affairs, with, not the type they marry. That is why I was so surprised at the news of an engagement, not a breakup. It won't be with a woman of his class since those women don't want that drama in their lives.

Mooster
Duchess

"William, stop worrying...the paps wouldn't dare!"

« Reply #56 on: September 03, 2013, 01:04:34 pm »

I don't think PW has the enthusiasm to have an affair. He likes everything to be easy. Having an affair means effort - lies, subterfuge, finding places to meet, having to trust certain friends with the secret and then having the energy to bonk! I don't think he's got it in him.

Sorry, nothing to add to this thread but I nearly wet myself laughing at this post, particularly the bit in bold....thank you, I needed cheering up  thankyou

Diana, Zac, Jemima, Ben and Sir James Goldsmith    

rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2013, 05:46:25 pm »

Hi

Thanks Mooster. Glad to raise a smile.
Mon Roi Henry IX
Countess

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2013, 10:34:48 pm »

KM will take William's cheating as she has not one ounce of Diana's trail blazing attitude. Can anyone really imagine this KM giving an interview to Bashir?
Of course not!!!
She will swallow the cheating insult and hope she is not dropped on the sidewalk. She has much to lose without William.The woman has never worked and what would she do? Go for a "Duke" , a "Lord" after she was with the Prince, Heir to the Throne. Of course not.
She will fume, complain to Momma Carole that will advise her to keep quiet & carry on towards the path of the throne.
bluetee27
gossip insider

« Reply #59 on: October 31, 2013, 03:38:16 am »

I just don't think William has remained faithful all of these years to Kate. I also don't believe he is attracted to Kate as in she wasn't his first choice. I wouldn't put it past William or any of the royals to have a different preference in women but they can't express it publicly because they fear backlash and stigma. Therefore, they date and marry someone who will fit the royal image.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: